Fiat Service parts.

Brambles

Hi, Just telephone ordered yesterday afternoon some Fiat original filters, air, oil and fuel, along with a couple of other items from the Desira Group in Norfolk. Much Cheaper at about half the price of local main dealer and postage was £3.50 and arrived this morning. Thought I would share as was most impressed with them. Contact is Andy Munford on 01379 647216. They also sell on Ebay which is where I 1st came across them. And before any one suggests anything, I am not related in any way to them, I just feel anyone who offers good friendly fast service and saves money should be shared and I found them extremely helpful and friendly which is not so common these days.

• 11 months later...
[QUOTE]Brambles - 2006-04-29 1:29 PM Hi, Just telephone ordered yesterday afternoon some Fiat original filters, air, oil and fuel, along with a couple of other items from the Desira Group in Norfolk. Much Cheaper at about half the price of local main dealer and postage was £3.50 and arrived this morning. Thought I would share as was most impressed with them. Contact is Andy Munford on 01379 647216. They also sell on Ebay which is where I 1st came across them. And before any one suggests anything, I am not related in any way to them, I just feel anyone who offers good friendly fast service and saves money should be shared and I found them extremely helpful and friendly which is not so common these days.[/QUOTE] Thanks for that Brambles.

Archived