Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-05-08 9:42 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-08 9:40 AM

jumpstart - 2020-05-08 9:38 AM

The barmies are gonna love her.

Who?......The Obarmies? :D ..........

[/quote

Are you doing the C-19 Tracker?

No........Coz I don't live on the Isle of White ;-) .........

So we have another woman making accusations of what is by modern standards, uacceptable behaviour by and (then much younger) politician, as of curse was the accuser.

We don't have a Statute of Limitations but the USA does, so there is presumably no prospect of a criminal prosecution and anyway there is little more than some circumstantial evidence to back up what the woman is saying. But she gets her 15 minutes of fame and we all geta chance to see that if she was sexually attractive 27 years ago, that's no longer true today. Biden has denied doing anything at all,so effectively he's accusing her of inventing her story, as of course some women do. This woman had timed her accusations to try to damage Biden's election prospects so maybe there are political motives. We could guess whether there is any truth in this accusation but I doubt we will get any closer to knowing. The accusations are plausible, because stuff like that went on in those days (a lot of bottom pinching happened in workplaces etc) but are they credible, beyond reasonable doubt?

Does it matter. 27 years after the alleged event? We are is the "Me Too" age when women feel empowered to make accusations of this sort and a lot of women have been successful in damaging men who have done well in life and become celebrities. Otherwise the men probably aren't worth pursuing. I'm quite pleased that I'm not a celebrity.

Here we go again, trial by media, not the first and undoubtedly not the last.

I'm not supporting Biden as I too abhor male (or female) predation but as with so many similar historic accusations nobody will ever know, or benefit from, the truth so the only possible remaining motives are money or political - or both.

pelmetman - 2020-05-08 9:45 AM

jumpstart - 2020-05-08 9:42 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-08 9:40 AM

jumpstart - 2020-05-08 9:38 AM

The barmies are gonna love her.

Who?......The Obarmies? :D ..........

[/quote

Are you doing the C-19 Tracker?

No........Coz I don't live on the Isle of White ;-) .........

I have explained to you more than once this I see Kings college hospital C-19 tracker, you said you we’re going to o down low load it ...have you . It so they can plot the virus. No reason not to.

Birdbrain - 2020-05-08 11:57 AM

Suppose it was too much to ask ... The squad to condemn Biden like they did with POTUS Trump

So you too have succumbed to the verdict of trial by media.

Please enlighten us specifically regarding who said what about who when you conveniently and unspecifically, as usual, refer to the 'squad' and The Donald.

Tracker - 2020-05-08 12:42 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-08 11:57 AM

Suppose it was too much to ask ... The squad to condemn Biden like they did with POTUS Trump

So you too have succumbed to the verdict of trial by media.

Please enlighten us specifically regarding who said what about who when you conveniently and unspecifically, as usual, refer to the 'squad' and The Donald.

You might be better asking squad members Barry and BeeGee ... Barry knows POTUS Trump hates women and is a sexual predator because he cant tell just by looking at blokes and old BeeGee has a fixation with Stormy ... I havent succumbed to trial by media either Rich ... Quite the opposite but I do like to point out the hypocrisy of the squad members

Archived