First of the Traitors

antony1969

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman

There's a lot of local Tory & Labour party association members who are hoping for a election, so that they can deselect their traitorous REMOANER MP's >:-) .........

Grieve, Bercow, Sourby, Boles are just a few Tories who are going to be looking for a new job B-) .......

antony1969 - 2019-03-30 6:43 AM

Grieves constituency will hopefully deselect him ... https://news.sky.com/story/remain-mp-dominic-grieve-suffers-no-confidence-vote-11678841 ... First of many

See if you moved beyond being a keyboard warrior spreading lies from far right hate blogs, joined a proper party and then you'd know that the Tory party rules don't allow for deselection.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-03-30 8:22 AM

Grieves constituency will hopefully deselect him ... https://news.sky.com/story/remain-mp-dominic-grieve-suffers-no-confidence-vote-11678841 ... First of many

See if you moved beyond being a keyboard warrior spreading lies from far right hate blogs, joined a proper party and then you'd know that the Tory party rules don't allow for deselection.

https://leave.eu/deselect-your-remainer-tory-mp/

A vote of no confidence is as good as deselection >:-) ...........

Fast Pat - 2019-03-30 8:22 AM

Oh ... If only Winston Churchill had known and Tim Yeo ... Go do your homework ... If anyone is spreading hate and lies its one Farty Pants

Yeah!!!!! Who needs probably the most intelligent and experienced statesman in the house that refuses to put party before country? Those yellow vest types who have taken over Brexit should build a gallows in Parliament Square and drag out these so called "expert" traitors and have us a lynching!!

The Peasants are revolting!

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-30 10:00 AM

Yeah!!!!! Who needs probably the most intelligent and experienced statesman in the house that refuses to put party before country? Those yellow vest types who have taken over Brexit should build a gallows in Parliament Square and drag out these so called "expert" traitors and have us a lynching!!

Oh dear are we peasants getting up your nose Barry? >:-) .........

Given Mr Grieves very forthright and honest speech in the HoC the other day i doubt very much he will miss the Tory party seeing as it's been invaded by far right Kippers. Having served as Attorney General and being a qualified barrister, it's the Tory parties loss if he goes.

An online petition to deselect him has been started by a right wing Kipper which sums it up. Unlike certain other politicians he's put the interests of the country before party politics. One of a few Tories with principles and common sense.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/30/grieve-accuses-ex-ukip-opponent-of-insurgency-after-confidence-vote-loss

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 2:24 PM

Given Mr Grieves very forthright and honest speech in the HoC the other day i doubt very much he will miss the Tory party seeing as it's been invaded by far right Kippers. Having served as Attorney General and being a qualified barrister, it's the Tory parties loss if he goes.

An online petition to deselect him has been started by a right wing Kipper which sums it up. Unlike certain other politicians he's put the interests of the country before party politics. One of a few Tories with principles and common sense.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/30/grieve-accuses-ex-ukip-opponent-of-insurgency-after-confidence-vote-loss

Us Tories are Taking Back Control of OUR party ............at long last B-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 2:42 PM

Us Tories are Taking Back Control of OUR party ............at long last B-) ...........

You aren't Tory....you said on here before you're UKIP and since Kippers have infiltrated the Tory party to spread their poison and race hate, there's no difference now.

Figured out yet how you intend to 'take back control' of the country you've screwed up? Seems to me the only real 'Brexiting' that's happening are all the businesses leaving UK in droves to relocate in more sensible countries.....not to mention that trillion £ shipped out to Frankfurt as well. *-)

Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 2:59 PM

You aren't Tory....you said on here before you're UKIP and since Kippers have infiltrated the Tory party to spread their poison and race hate, there's no difference now.

Figured out yet how you intend to 'take back control' of the country you've screwed up? Seems to me the only real 'Brexiting' that's happening are all the businesses leaving UK in droves to relocate in more sensible countries.....not to mention that trillion £ shipped out to Frankfurt as well. *-)

Be a bit like Momentum taking over the Labour Party then , though lets be honest they dont need any help to be anymore anti-Semitic ... Yuk

Guest pelmetman

I'm more Genuine Tory than some on here *-) ..........

I voted for Labour when I fell for Blair's Lies >:-( .......and I've voted liberal once too :$ .......

Before that I was a proper Tory and voted for Thatcher B-) ........

I voted UKIP because the Tories went all soppy liberal >:-) ........

Now I've put my 15 quid where my gob is........to get back MY PARTY 8-) :-D .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 10:46 AM

No Dave. I'm totally calm about Brexit. It's not my life that will be ruined by it. If people still want it now after everything that's gone on and knowing what we know now then they deserve what's coming to them.

As for your nutcases taking over the Tories being a good thing. There are millions of ex Tory voters like me looking for a new home so consider that come the election

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 3:16 PM

I voted for Labour when I fell for Blair's Lies >:-( .......and I've voted liberal once too :$ .......

Now I've put my 15 quid where my gob is........to get back MY PARTY 8-) :-D ......

What a load of guff. In other words a butterfly voter hopping from one party to another with absolutely zero commitment or allegiance. It's easy to see why rank hypocrisy comes so naturally to you.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 3:29 PM

Now I've put my 15 quid where my gob is........to get back MY PARTY 8-) :-D ......

What a load of guff. In other words a butterfly voter hopping from one party to another with absolutely zero commitment or allegiance. It's easy to see why rank hypocrisy comes so naturally to you.

Butterfly voter? (lol) ..........Compared to what?......a Labour Lemming like you who's always voted for the same old party like your dad.... and his dad before him etc etc? *-) .........

Dunno if you've noticed Bullet ;-) .......BUT......This butterfly managed to help get a referendum (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 3:37 PM

Butterfly voter? (lol) ..........

Yes....an air head constantly hopping around through indecisiveness, lack of allegiance and totally untrustworthy.

Compared to what?......

A staunch supporter with political commitment not swayed by silly soundbites, nonsensical drivel and impossible 'promises' that can't ever be met.

...a Labour Lemming like you who's always voted for the same old party

The only lemmings i'm seeing are you lot chomping at the bit to chuck yourselves over the cliff. If only you'd hurry up and jump off and leave the rest of us to resume sanity.

like your dad.... and his dad before him etc etc? *-) .........

My dad wasn't interested in politics at all and didn't vote.

Dunno if you've noticed Bullet ;-) .......BUT......This butterfly managed to help get a referendum.

Which went on to totally screw the country up. What an 'achievement' that is......not. Idiot. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-30 3:28 PM

No Dave. I'm totally calm about Brexit. It's not my life that will be ruined by it. If people still want it now after everything that's gone on and knowing what we know now then they deserve what's coming to them.

As for your nutcases taking over the Tories being a good thing. There are millions of ex Tory voters like me looking for a new home so consider that come the election

Yeah yeah Barry..... Brexit has ruined the UK *-) ........

Perhaps you can explain why the UK economy is out performing Germany seeing as none of your fellow Remoaners can? ;-) ........

BTW your natural party is the liberals :-> ..........

Especially since Lord Such has died :D ......

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 3:56 PM

Yes....an air head constantly hopping around through indecisiveness, lack of allegiance and totally untrustworthy.

Compared to what?......

A staunch supporter with political commitment not swayed by silly soundbites, nonsensical drivel and impossible 'promises' that can't ever be met.

The only lemmings i'm seeing are you lot chomping at the bit to chuck yourselves over the cliff. If only you'd hurry up and jump off and leave the rest of us to resume sanity.

Dunno if you've noticed Bullet ;-) .......BUT......This butterfly managed to help get a referendum.

Which went on to totally screw the country up. What an 'achievement' that is......not. Idiot. *-)

Tantrum alert (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Given the Tories achieved a much higher percentage of the popular vote in 2017 than in 2010 and 2015 on a leave manifesto where are all these millions of ex-Tory voters cos thats a pretty ruddy big claim

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 4:02 PM

Compared to what?......

Oh oh ... Looks like Stormy's guna get what for tonight ... Another puncture

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-03-30 4:07 PM

Compared to what?......

Perhaps in the spirit of conciliation after we have left ;-) ..........

Us Brexiteers should have a whip round and buy Bullet a ...........

Puncture repair kit :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 4:12 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-30 4:07 PM

Compared to what?......

Perhaps in the spirit of conciliation after we have left ;-) ..........

Us Brexiteers should have a whip round and buy Bullet a ...........

Puncture repair kit :D .........

Defo ... Its unfair that he pumps and pumps away trying to get Stormy ready for love and she just keeps going all floppy on him ... Or have I got that the wrong way round ... Anyway Bullet can collect my donation from my house , he knows where I live

antony1969 - 2019-03-30 4:05 PM

Given the Tories achieved a much higher percentage of the popular vote in 2017 than in 2010 and 2015 on a leave manifesto where are all these millions of ex-Tory voters cos thats a pretty ruddy big claim

They still managed to come back with no majority though just when they needed it after Corbyn was miles behind in the polls. If they had not had that election in 2017 we would have left the EU yesterday, 100%.

The only thing that might save the Tories now is Corbyn as I think he has lost that popularity he gained in 2017 but the Tories are now universally hated by people like me (Least this new Tory party thats been driven by ERG fruitloops) and they are going to suffer for Brexit for sure whichever way it goes now. Labour should dump Corbyn, move back towards the centre and put someone like Keir in charge.

Archived