Fly Farage

Bulletguy

For a man who claims he was skint in 2017 IF and its a big IF he paid for it out of his own pocket then its a bit odd that he has no idea how much it cost. https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/farage-interview-on-channel-4-news-say-he-cannot-remember-how-much-it-cost-to-travel-by-private-plane-1-5854764

I wonder if this will turn out to bite him on the arse if it turns out he is lying.

Private planes and certainly private jets are really expensive.

Thousands of people milk the EU gravy train and have done so for years - why pick on our Nige?

Oh, I know, because someone else did all the work and you just want to make political capital out of it having trawled the web for anything that isn't anti Labour.

Barryd999 - 2019-01-17 12:39 PM

For a man who claims he was skint in 2017 IF and its a big IF he paid for it out of his own pocket then its a bit odd that he has no idea how much it cost. https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/farage-interview-on-channel-4-news-say-he-cannot-remember-how-much-it-cost-to-travel-by-private-plane-1-5854764

I wonder if this will turn out to bite him on the arse if it turns out he is lying.

Private planes and certainly private jets are really expensive.

He has well heeled friends. Think Banks. Bit hypocritical if he didn't pay himself, seeing that he attaches such significance to Brussels corruption, though. That's current politics, and politicians, for you! :-D

Bulletguy - 2019-01-17 4:29 PM

Tracker - 2019-01-17 2:04 PM

Thousands of people milk the EU gravy train and have done so for years - why pick on our Nige?

Because it's hypocrisy for the reasons Matt Frei called him out on. Seems a trait among Brexiters.

I suggest that it is just as much hypocrisy for you never to highlight 'errors of judgement' by any Labour party members.

If you want to be a hypocrite at least be even handed about it!

Tracker - 2019-01-17 5:19 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-17 4:29 PM

Tracker - 2019-01-17 2:04 PM

Because it's hypocrisy for the reasons Matt Frei called him out on. Seems a trait among Brexiters.

I suggest that it is just as much hypocrisy for you never to highlight 'errors of judgement' by any Labour party members.

If you want to be a hypocrite at least be even handed about it!

I don't know of any Labour MP's flying around in private jets.....do you? :-|

Tracker - 2019-01-17 7:12 PM

I am quite sure that if you look, or you may have already passes by, other expressions of wromg doing by labourites and to use flying as an excuse is a typical obfuscation.

If talking of the MP's expenses scandal unfortunately that included many Tories as well and even the infamous "duck island" and cleaning ones mansion moat, though still grossly inexcusable, hardly excuses the hypocrisy of flying around in a private jet when railing against the EU as 'elitist'. I'm amazed anyone would try defending it.

Tracker - 2019-01-17 8:17 PM

Another attempt at obfuscation, where did I say I was defending anyone?

But please, do go on digging your own hole!

I used the word "anyone" for that reason though it obviously struck a sore spot and i think at one point you mentioned Farage was being "picked on"....almost as though you felt it unfair. I'd have taken the same view had it been one of the Labour or Tory MEP's, but it was pot stirrer in chief Farage being his usual hypocritical self.

Archived