Folk Are Sick Of It ...

Birdbrain

Folk are maybe sick of the usual suspects protesting about people showing unity and supporting equal rights for all races.

Why would anyone be against a group of multi race football players showing their support for unity and equal rights for all races? Why? What are they doing wrong?

Barryd999 - 2020-09-11 11:06 AM

Folk are maybe sick of the usual suspects protesting about people showing unity and supporting equal rights for all races.

Why would anyone be against a group of multi race football players showing their support for unity and equal rights for all races? Why? What are they doing wrong?

When you pay money to go to watch sport you go to watch sport ... When you pay your mechanic or plumber to fix your broken stuff do they find it necessary before they start your work to take to the knee ... Your plumber prolly does take to the knee actually

Birdbrain - 2020-09-11 12:20 PM

When you pay money to go to watch sport you go to watch sport ... When you pay your mechanic or plumber to fix your broken stuff do they find it necessary before they start your work to take to the knee ... Your plumber prolly does take to the knee actually

Would I be bothered if my mechanic or plumber took the knee before starting work? Nope.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-11 12:23 PM

Would I be bothered if my mechanic or plumber took the knee before starting work? Nope.

Dunno what world you live in Donut :D .......

But plumbers spend almost as much time on their knees as carpet fitters ;-) ........

Curiously I spent a lot of my time on my knees fitting curtains :D .......

Now I'm kinda wondering why a IT man has bad knees? >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-09-11 5:50 PM

But plumbers spend almost as much time on their knees as carpet fitters ;-) ........

Too much shagging.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-11 6:33 PM

Too much shagging.

Giving or receiving? ;-) ......

Just askin?........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.a89f57c8cbe6bbf016bfb04876ebe197.jpg

No I dont believe you would which says much more about you and the Marxist, racist cause you find "funny" could ever say ... Hate on from your inclusive whites only village ... Talking of whites only villages if you care sooooo much about fairness how come you dont live what you preach ???

Birdbrain - 2020-09-11 7:14 PM

No I dont believe you would which says much more about you and the Marxist, racist cause you find "funny" could ever say ... Hate on from your inclusive whites only village ... Talking of whites only villages if you care sooooo much about fairness how come you dont live what you preach ???

Preach? Dont think Ive preached about any of the BLM protests and stuff. If you remember I actually said I didnt support them as it was bad timing in the middle of a pandemic and I also said I certainly didnt support the knee jerk reactions removing anything and everything that might offend.

So I'm a racist now because there are no black people in my village. Do you think when I moved here twenty years ago I should have found somewhere with black people instead then? Bloody hell! Im a racist!!! 8-)

Barryd999 - 2020-09-11 9:59 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-09-11 7:14 PM

Preach? Dont think Ive preached about any of the BLM protests and stuff. If you remember I actually said I didnt support them as it was bad timing in the middle of a pandemic and I also said I certainly didnt support the knee jerk reactions removing anything and everything that might offend.

So I'm a racist now because there are no black people in my village. Do you think when I moved here twenty years ago I should have found somewhere with black people instead then? Bloody hell! Im a racist!!! 8-)

Barry Goes To Hollywood ... I have called you a hypocrite not a racist for a living in a non-inclusive area while preaching to others, sumat similar to what you do with refugees ... Keep it real Princess otherwise your guff really is just guff

pelmetman - 2020-09-11 6:36 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-09-11 6:33 PM

Too much shagging.

Giving or receiving? ;-) ......

Just askin?........

Chuckle ... Think we know the answer to that ... Yuk ... If he left his bedroom once in a while to exercise instead of living in constant misery and depression it would work wonders ... Knowing how whingy he is his bad knees are prolly what most of us would call just a minor complaint

Archived