Follow On please

michele

It was a dark December night the van was letting in rain .Where could we go that was hot a sunny we didnt have the money for the big repair job .As we sat in the woods listening to the strange sounds all around us

jake said to me Sally lets go to ...................

i dont know where to start you see jake I have never loved you to be honest I married you because i saw it as my way out of my fathers bad treatment ... Secretly I have always loved woman .Jake looked, not suprised Sally i have always known but we could go together and I will find a new love once we get to where we are going . And where will that be Jake..

My one arm need to be strengthened for the job thats coming .I know lets call in on carol and harles BGD and Kathy on the way they could hide us for a few weeks BGD is only a bottle of Baileys and Carol & charles will just park us in with all the other vans

She said oh ok dont get sarky Jake I forgot the chill and red wine but I cant remember everything as my arm is killing me ...lets get going so they set off ... As they wre driving they saw lots of people thumbing a lift .

Sally said lets stop jake said No you never know who might get in so they poodled on past and down to the docks and there they met ..............

Archived