For Remoaner and Barry's info.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45953182

"Tory MPs then choose two candidates to present to a vote of the wider membership of the party.

If necessary, they whittle the field down to two with a series of ballots where the lowest-ranking person is eliminated after each round.

Then it is time for the party members to vote for the winner. The two candidates would be expected to take part in debates to put their cases forward to members before the final voting deadline."

Hmmm....... Boris, Moggy or Davis? :-S .........

Damn I'm spoilt for choice 8-) ..........

Which one would annoy you the most Barry? :D .........

It'll help me decide >:-) ........

Yeah I know how it works Dave. Your under the impression it will be Doris or Smug because they make the most noise and are two of the biggest Twunts in the party. Likely it will be someone younger and not high profile IF there is a challenge at all.

Anna Soubry or Ken Clarke would be a good choice Antony I agree totally. Would it swing me back to vote for the Tories. Yes if they abandon Brexit or give us another referendum but the Jury would be out for me long term. I cant stand them anymore to be honest and Im none too keen on any of the others. I would like to see a new party of real statesmen and women from all three major parties.

Dave. What exactly do you think a new PM will achieve? Brexit is just failed. Broken. The holes will still be round and the pegs still square/ Parliament will still likely block anything they dont like including a no deal which is illegal anyway. To Quote "The Sainted Theresa" NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Give it up, maybe we can hold on to a tiny bit of dignity.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-10-23 10:35 PM

Yeah I know how it works Dave. Your under the impression it will be Doris or Smug because they make the most noise and are two of the biggest Twunts in the party. Likely it will be someone younger and not high profile IF there is a challenge at all.

Anna Soubry or Ken Clarke would be a good choice Antony I agree totally. Would it swing me back to vote for the Tories. Yes if they abandon Brexit or give us another referendum but the Jury would be out for me long term. I cant stand them anymore to be honest and Im none too keen on any of the others. I would like to see a new party of real statesmen and women from all three major parties.

Dave. What exactly do you think a new PM will achieve? Brexit is just failed. Broken. The holes will still be round and the pegs still square/ Parliament will still likely block anything they dont like including a no deal which is illegal anyway. To Quote "The Sainted Theresa" NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Give it up, maybe we can hold on to a tiny bit of dignity.

What will it achieve? ;-) ..........

If they get the timing right we'll just crash out of the EU B-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-10-24 2:33 PM

Not really. Parliament wont allow it. Anyway looks like your Sainted Theresa is going nowhere. See if you can get a refund.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-10-25 11:21 AM

pelmetman - 2018-10-24 2:33 PM

Not really. Parliament wont allow it. Anyway looks like your Sainted Theresa is going nowhere. See if you can get a refund.

Its too early ;-) .........After Christmas would be good :D .......

Archived