For the Mutley Fan Club

Sparkle

Mutley is doing fine and sends huge licks to you all.....he has gone from being pathetic sick Mutt who had to be hand fed and carried downstairs with no energy to being a 5 month old puppy again and is eating like a horse. He is still on getting fat food, and has gone from his lowest of 5.4kg to being 6.5kg at his last weigh in.

He is due injections next week so I shall weigh him again - he is a bit if a star at the vets as he happily bounds in, and howls with excitement in the waiting room, scrabbling to see everyone (having been in so often for his blood tests for the Leishmania)...... but as soon as we get the nod and have to go in the room with the steel tables he glues his feet to the floor!

Heres a couple of pictures to show how much he enjoyed our last break in the m/h...... he is a stair sitter at home so the peering out through the lambs tails is normal for him, and the other picture is where we camped for a night in the middle of nowhere, with only a shallow lake with frogs and a mudflat around the edge for company......

832907189_Teruel007a.jpg.3abc247ae130315ce492d5ff492dc301.jpg

312122209_Teruel098a.jpg.3e79bd559c696ffd537ad594e7cc0661.jpg

1515983739_Teruel149a.jpg.cfc5df62efda939a110b96b576d47137.jpg

2093829110_Teruel221a.jpg.ac3d1d9da42504d3017dd8da1401705a.jpg

1062096275_Teruel256a.jpg.03f0bd32dfe770d2dd3ab6c589ab8ee7.jpg

J9withdogs - 2008-05-31 5:09 PM

Hee hee, bit of sandpaper does the job for Bruce, methinks :D

Is that rough or smooth????

Or isn't Immac easier?

Thanks for the comments...I told Mutley about them and he waggled his fluffy chicken at you all in appreciation.

Oh I bet you love to see him racing around after he has been so ill :-D he is a cuddly little dog isnt he I love his pom poms on his front paws. I took your advice and bought a Scallibor collor from our Vets just in case we might need it mind it has a best before date which is Nov; Id hoped if I didnt need it this year I could use it next do you think I was sold old stock? it was £11 something I didnt mind because after hearing how poorly your dog was I thought better safe than sorry.

maggyd - 2008-06-01 8:22 PM

Oh I bet you love to see him racing around after he has been so ill :-D he is a cuddly little dog isnt he I love his pom poms on his front paws. I took your advice and bought a Scallibor collor from our Vets just in case we might need it mind it has a best before date which is Nov; Id hoped if I didnt need it this year I could use it next do you think I was sold old stock? it was £11 something I didnt mind because after hearing how poorly your dog was I thought better safe than sorry.

It does sounds VERY cheap! We pay about 20 euros. I'd personally not take the risk of an out of date one now, not having seen Muppet so ill and my friend loosing her dog within 3 weeks of being diagnosed.

Best thing is get one in date - anyone wanting one that can't get in the UK can always PM me for one which I can post out to you if needs be. (to be repaid in vast amounts of cash into our UK account....LOL)

Sparkle - 2008-06-02 11:08 AM

maggyd - 2008-06-01 8:22 PM

It does sounds VERY cheap! We pay about 20 euros. I'd personally not take the risk of an out of date one now, not having seen Muppet so ill and my friend loosing her dog within 3 weeks of being diagnosed.

Best thing is get one in date - anyone wanting one that can't get in the UK can always PM me for one which I can post out to you if needs be. (to be repaid in vast amounts of cash into our UK account....LOL)

Its not out of date yet but I was supprised that it will be in November! I bought it from my Vet and the price is standard there it wasnt cut price. Do you know if I am going to need it in France and Germany? I wonder if anyone else has used them there I just bought in in case I hear of any cases where we are going.

Archived