For the many ... Just not the Jews

Birdbrain

“Sparks fury”....from who? Well the Jews of coarse. They are very needy. Me me me me. Don’t forget me.

I’m assuming you are a Jew as you seem to get hot under the colder with any criticism of them. Surly they are no more important than any other religious group.

jumpstart - 2019-12-03 9:41 AM

“Sparks fury”....from who? Well the Jews of coarse. They are very needy. Me me me me. Don’t forget me.

I’m assuming you are a Jew as you seem to get hot under the colder with any criticism of them. Surly they are no more important than any other religious group.

He's a one armed black Buddhist lesbian. They left them out an all! I think he is a bit bitter. (lol)

jumpstart - 2019-12-03 9:41 AM

Erm ... I didn't see anyone criticising Jews in the piece I linked princess , maybe rather letting the red mist come down and getting all "hot under the collar" you might want to read it again ... Und don't call me "Surly" either ... Your right they are no more important than any other religious group but at the minute the Labour Party is being investigated for anti-Semitism and lists many other religions they'll gladly cosy up to but don't mention the Jewish faith ???

Archived