Forum Diet.

Hymer C 9.

Any one care to join in a diet or are you all super fit. instead of weighidiotchers or slimming world lets give one another a hand even some of the guys might join in, any ideas and encouragement wellcome.

My start exersice every day three quater hour no excuses.

No butter marg. or biscits

Just a weight loss at the end of each week posted, no need to put our weight. Lets see. Carol.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am carol I started today actually need a good three stone look like Billy Bunter on a bad day or Two Ton Tessie who ever that was.

Anyway got up and had nothing DONT DO BREAKFAST .

Just had a glass of Red very small for cholestrol and B;lood pressure not that I suffer anyway I had fish that yellow fish you cook in milk 1 slice of bread no butter .

tonight I have resigned myself to slimmer soup because I,m one of thise people that cant be given options .

I like it planned fixed and boring anyway i will join you at the end every week .What day is weigh in ????????????? ;-)

OK girls, I'll put this simply! Just don't eat as much :-D

All you need do is have a reasonable breakfast, porridge, cornflakes (less calories than Special K, no really check the box!), some fruit juice.

Put your trainers or sensible shoes on and walk to the shops or about 1 mile! Don't worry it's not far and you walk further than that at the shops looking for shoes! Glass of water, tap will do or from a bottle if you prefer.

Lunch will be a snack of something on toast. A drink of water or tea/coffee

Do some housework! Or another walk if you can make time

Tea would be something along the lines of a pasta/rice dish with vegs or salad if it's summer.

Drink of choice.

If you work then keep to the same meals, but vary the food in them, but take the stairs instead of the lift. Go for a walk at lunchtime, if you use the car park at the far end of the car park but be aware of personal safety of course.

At week end try to get out with your partner for a walk, even to the pub! Don't worry if you stray from the straight and narrow, just do a bit more on the next day.

It ain't rocket science, just put in less calories than you use and the weight will drop off. Walking is what humans evolved to do, we just invented cars along the way. If it's cold wear a coat suitable for the weather, you are not sugarlumps you won't melt if you get wet! >:-)

I of course am a perfect specimen of manhood and always eat the correct stuff. The curry, chinese banquet, chips and chocolate I have eaten since Christmas Day are just part of an experiment to TRY to put weight ON! And of course being a man, please do as I say and not what I do!!

Happy lives everyone (lol)

As well as being a computer expert - I am also the diet queen having battled to stay under 9 stone for years!

I have put 3 pounds on over Christmas, and I will have lost them by the end of next week.

It's not rocket science-

Eat as much fresh fruit and vegetables as you can, with no added sugars or fats.

Don't have protein and carbohydrate (potato/pasta/rice) in the same meal, or preferably the same day.

On a carbohydrate day, eat as much potato/pasta/rice with vegs as you like with no added fat.

On a protein day eat as much lean meat or fish with vegs as you like (but no potatoes), no added fat, gravy made from Bovril.

Eggs can be eaten on either day. Small glass of wine per day.

I don't mind being fifty - but I refuse to be fat and fifty :D

Some people it comes easy for like my old man eat what he likes and I really mean that anything he wont put on an ounce its not his build.

Me :D :D heading for fat & 50 if I dont stop it now well nows to late I'am already fat .

I dont do bearkfast not out of choice makes me vomit I have always been like it even as a child perhaps thats where it stems from mum forcing me to have breakfast .

Carol when sthis weigh in ...

Tomo3090 - 2008-01-02 4:01 PM

The curry, chinese banquet, chips and chocolate I have eaten since Christmas Day are just part of an experiment to TRY to put weight ON!

Isn't it funny how the most fattening things begin with the letter 'c'? You can add crisps and cheese to that list.

That doesn't mean it's OK to eat pasties (lol)

J9withdogs - 2008-01-02 5:36 PM

Tomo3090 - 2008-01-02 4:01 PM

The curry, chinese banquet, chips and chocolate I have eaten since Christmas Day are just part of an experiment to TRY to put weight ON!

Isn't it funny how the most fattening things begin with the letter 'c'? You can add crisps and cheese to that list.

That doesn't mean it's OK to eat pasties (lol)

'Cos pasties are really CCornish pasties.

(I C what you mean about the C)

Jan, on your diet, could I eat a steak at 23.50 then the chips and mushrooms at 00.15 and the rice pudding at 01.30, as that will be on a completely separate day?

And what are you dieting for there ain't nothing of you, if your old avtar is anything to go by!

Tomo3090 - 2008-01-02 6:39 PM

Jan, on your diet, could I eat a steak at 23.50 then the chips and mushrooms at 00.15 and the rice pudding at 01.30, as that will be on a completely separate day?

Yes, as long as you carry on with a carbohyrdrate day for the next 24 hours

And what are you dieting for there ain't nothing of you, if your old avtar is anything to go by!

That proves the diet works - I put on a stone three years ago, and lost it the next year, vowed I would never allow it to happen again.

If you want something badly enough, you can make it happen(lol)

1773472167_2004Exhibition.JPG.35b04e484ad8869a836f7abf64e7510e.JPG

Yes Tomo I agree with everything you say when I was 40-50 could do it easy between 8 and 9 stone no trouble then you get a bit older things happen underactive thyroid, different medication all makes a difference so were using the stairs instead of lifts , or slimming world type theory not mixing carbs etc, really does work, it takes a lot longer and total effort so I know but a little bit of help like knowing we will be having a regular weigh in lets say EVERY WEDNESDAY will just give us a little bit of help, so lets go girls , or boys any more.

Me Hymer Carol.

Michele

Carolh

J9

What's 9 stone feel like, not been there since I was 16 (many years ago)

Happy to join girls, I will post weight tomorrow but not sure how much more weight I can loose as I have lost a stone and a half since October (might have put some back on over the hol's though)

Geof

I've still got the chocolate Santa and Snowman (Thorntons) to eat yet, plus a box of chocolate brazil nuts, Dairy Milk, Milk tray etc, etc ... stop drooling J9! So, starting a diet at the moment would be really silly wouldn't it! I just wish I could get rid of the bl**dy cold so I can taste food again! Not fair!!!! :-(

Even tried decorating hoping the paint fumes would clear my sinuses but no such luck. *-)

Archived