French Replace That Dirty Flag

antony1969

pelmetman - 2019-02-16 8:45 PM

When they see Britain make a success of Brexit they'll be queuing for the exit :D ..........

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

You are funny Dave.

More chance of me headlining at Glastonbury and "getting off" with Taylor Swift and Shakira back stage at the same time than Brexit being remotely successful or France leaving the EU for that matter.

However much you hard Brexiteers keep hoping that Europe will fail and willing other countries to exit so we dont look like the only idiots in Europe it aint going to happen. It will just be us with our pants pulled down for all to see.

Well its obvious the French love EU goldenly Macron aint it ...
... Be a day of reckoning for those cops ... A friend of mine a personal security type fella gets £100 an hour protecting journalists every weekend and hes been told it will continue for the foreseeable future ... Macron is truly loved , by my mate anyway

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-02-17 9:26 AM

pelmetman - 2019-02-16 8:45 PM

When they see Britain make a success of Brexit they'll be queuing for the exit :D ..........

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

You are funny Dave.

More chance of me headlining at Glastonbury and "getting off" with Taylor Swift and Shakira back stage at the same time than Brexit being remotely successful or France leaving the EU for that matter.

However much you hard Brexiteers keep hoping that Europe will fail and willing other countries to exit so we dont look like the only idiots in Europe it aint going to happen. It will just be us with our pants pulled down for all to see.

Wait until the European elections ;-) ............

Then we will get a good idea just how long its got :D .......

Archived