Fuhrerage PayPal flop

Bulletguy

Pelmets been very quiet on this.....must have gone into mourning. (lol)

Brexit Party fails to win any seats in first council elections

Fuhrerages Brexit Party has flopped in its first attempt to win council seats, and may have helped hand power to the Remain-backing Liberal Democrats.

The hardline Brexiteers stood in by-elections for two wards in Leave-backing Gloucester and trailed in third and fourth places.

Blimey........can't even win in Leave voting wards! (lol)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-party-local-council-byelection-results-lib-dems-remain-farage-a9021961.html

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-27 2:01 PM

Hmm......still nothing from Pelmet on this. Can't think why. (lol)

I'm currently a Tory ;-) ........That's why :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-07-27 3:42 PM

Well that little frisson didn't last long! (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Only weeks ago you were cooing sweet affection for the Fuhrerage after winging off a £15 quid PayPal donation to fill the shysters pockets, now to switch allegiance to a man you said "looks like he'd sell his granny if there was a buyer" when you were mourning the loss of UK state ownership and us having nothing left to sell! Oh the irony!!

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-27 8:59 PM

Well that little frisson didn't last long! (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Only weeks ago you were cooing sweet affection for the Fuhrerage after winging off a £15 quid PayPal donation to fill the shysters pockets, now to switch allegiance to a man you said "looks like he'd sell his granny if there was a buyer" when you were mourning the loss of UK state ownership and us having nothing left to sell! Oh the irony!!

I've spread my bets ;-) ............25 quid to The Brexit Party and 15 quid to the Tories :D .........

That 15 quid allowed me to chose "your" Prime Minister.........Bargain (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-07-28 6:30 AM

Having a Brexit cabinet keeps the nutters voting Tory instead of Fuhrerage.

And with the DUP constantly increasing its ransom demands the Tories need all the votes they can get - wherever they come from :-S

Seems to me your "great white dope" Corbyn needs all the Labour votes he can get to survive >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-07-28 8:06 AM

And with the DUP constantly increasing its ransom demands the Tories need all the votes they can get - wherever they come from :-S

Seems to me your "great white dope" Corbyn needs all the Labour votes he can get to survive >:-) .........

Well thats the other side of it of course. By having a cabinet of extremists they can harvest voters from Fuhrerage. Whilst running a media campaingn against Jeremy Corbyn to prevent the moderates defecting to Labour. With DUP blackmailers continually increasing their ransom demands to buy Tory votes with our money, they need every other vote they can get.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-07-28 8:14 AM

Well thats the other side of it of course. By having a cabinet of extremists they can harvest voters from Fuhrerage. Whilst running a media campaingn against Jeremy Corbyn to prevent the moderates defecting to Labour. With DUP blackmailers continually increasing their ransom demands to buy Tory votes with our money, they need every other vote they can get.

The Media doesn't need to run a campaign against Corbyn ;-) ........

The old duffer is quite capable of proving that he's a bog standard terrorist loving Communist :D ........

Britain will never become communist, so isn't time you lefty losers accepted that along with Brexit? >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-07-28 8:04 AM

I've spread my bets ;-) ............25 quid to The Brexit Party and 15 quid to the Tories :D .........

That 15 quid allowed me to chose "your" Prime Minister.........Bargain (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

25 quid??? It gets worse. The Fuhrerage has well and truly shafted you lot of numpties. *-)

pelmetman - 2019-07-28 8:22 AM

The old duffer is quite capable of proving that he's a bog standard terrorist loving Communist :D ........

Britain will never become communist, so isn't time you lefty losers accepted that along with Brexit? >:-) .......

Don't knock it.......remember, they're are your supporters so you must start embracing your fellow commie brothers now.

https://www.cpbml.org.uk/leave

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-28 12:04 PM

Don't knock it.......remember, they're are your supporters so you must start embracing your fellow commie brothers now.

I hope they've had a wash first 8-) .........Now that I'm a Toff I have standards to uphold :D ........

P1010899.JPG.80fb0aea3291513ab9a7417e0c4c5f9d.JPG

Bulletguy - 2019-07-28 11:57 AM

25 quid??? It gets worse. The Fuhrerage has well and truly shafted you lot of numpties. *-)

Of course it was a lot cheaper for Tories to pay a couple of quid to join the Labour Party and get voting rights to get Corbyn elected as Leader. If you like irony, you will love that fact.

:D :D

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-07-28 5:02 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-28 11:57 AM

Of course it was a lot cheaper for Tories to pay a couple of quid to join the Labour Party and get voting rights to get Corbyn elected as Leader. If you like irony, you will love that fact.

:D :D

I never did pay 2 quid to vote in Corbyn :D ...........

Although I was tempted ;-) .......

I couldn't bring myself to waste that much money on a Terrorist loving, Israel hating, Communist :-| ........

pelmetman - 2019-07-28 4:57 PM

I hope they've had a wash first 8-) .........Now that I'm a Toff I have standards to uphold :D ........

Well you aren't 'upholding' them very well at all. They're supporting your 'cause' so you should be more grateful....unless of course you're having a change of mind over Brexit? Nothing would surprise me with you as you switch allegiance in a flash between the once "Sainted" Theresa, to the Fuhrerage, and now to Bozo the clown.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-28 5:45 PM

Well you aren't 'upholding' them very well at all. They're supporting your 'cause' so you should be more grateful....unless of course you're having a change of mind over Brexit? Nothing would surprise me with you as you switch allegiance in a flash between the once "Sainted" Theresa, to the Fuhrerage, and now to Bozo the clown.

That's rich coming from a Comrade Corbyn supporter :D .........

Who's now become a Remoaner to appease his party (lol) ........

The only difference is Corbyn's given into the MINORITY of his Party........Where as Boris is now the Leader of the MAJORITY of my party >:-) ...........

P1010899.JPG.7f138cb688c399ea6bdea58fd15f7a22.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-07-28 6:35 PM

The only difference is Corbyn's given into the MINORITY of his Party........Where as Boris is now the Leader of the MAJORITY of my party >:-) ...........

You're obsessed by Corbyn aren't you? As i said on another thread he's really got you rattled as you can't manage a day without posting something about him. I can see why though.....you've got a pathological liar for PM with atrocious 'work' record destined to hold the shortest term of office in history, a government so weak it had to bung a £billion quid bribe to terrorists to prop 'em up, now you've only just discovered (despite having it shown to you ages ago), you're also supporting and sent money to Fuhrerages paypal club which is 'in bed' with your arch enemies...them 'commies'. (lol)(lol)

Oh dear.....what a mess you've got yourself into. You don't know which way to turn to criticise any longer as whichever way you do.......you'll only be criticising yourself!!! (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-28 9:24 PM

You're obsessed by Corbyn aren't you? As i said on another thread he's really got you rattled as you can't manage a day without posting something about him. I can see why though.....you've got a pathological liar for PM with atrocious 'work' record destined to hold the shortest term of office in history, a government so weak it had to bung a £billion quid bribe to terrorists to prop 'em up, now you've only just discovered (despite having it shown to you ages ago), you're also supporting and sent money to Fuhrerages paypal club which is 'in bed' with your arch enemies...them 'commies'. (lol)(lol)

Oh dear.....what a mess you've got yourself into. You don't know which way to turn to criticise any longer as whichever way you do.......you'll only be criticising yourself!!! (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

My mess is in charge ;-) ............

P1010899.JPG.6e8812479f58902dd91b3ede04693a76.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-07-29 8:37 AM

Boxed yourself into a corner.......again. Nothing new there then. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-29 11:39 AM

pelmetman - 2019-07-29 8:37 AM

Boxed yourself into a corner.......again. Nothing new there then. *-)

In 94 days......I predict you're going to fill your boxers >:-) .........

P1010899.JPG.a9176a7a554aafafa1d637dcddaa741d.JPG

Archived