Furlough Fraud

John52

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty shocking stuff. Sounds like exploitation has been going on there for many years. Could well explain why there is a spike. Telling workers to keep quiet about a positive result and ordering them into work is criminal. They should go to jail for that for sure.

I heard a personal account on another forum of a members son who is being forced back to work while they are still on Furlough. Maybe its more common than we realise.

Also explains why illegal immigrants pass through EU countries to get here.

Sweatshops employing illegal immigrants certainly wouldn't last long in France.

They would have to pay the minimum wage for a start, so would have little incentive to employ illegals.

Especially when they are far more likely to get a visit from a factory inspector.

And yet the Mad Hatter still manages to blame illegal immigration on the EU *-)

I think it shows whats spreading the virus.

Certainly not me allegedly breaching the lockdown by overnighting in a motor home.

The next big spike will come when they re open the pubs

That looks like a sure recipe for virus transmission to me :-S

John52 - 2020-07-01 12:00 PM

Certainly not me allegedly breaching the lockdown by overnighting in a motor home.

You were doing well until you brought up your illegal lock down jaunt again. Quit while your (not) ahead. You dont know if you spread the virus or not. How many different shops, water taps, bins etc did you use. For all you know you could have spread it without knowing or catching it just by touching different items all over the country. Point is even if you didnt you increased the risk unnecessarily.

As for illegal immigrants in sweat shops. I see that increasing rather than decreasing because of Brexit and a struggling economy. Sounds like taking back control of our borders is not going to be a thing. Looks like Johnsons plan is just to let everything (and everyone) through as normal in the hope that the EU will just do the same.

Barryd999 - 2020-07-01 1:09 PM

John52 - 2020-07-01 12:00 PM

You were doing well until you brought up your illegal lock down jaunt again. Quit while your (not) ahead. You dont know if you spread the virus or not. How many different shops, water taps, bins etc did you use. For all you know you could have spread it without knowing or catching it just by touching different items all over the country. Point is even if you didnt you increased the risk unnecessarily.

That flew out the window once Commander 'Covid' Cummings infamous jolly jaunt off up north became known whose wife still hasn't explained how the article she wrote after returning home to London, made absolutely zero mention of it or how such a sick person unable to get out of bed for ten days, was able to jump in a car and drive 250 miles! ;-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-07-01 11:55 AM

They would have to pay the minimum wage for a start, so would have little incentive to employ illegals.

Especially when they are far more likely to get a visit from a factory inspector.

https://labourbehindthelabel.org/who-we-are/

Hmmm no bias there then? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

• 2 months later...
pelmetman - 2020-07-02 8:28 AM

Perhaps the Daily Bumwipe also knows why Chinky Flu appears to be spreading in towns with a high BAME population? ;-) .........

No one knows for sure.

But its probably because BAME population more likely to live in overcrowded housing, work in illegal sweatshops etc

In England, most property is inherited like you have - nothing to do with how clever you are or how hard you work or you wouldn't have got what you have. So, their hard work often does not get them decent housing.

Another possibility is vitamin D deficiency - the body makes vitamin D with sunlight, which black people get less of through their darker skin - more suited to sunnier countries.

pelmetman - 2020-07-02 8:31 AM

John52 - 2020-07-01 11:55 AM

https://labourbehindthelabel.org/who-we-are/

Hmmm no bias there then? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

You've posted another link that contradicts what you are saying you tit :D

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-09 1:56 PM

John52 - 2020-09-08 4:37 AM

Over £35 billion paid out so far. Government is admitting up to 10% fraud.

Apparently benefits (not furlough) intended to help small businesses, some unscrupulous people have used it to fund their own personal lifestyles with leisure toys. *-)

So folk buying stuff made by Brits with governments LOANS is not helping British businesses? ;-) .........

I'd agree if those cheap loans were used to buy Kraut Crap then you'd have a point about the money being wasted >:-) .........

P1010899.JPG.beb14d51db902071799b69f917511aec.JPG

Apparently benefits (not furlough) intended to help small businesses, some unscrupulous people have used it to fund their own personal lifestyles with leisure toys. *-)

Its also gone to fund betting shops.

Wheras honourable companies like Primark haven't even claimed what they could have done

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-09-09 3:36 PM

Wheras honourable companies like Primark haven't even claimed what they could have done

So you're blaming the government and not the crooks? *-) .........

How very LLLLB >:-) .........

I wonder who you'll blame if one of those hard done by crooks empties your off shore accounts of the 10's of 100's pounds you must have invested :D .......

Guest pelmetman

You mean this honourable company? ;-) ........

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/primark-faces-new-claims-that-it-uses-sweatshop-labour-1833843.html

I'm guessing the cost of doing the paperwork would cost more than they pay 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-09-09 3:44 PM

I wonder who you'll blame if one of those hard done by crooks empties your off shore accounts of the 10's of 100's pounds you must have invested :D .......

I never said the betting shops were crooks.

I think they claimed your money legally.

But they would have survived without it.

And if they hadn't - do we really need so many betting shops *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-09-09 4:26 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-09 3:44 PM

I never said the betting shops were crooks.

I think they claimed your money legally.

But they would have survived without it.

And if they hadn't - do we really need so many betting shops *-)

There you go.....going all Lefty Loser again ;-) ........

You blame the betting shops.......I blame those who cant control themselves :-| ........

According to Dumb Dumb I drink too much :D ........

He's prolly right 8-) ........

But somethings gonna make me a Ex Pelmetman :-| .......

So I may aswell at my age enjoy the journey to the Kingdom of Doom or Stardust...... depending on your religious pecaddilo B-) .......

BTW.....If I get their under my own auspices I'll only have myself to blame :-> .......

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.6d911381c08f89191c9ab924603b5f48.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-09 3:24 PM

So folk buying stuff made by Brits with governments LOANS is not helping British businesses? ;-) .........

If the purchases are for the benefit of keeping the company running but i fail to see how a caravan or e-bikes qualifies for that. Incidentally since when has the origin of manufacture of any goods ever been a concern to you? You had no issue with the Brexit Blunderbus built in GERMANY and POLAND, You really are the worlds worst hypocrite!! *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-09 5:31 PM

If the purchases are for the benefit of keeping the company running but i fail to see how a caravan or e-bikes qualifies for that. Incidentally since when has the origin of manufacture of any goods ever been a concern to you? You had no issue with the Brexit Blunderbus built in GERMANY and POLAND, You really are the worlds worst hypocrite!! *-)

The bus you Losers keep on harking on about wasn't bought ;-) ........

It was hired :D .......

You really are thick as sh*te 8-) .........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.4ba39ef9524ff6735daa17689bcf68b5.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-09 5:38 PM

I never said it was bought......dummy. The fact it was used at all is an utter disgrace when UK has THREE coach manufacturers, you lot should hang your heads in shame....HYPOCRITES,

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-09 6:06 PM

I never said it was bought......dummy. The fact it was used at all is an utter disgrace when UK has THREE coach manufacturers, you lot should hang your heads in shame....HYPOCRITES,

Obviously you have never hired a vehicle *-) .........

You get what's available Dumbnuts >:-) .........

P1010899.JPG.a8b54ad265b060671a74c9f562c55c20.JPG

pelmetman - 2020-09-09 6:22 PM

Stop making EXCUSES for your Brexit HYPOCRISY.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-09 7:02 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-09 6:22 PM

Stop making EXCUSES for your Brexit HYPOCRISY.

It's not an excuse though is it Dumb Dumb ;-) ........

It's a perfect example of your LOSER knit picking to score pathetic points *-) ........

Is it any wonder we Winners treat you Whiners with the utter contempt you deserve? >:-) ........

Archived