Further proof the True Haters are..........

Guest pelmetman

CurtainRaiser - 2021-06-20 11:50 AM

Big headline, no substance.

I think it's very sporting of the Daily Mail to advertise a Left leaning group who are campaigning against hate online.

I wonder if there are any Right wing groups who are doing the same thing.

;-)

Typical of the Mail to bring on one of its many arseholes to try and defend it in attack-dog fashion. Stop Funding Hate aren’t bullies, thugs, Stalinists or anything of the sort. All they do is politely write to companies asking them to reflect on their marketing policies, asking “is this the sort of publication you really want to be associated with?”

If the likes of the Mail weren’t such filth-mongering gutter outlets, the answer wouldn’t so often be a resounding “NO” and Stop Funding Hate wouldn’t have such a successful track record. It’s up to the UK press to improve its practices, not SFH to give up highlighting where the press is falling short.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-06-20 10:00 PM

Typical of the Mail to bring on one of its many arseholes to try and defend it in attack-dog fashion. Stop Funding Hate aren’t bullies, thugs, Stalinists or anything of the sort. All they do is politely write to companies asking them to reflect on their marketing policies, asking “is this the sort of publication you really want to be associated with?”

If the likes of the Mail weren’t such filth-mongering gutter outlets, the answer wouldn’t so often be a resounding “NO” and Stop Funding Hate wouldn’t have such a successful track record. It’s up to the UK press to improve its practices, not SFH to give up highlighting where the press is falling short.

So Daves link from the Mail isnt true then??? ... Those from SFH didn't spew hate and its all the nasty Mails fault??? ... Chuckle ... Is that word @r$ehole$ really necessary n'all

Birdbrain - 2021-06-21 6:11 AM

So Daves link from the Mail isnt true then??? ... Those from SFH didn't spew hate and its all the nasty Mails fault??? ... Chuckle ... Is that word @r$ehole$ really necessary n'all

Quite the opposite, in repeating those tweets it is one of the few times that the Daily Wail has printed the truth. I mean which tweet is factually incorrect?

CurtainRaiser - 2021-06-21 7:37 AM

Quite the opposite, in repeating those tweets it is one of the few times that the Daily Wail has printed the truth. I mean which tweet is factually incorrect?

Chuckle ... Double chuckle actually ... STH are committed to ending hate and intolerance towards Muslims ... Meanwhile ... https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/batley-grammar-school-teacher-prophet-20855517?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar ... Lordy

"This weekend, the Mail & other papers ran hit pieces attacking #StopFundingHate following the success of our campaign. We've since gained thousands of Twitter followers - and supporters have responded by donating over £1,000 to the campaign. Thankyou so much! https://stopfundinghate.info/2019/08/16/five-ways-that-stop-funding-hate-supporters-have-made-a-difference/"

As I have said before (and repeat because I can see you are thick) I can't read Daly Mail links because my adblock plus deems their adverts 'unacceptable'

Apparently some of their adverts have been scams, they insist on you downloading them before you can read their stuff. I would never buy or even believe anything on the basis of an advert in the Daily Mail, but I don't want to contaminate my chromebook with Daily Mail advertised scams.

I am guessing the Daily Mail wants to continue making money from 'unacceptable' adverts and sees this as a threat?

Whatever, I can see who the haters are

You, Birdbrain and your Daily Mail unable to discuss issues, and only reply with character assassination and ad-hominem personal attacks.

Why don't you try reasoned discussion for once?

John52 - 2021-06-21 11:12 AM

As I have said before (and repeat because I can see you are thick) I can't read Daly Mail links because my adblock plus deems their adverts 'unacceptable'

Apparently some of their adverts have been scams, they insist on you downloading them before you can read their stuff. I would never buy or even believe anything on the basis of an advert in the Daily Mail, but I don't want to contaminate my chromebook with Daily Mail advertised scams.

I am guessing the Daily Mail wants to continue making money from 'unacceptable' adverts and sees this as a threat?

You, Birdbrain and your Daily Mail unable to discuss issues, and only reply with character assassination and ad-hominem personal attacks.

I believe there are nearly 27500 registered members to this forum, why do you believe out of all those members David was exclusively targeting you with his post??? ... Cant see why you feel the need for "character assassination and ad-hominem personal attacks" with your "I can see you are thick" insult to David either, "Why dont you try reasoned discussion for once?" ... Chuckle

Birdbrain - 2021-06-21 8:50 AM

Chuckle ... Double chuckle actually ... STH are committed to ending hate and intolerance towards Muslims ... Meanwhile ... https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/batley-grammar-school-teacher-prophet-20855517?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar ... Lordy

Obviously you couldn't find a factually incorrect tweet in the Wail article so have yet again resorted to a bit of whataboutery.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-06-22 12:33 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-06-21 8:50 AM

Obviously you couldn't find a factually incorrect tweet in the Wail article so have yet again resorted to a bit of whataboutery.

I didn't look ... When members start using the colourful language you used about the Mail then obviously the red mist has come down big style and all hope is lost ... Take it STH stay quiet on the plight of the teacher???

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2021-06-21 1:11 PM

John52 - 2021-06-21 11:12 AM

I believe there are nearly 27500 registered members to this forum, why do you believe out of all those members David was exclusively targeting you with his post??? ... Cant see why you feel the need for "character assassination and ad-hominem personal attacks" with your "I can see you are thick" insult to David either, "Why dont you try reasoned discussion for once?" ... Chuckle

Our resident Scottish Miser is getting angry coz I'm ignoring him ;-) ............

(lol) (lol) (lol).............

why do you believe out of all those members David was exclusively targeting you with his post??? ...

I never said he was

You are making stuff up again

In other words, Straw man argument.

John52 - 2021-06-22 12:59 PM

why do you believe out of all those members David was exclusively targeting you with his post??? ...

I never said he was

So David in your very public insult view is "thick" because he posts a link you cant read but it seems everyone else can???

Birdbrain - 2021-06-22 4:27 PM

I never said he was

So David in your very public insult view is "thick" because he posts a link you cant read but it seems everyone else can???

You've been on another thread I see but neglected answering this

Birdbrain - 2021-06-23 7:30 PM

I never said he was

I have already explained it so thought you were just trolling

But I'll try again.

I can't read it because I can't see it.

Daily Mail won't download on my PC because my adblock plus is blocking its unacceptable adverts.

John52 - 2021-06-23 9:48 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-06-23 7:30 PM

I never said he was

I have already explained it so thought you were just trolling

But I'll try again.

I can't read it because I can't see it.

Daily Mail won't download on my PC because my adblock plus is blocking its unacceptable adverts.

Nice try ... Doesnt explain why David in your view is thick for posting something I presume everyone else can see and you cant because youve put some kind of adblocker on??? ... Why is he thick because of that???

John52 - 2021-06-24 9:44 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-06-24 6:10 AM

Doesnt explain why David in your view is thick for posting something

Thats not what I said is it?

I quote "As I have said before ( and repeat because I can see you are thick ) I cant read The Daily Mail links" ... Feel free to answer

Birdbrain - 2021-06-24 8:13 PM

I quote "As I have said before ( and repeat because I can see you are thick ) I cant read The Daily Mail links" ... Feel free to answer

No need to answer

Its quite clear I did not say he is thick for posting it

I just said he is thick

John52 - 2021-06-26 10:39 AM

No need to answer

I just said he is thick

Never mind "No need to answer", it certainly would have been better not to

No need to answer

I just said he is thick

Birdbrain doesn't like it when we state irrefutable facts.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-06-26 1:22 PM

No need to answer

I just said he is thick

Birdbrain doesn't like it when we state irrefutable facts.

Giggle.......WTF would a brainwashed Lefty like you know about irrefutable facts? 8-) ......

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Archived