Games to play on a wet day, 10 year old included

MandyAndy

Ok not wanting to be pessimistic but do you have any favourites?

We had a lot of wet days last year and ran out, so ideas welcome, just remember there is a child involved here :-D

We like playing cards, Upwords, Uno Extreme and I am taking the Rumikub with us this time. I bought Lexicon but it doesn't look too exciting, we also have Boggle but there's only so many word games you can play in a day

Any suggestions welcome.

Mandy

showing my age again (I typed showing my aga then before I corrected it!!!) err where was I ... oh yes, the only one I know is the good old Charades game but don't play with Howie cos he doesn't like the word syllables...

ROON - 2008-08-10 7:28 PM

showing my age again (I typed showing my aga then before I corrected it!!!) err where was I ... oh yes, the only one I know is the good old Charades game but don't play with Howie cos he doesn't like the word syllables...

Well we got the good old domino,s out in France with our two Grand-daughters they are 6 and 9 they have never played before and the winner got a triangle of Toblerone even the cheaters got one we couldnt get them to bed they loved them, even snap I find the kids like.

Hi,

Thanks for these, sorry for not coming back earlier but this is the first time any replies have shown up on my screen. :-|

We do have the word Rumikub but never got into it like we have the numbers one, will have to try again , looking at how new it is we obviously didn't try that hard.

We have a game called Trionimo's and that is great, little girl not that keen, I think it takes a bit more thinking time than standard Domino's but it good for the eyes.

Off today so looking forward to lots of sunshine and maybe the odd shower :-D

Thanks again

Mandy

Archived