General Election Anyone

Fast Pat

Fast Pat - 2019-07-25 6:45 PM

It seems like Cummins is up to his old tricks again with targeted FB ads, seems an awful lot of activity?

https://www.facebook.com/ads/library/?active_status=all&ad_type=all&country=GB&impression_search_field=has_impressions_lifetime&q=Conservatives&view_all_page_id=8807334278

You told us a few days ago that a number of Tories were about to join the Lib Dems. How's that going then?

Cummins is brilliant, you commies should be very afraid! God, life is good! We're on our way out of the EU cesspit.

Wasn't it fun seeing Corbyn eviscerated in PMQ's? Then again he did fail his A Levels so he's not in with a chance. He'll be dreading PMQ's from now on!

Guest pelmetman

A General Election with that old duffer Comrade Corbyn in charge of Labour? >:-) ..........

BRING IT ON >:-) ........

Fast Pat - 2019-07-25 5:45 PM

It seems like Cummins is up to his old tricks again with targeted FB ads, seems an awful lot of activity?

https://www.facebook.com/ads/library/?active_status=all&ad_type=all&country=GB&impression_search_field=has_impressions_lifetime&q=Conservatives&view_all_page_id=8807334278

A GE is definitely on the cards and pretty soon too which is why he's hovering around. He was found in contempt of parliament for refusing to give evidence over fake news.

Bulletguy - 2019-07-25 10:52 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-25 6:20 PM

Cummins is brilliant, you commies should be very afraid! God, life is good! We're on our way out of the EU cesspit.

Really? You need keep up a bit more.

https://www.cpbml.org.uk/leave

Ha ha! So it turns out that the really hard left supports Brexit. That must be embarrassing for you and the other Marxist sympathisers on here. Thanks for the link! It's a fascinating read.

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-25 10:42 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-25 10:52 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-25 6:20 PM

Really? You need keep up a bit more.

https://www.cpbml.org.uk/leave

Ha ha! So it turns out that the really hard left supports Brexit. That must be embarrassing for you and the other Marxist sympathisers on here. Thanks for the link! It's a fascinating read.

It doesn't embarrass me in the least....why should it? I've known for ages about CPBML and posted in here though it was met with derision from the usual suspects,

It's time you started looking at the bigger picture. You boasted to everyone on here about being "well educated".

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-25 9:47 PM

A GE is definitely on the cards and pretty soon too

BRING IT ON B-) ..........

Watching Bulldozer Boris carve through Commie Corbyn's Claptrap will be such fun >:-) ..........

Fast Pat - 2019-07-26 9:51 AM

Remember that time Nigel Farage couldn’t recall what he was doing in Ecuadorean embassy?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-says-no-idea-18775071

Given his history of lies and deceit perhaps like Trump we should start keeping a tally of the lies he tells in office?

Our PM replied "I have no idea" to the question put tp him ... Do you and The Mirror know something we dont know princess ???

Bulletguy - 2019-07-26 12:41 AM

It's time you started looking at the bigger picture. You boasted to everyone on here about being "well educated".

Once more you display the character defect that I mentioned on another thread. I have NEVER on this site mentioned MY educational history. I challenge you to show me where I said anything about MY education.

You made this accusation a few days and I explained to you what I had said, and I'll tell you again, I said that I have many well-educated friends who are Brexiteers. Yet once more you peddle the lie.

You should change your name to Bulletlie because you're the master of presenting opinion and tittle tattle as truth. You recently posted a link to ' A Swiss view on Brexit.' It wasn't a Swiss view, it was the opinion of an individual.

If I posted on an American forum and gave a link to a piece by Nigel Farage and called it "An English view on Brexit' you'd be up in arms. But I wouldn't, because I'm not you. I would title it 'an Englishman's view on Brexit' which is very different. People don't always read lengthy articles in detail and many people could assume that it was the opinion of the Swiss government, but that of course was your intention.

You lie and dissemble all the time. And it's driven by a hatred that seeps out of half of the posts that you make, and this hatred overrides any decency and intelligence that, deep down, I hope you may still possess, and your accusation on this post is a perfect example. Shame on you.

Guest pelmetman

Remember that time Nigel Farage couldn’t recall what he was doing in Ecuadorean embassy?

Given his history of lies and deceit perhaps like Trump we should start keeping a tally of the lies he tells in office?

Can Corbyn remember what he talked to that Soviet spy about? ;-) ...........

P1010899.JPG.7ed15c1a8200ed8c8a6b7ffd1ef83524.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-07-26 12:35 PM

Probably the size of the payment a Tory MP was going to pay in damages to a charity nominated by Corbyn, perhaps you'd like to contribute too?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-ben-bradley-tory-mp-apology-spy-tweet-donation-homeless-charity-false-foodbank-labour-a8226661.html

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-07-26 2:20 PM

pelmetman - 2019-07-26 12:35 PM

Probably the size of the payment a Tory MP was going to pay in damages to a charity nominated by Corbyn, perhaps you'd like to contribute too?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-ben-bradley-tory-mp-apology-spy-tweet-donation-homeless-charity-false-foodbank-labour-a8226661.html

I can see why he caved into a bunch of lefty litigating lawyers :-| .........

The Kremlin is hardly going to provide any evidence are they? >:-) .......

P1010899.JPG.4b6507173b1b6b8a516db2a37749efc5.JPG

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-26 11:22 AM

I have NEVER on this site mentioned MY educational history. I challenge you to show me where I said anything about MY education.

Being so pompous and self-aggrandising forever blowing off, you couldn't resist including yourself when informing everyone of your "well-educated" friends. *-)

"I and many of my well-educated friends voted to leave the EU."

Bulletguy - 2019-07-26 5:17 PM

I have NEVER on this site mentioned MY educational history. I challenge you to show me where I said anything about MY education.

Being so pompous and self-aggrandising forever blowing off, you couldn't resist including yourself when informing everyone of your "well-educated" friends. *-)

Thank you for yet more proof of your lack of intellect. Where did I mention MY education?

If there was a debate about gay marriage and I'd said: 'I and some of my gay friends are totally opposed to gay marriage.' Would that be me saying that I was gay, or me saying that I have friends who are gay?

If I said:'I and many of my black friends supported Boris Johnson's knife initiatives when he was mayor.' does that mean that I must be black as well, or does it mean that I have friends who are black?

As usual, your level of comprehension is below par. And in the context of these statements, how could I not include myself? If I wanted to make the point that I support Brexit and I have many well-educated friends who also support Brexit, then again, how could I not include myself?

And of course I made the point that I have friends who are very well-educated and support Brexit because you and others on here continually claim that anyone daring to oppose their view of Brexit is some kind of a brainless idiot. There's only one brainless idiot in this debate and it's not me.

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-26 4:48 PM

Where did I mention MY education?

Nobodys education was mentioned.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-26 5:15 PM

I have a grade 3 cse in history and collectors badge in the scouts ;-) .........

Does that count as being educated? :D ........

Just askin? (lol) .......

Bulletguy - 2019-07-26 6:15 PM

Nobody's education was mentioned? Are you suffering from early onset dementia? I note that you didn't respond to the last post of mine where once again, I made you look very silly?

A GE is definitely on the cards and pretty soon too which is why he's hovering around. He was found in contempt of parliament for refusing to give evidence over fake news.

I look forward to the time when a GE looks imminent ...

... it means Labour MPs have got shot of Jeremy and Dianne. :D

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-07-26 11:16 PM

I look forward to the time when a GE looks imminent ...

... it means Labour MPs have got shot of Jeremy and Dianne. :D

Aaww that's not fair :'( ............

The people deserve the right to dump Commie Corbyn and his antisemites >:-) ............

Archived