Gents toilet door sign

handyman

CliveH - 2009-06-28 7:58 PM

I am OK then - I always take an old slapper!

(lol) (lol) (lol)

I'm forever taking my 18 year old 'lady friend' into the campsite toilets for a rub down........good job I have a sign to tell me not to do this now

what happens to the dad who takes his 3 year old daughter away for the weekend to Buxton?

Boys are allowed in the female toilets :-S

Are all the men in the campsite toilets possible pedo's then?

Was this sign put up due to complaints, probably, so why would you complain :-S

Sadly these days the politically correct thought police can only think ill of a man taking his daughter to the loo whereas it is presumably OK for a lady to take a young boy.

Sadly the events in Plymouth and the Midlands of the last week or two clearly show that this assumption is wrong.

Hi,

In the mid-1970s, I visited the swimming baths in Llanelli. The changing area was just a big room, no cubicles. So there we were, lots of men in various states of undress ...... and not even formally introduced.

What threw me was the several young girls (a lot older than 3) who presumably were there with their fathers.

And recently, a father was almost lynched for taking photos of a girl on a playground slide. It didn't seem to matter that it was HIS daughter.

Myself and a colleague were discussing this just the other day. He is younger than me and has a young son and daughter.

He made a valid point in that he said that if he was ever asked not to take photos of his kids at School Sports day for example (his kids school has asked that photos are not taken) then he would say that he intended to take legal action against the authorities for denying him and his family photographic mementoes of an important day in his childs life.

We agreed that this would bring a rush of blood to the heads of the PC numpties but not sure if it would work.

Worth a try tho!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived