Germany Plus

Fast Pat

Norway pays £134 per person each year to have a worse trade deal than the UK without having any input in the EU.

The UK pays £29 per person per

year for the best deal & the highest rebate in the EU. No Schengen. No euro. Full input. Call it Germany++.

It's simply crazy.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-06-10 2:17 PM

Norway pays £134 per person each year to have a worse trade deal than the UK without having any input in the EU.

year for the best deal & the highest rebate in the EU. No Schengen. No euro. Full input. Call it Germany++.

It's simply crazy.

More fake news *-) ...........

"The UK pays more per head for full membership

The UK’s contribution to the EU budget as a fully paid-up member was set to be around £220 per head between 2015 and 2020, whereas Norway is set to put in around £140 per head."

https://fullfact.org/europe/norway-eu-payments/

With No Deal they'll be No Bill >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-06-10 2:27 PM

It's simply crazy.

The UK’s contribution to the EU budget as a fully paid-up member was set to be around £220 per head between 2015 and 2020, whereas Norway is set to put in around £140 per head."

You missed out the key bit Parasiteman "before money comes back."

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-06-10 2:32 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-10 2:27 PM

It's simply crazy.

You missed out the key bit Parasiteman "before money comes back."

You need to read the link Parrotman >:-) ........

Whatever the figure is, (this report says its £123 per year per UK person based on ONS figures) https://eu-rope.ideasoneurope.eu/2019/03/03/eu-membership-is-a-bargain/ We get ten times that back in terms of jobs, trade, investment, funding etc equating to around £3000 per family.

£123 a year or 34p a day. 34p! You cant even get a pint in the Brexiteers favourite Sh1tty pub Wetherspoons for that.

I find it really odd when in one breath Brexiteers now tell us its not about the money (then spout about Blue passports or taking back control or summat they read in the Daily Mail) but then they go on to post stuff about how much its all costing us but ignore the fact that we have already lost £80bn off the economy since the vote or whatever the figure is now.

Your just making yourself out to be idiots when you start to spout off about money and the economy now FFS! I would Just stick to the arguments about sovereignty and control etc if I were you. Mind you its seems some of them are not that keen on Sovereignty now either with talk of shutting down Parliament to get their own way.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-10 4:41 PM

Whatever the figure is, (this report says its £123 per year per UK person based on ONS figures) https://eu-rope.ideasoneurope.eu/2019/03/03/eu-membership-is-a-bargain/ We get ten times that back in terms of jobs, trade, investment, funding etc equating to around £3000 per family.

£123 a year or 34p a day. 34p! You cant even get a pint in the Brexiteers favourite Sh1tty pub Wetherspoons for that.

I find it really odd when in one breath Brexiteers now tell us its not about the money (then spout about Blue passports or taking back control or summat they read in the Daily Mail) but then they go on to post stuff about how much its all costing us but ignore the fact that we have already lost £80bn off the economy since the vote or whatever the figure is now.

Your just making yourself out to be idiots when you start to spout off about money and the economy now FFS! I would Just stick to the arguments about sovereignty and control etc if I were you. Mind you its seems some of them are not that keen on Sovereignty now either with talk of shutting down Parliament to get their own way.

More Remoaner tosh *-) .........The UK is doing fine despite the Remoaners best efforts *-) .........

The latest GDP dip is down to the PLANNED shutdown of the car makers, although you're desperately trying to spin it as the first signs that Project Fear is coming true (lol) .........

My reports from the UK coalface show a much different picture :D .........

Spoke to my brother Sunday who reckons he's had his best month ever, celebrated by getting his Mrs a new Ford B-) ........

Although he calls it a Jaguar :D ..........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-11 11:48 AM

Its ok folks! The economy is saved, Daves brother is doing great so no need to worry. *-)

He works in the soft furnishing industry like I did........So as a barometer of how the UK is doing it's quite telling ;-) ...........

Coz if folk were really strapped for cash like you doom & gloom merchants keep telling us *-) .......

He wouldn't be able to support the UK car industry by getting a new Jag would he? B-)........

pelmetman - 2019-06-11 12:12 PM

Its ok folks! The economy is saved, Daves brother is doing great so no need to worry. *-)

He works in the soft furnishing industry like I did........So as a barometer of how the UK is doing it's quite telling ;-) ...........

Coz if folk were really strapped for cash like you doom & gloom merchants keep telling us *-) .......

He wouldn't be able to support the UK car industry by getting a new Jag would he? B-)........

Jeesaz! Talk about me living in a bubble. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-11 3:27 PM

Nah.......You live in your back bedroom reading Remoaner Doom & Gloom all day *-) ........

The majority of the British public just want Brexit over and done with ;-) .........

So all your doing is scaring yourself (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-11 3:47 PM

Nah.......You live in your back bedroom reading Remoaner Doom & Gloom all day *-) ........

The majority of the British public just want Brexit over and done with ;-) .........

Well they should support a second ref and vote remain because its not even started yet. All we have done so far is a Withdrawal agreement which so far has been rejected. Brexit will never be over with if we proceed. The day after we leave the negotiations will go on and the WA will still be on the table needing singing before any deals can be done. This will go on for probably decades. meanwhile the country goes to the dogs and feck all else gets done. What a fecking waste of time, money and ultimately peoples lives.

One day we will look back and start wondering why and how it all started. Probably while we are rummaging in the bins for something to eat and fight over.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-11 4:08 PM

Well they should support a second ref and vote remain because its not even started yet. All we have done so far is a Withdrawal agreement which so far has been rejected. Brexit will never be over with if we proceed. The day after we leave the negotiations will go on and the WA will still be on the table needing singing before any deals can be done. This will go on for probably decades. meanwhile the country goes to the dogs and feck all else gets done. What a fecking waste of time, money and ultimately peoples lives.

One day we will look back and start wondering why and how it all started. Probably while we are rummaging in the bins for something to eat and fight over.

My you really have got it bad 8-) ...........

Have you drunk all your Belgium p*ss water? :-S .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-11 4:13 PM

I think you actually believe if we crash out on the 31st of October thats it, mission accomplished dont you? Jeesaz! if most of the public think like you do then there really is no point, we are fcuked.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-11 10:07 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-11 4:13 PM

I think you actually believe if we crash out on the 31st of October thats it, mission accomplished dont you? Jeesaz! if most of the public think like you do then there really is no point, we are fcuked.

Well if you're in Spain on the 31st ;-) ...........

Your welcome to join our leaving party :D .........

But only if you wear your happy face :-> ........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-12 9:58 AM

I would change all your Pounds for Euros the day before if I were you or your party might get a bit pricey. Of course chances are you wont be celebrating on the 31st anyway.

Even at parity my preferred vino callapso would be less than 2 quid a bottle B-) ..........

You are right though........ its not over until the fat lady shouts Nazi :D .........

Archived