Germany mass shooting

Bulletguy

Surprised not to see a thread on this.....maybe i shouldn't be as the killer who went on a rampage shooting

nine people dead at two Shisha bars is a far right extremist. Seems the sicko shot his own mother dead too. AfD 'populists' (they don't like the term fascists but thats what 'populism' is about) and neo-nazis are a very ugly bunch of undesirables.

Hesse Interior Minister Peter Beuth said authorities were also examining a website attributed to the suspect. "What we know so far is that there is definitely a xenophobic motive."

https://tinyurl.com/shswk2f

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-51567971

Its simply horrendous and horrifying whenever stuff like this happens but I am not point scoring Muslims vs Far right white extremists. Both are equally horrific. Its just beyond belief to me that people can hate so much to drive them to such actions. My thoughts as always are with the victims and their families.

How we can stop killing each other over religion and beliefs, answers on a postcard please. :'(

Brian Kirby - 2020-02-20 5:58 PM

I'm not, Paul. The chief cheerleaders know when the ground beneath their feet is unsound and are keeping well schtum. :-D

Yes the same silence has been noted on a couple of other forums today. There is still time for the usual suspect to disrupt with his usual whatboutery and deflection which thankfully gets ignored now.

This shows the sick mindset;

"In a 24-page manifesto seen by the Financial Times the suspect calls for the elimination of entire countries and populations, including Morocco, Egypt, Israel, Turkey, Iran, India, Pakistan, Vietnam and the Philippines. “This would only be the rough cleansing. It would be followed by the fine cleansing,” the document states. “I would eliminate all these people, even if we are speaking about billions of people. It has to be done.”

London Mosque stabbing today ??? ... Wicked white man with knife ??? ... Cant think why we've not had the usual hate squad members ganging up on this one ... White man stabs Muslim in Mosque they are guna be full on sweaty over that surely ... Ah , the attacker is a Muslim convert ???

Archived