Get 'em Corkie

twooks

Well Mel - you're a Yorkie so you just will not appreciate this

and 'chele - the closest you get is Durham n Riverside - the nicest setting for a cricket ground in the UK

but

Dominic Cork just blasted 10 in 2 balls to stuff Northants

magic

and what I was on was adrenalin + chianti + benedictine

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

B-)

ps - I'm from Durham - we live in the East Riding but ..

ssshh don't tell anyone -- OH is a Lanky

twooks - 2007-07-25 10:48 PM

ps - I'm from Durham - we live in the East Riding but ..

ssshh don't tell anyone -- OH is a Lanky

Never mind. When you look at a map of England, Durham and the East Riding are definitely on the right side of the Pennines.

However

Lancashire and Derbyshire (where I was born) are on the Correct side of the Pennines :-D

Graham

sadly, the OH agrees with you G - which on his past record must mean you're actually on the incorrect side :-> :-> :-> :-> :-> :->

hopeless man - only ever showed good taste and sense on one occasion - I - on the other hand - only showed poor taste on one occasion >:-) >:-)

B-)

twooks - 2007-07-26 11:13 AM

hopeless man - only ever showed good taste and sense on one occasion - I - on the other hand - only showed poor taste on one occasion >:-) >:-)

Now do I believe that or not?

I bet he's been for a pint more than once - which means the first bit ain't right.

And I bet you went to the Top Deck more than once :D :D :D :D

Graham

ok - I showed poor taste on many occasions in my youth :-> :-> :->

of course everyone is going to wonder what they've missed by never having been to the said Top Deck - in their youth that is

The Fiesta in Norton was more convenient tho - saw Dave Allen there - bl00dy brilliant :D :D :D

B-)

twooks - 2007-07-26 2:00 PM

of course everyone is going to wonder what they've missed by never having been to the said Top Deck - in their youth that is

The Fiesta in Norton was more convenient tho - saw Dave Allen there - bl00dy brilliant :D :D :D

Never got to either - just the Excel and the Showboat in the Boro :-D

Opening night at the Showboat was a good 'un - The Peddlars, The Equals and The Barron Knights for 10 bob :-D

Graham

Archived