Ginas Back

antony1969

Shes been quiet for a while but another chapters needed for her book it seems ... I remember a time when this little princess didn't care for the names and insults she was receiving ... It now seems it's ok for her to throw insults , likening Brexiteer MP's to terrorists ... What a horrible woman ... Yuk

antony1969 - 2018-10-16 9:45 AM

Shes been quiet for a while but another chapters needed for her book it seems ... I remember a time when this little princess didn't care for the names and insults she was receiving ... It now seems it's ok for her to throw insults , likening Brexiteer MP's to terrorists ... What a horrible woman ... Yuk

Its not quite like that though is it? I presume your referring to this. A well thought out article and no name calling.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/gina-miller-final-say-peoples-vote-march-for-the-future-a8585211.html

I assume she is referring to the comments made on Twitter by serial ERG Fruitloop Andrea Jenkyns about going down fighting! (lol)

https://twitter.com/andreajenkyns/status/1051366874250907653

The Tory hard right have presented every last one of their arguments and had each one shredded. What is she proposing, that the ERG start rounding up remainers and locking them in the tower of London? They are a bit outnumbered. Why dont they come up with a solution to Brexit then that delivers all the benefits we have now and no border in NI then? They havent come up with anything have they?

Barryd999 - 2018-10-16 9:59 AM

Its not quite like that though is it? I presume your referring to this. A well thought out article and no name calling.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/gina-miller-final-say-peoples-vote-march-for-the-future-a8585211.html

I assume she is referring to the comments made on Twitter by serial ERG Fruitloop Andrea Jenkyns about going down fighting! (lol)

The Tory hard right have presented every last one of their arguments and had each one shredded. What is she proposing, that the ERG start rounding up remainers and locking them in the tower of London? They are a bit outnumbered. Why dont they come up with a solution to Brexit then that delivers all the benefits we have now and no border in NI then? They havent come up with anything have they?

Not a nice thing to defend Barry ... Bit surprised to be honest ... Had she called Corbyn a terrorist I doubt anyone would have argued

antony1969 - 2018-10-16 12:10 PM

Not a nice thing to defend Barry ... Bit surprised to be honest ... Had she called Corbyn a terrorist I doubt anyone would have argued

This is what she said.

"With Brextremists like Andrea Jenkyns, the MP for Morley and Outwood, now talking about “going down fighting” – as if they were members of some terrorist cell, rather than a group of responsible politicians putting forward any rational proposals – it’s time the great silent and not-so-silent majority made their feelings known about Brexit. We must shout with one voice: “Not in my name!”"

So she is not calling them terrorists simply making an analogy to the extreme way they are behaving and she is right. "Going down fighting" FFS! *-)

Not perhaps a great choice of words but she isnt calling them terrorists. Fruitloops would have been better.

Citation needed.

Barryd999 - 2018-10-16 1:07 PM

This is what she said.

"With Brextremists like Andrea Jenkyns, the MP for Morley and Outwood, now talking about “going down fighting” – as if they were members of some terrorist cell, rather than a group of responsible politicians putting forward any rational proposals – it’s time the great silent and not-so-silent majority made their feelings known about Brexit. We must shout with one voice: “Not in my name!”"

So she is not calling them terrorists simply making an analogy to the extreme way they are behaving and she is right. "Going down fighting" FFS! *-)

Not perhaps a great choice of words but she isnt calling them terrorists. Fruitloops would have been better.

Vile woman spreading hate ... I think she's guilty of a hate crime

antony1969 - 2018-10-16 3:07 PM

This is what she said.

Your o/p is totally pointless without a link.

Bulletguy - 2018-10-16 3:44 PM

antony1969 - 2018-10-16 3:07 PM

This is what she said.

I'm not helping to spread her hate by providing a link ... It's easy to find ... You've looked up and found much more difficult things ... I can assure though you'll agree with me shes a disgrace for spewing such vile hate when you find it

antony1969 - 2018-10-16 4:01 PM

I'm not helping to spread her hate by providing a link ...

You hate someone so make a derogatory post about them. Ok we get that. So it's just another of your vacuous 'opinion' pieces. Nothing to see here. *-)

Bulletguy - 2018-10-16 5:59 PM

You hate someone so make a derogatory post about them. Ok we get that. So it's just another of your vacuous 'opinion' pieces. Nothing to see here. *-)

Im not the hater ... This vile lady is the hater ... She hates so much that she calls MPs who support Brexit terrorists ... Shocking isnt it ??? ... Well no to you its obviously not as your defending again ... Yuk ... Keep on loving and supporting the haters

antony1969 - 2018-10-16 6:05 PM

Im not the hater ...

Seems that way to me. This was what you said;

Horrible woman ... Yuk Vile woman spewing such vile hate

But as you haven't cited any links at all, it's nothing more than one of your infamous opinion pieces. You may just as well have posted what food or brand of beer you hate and 'yuk' over. *-)

Bulletguy - 2018-10-16 8:47 PM

Im not the hater ...

But as you haven't cited any links at all, it's nothing more than one of your infamous opinion pieces. You may just as well have posted what food or brand of beer you hate and 'yuk' over. *-)

Nice to see your still having a go at me for daring to mention Ginas horrible comments regarding Brexit supporting MPs and haven't once said her comment was wrong ... As usual shameful

antony1969 - 2018-10-17 6:22 AM

Im not the hater ...

Nice to see your still having a go at me for daring to mention Ginas horrible comments regarding Brexit supporting MPs and haven't once said her comment was wrong ... As usual shameful

Had you linked an msm report in your opening post instead of going off on some nonsensical rant about someone you don't like, then perhaps there would have been something to debate. Until you can do that, then there is nothing.

Bulletguy - 2018-10-17 4:35 PM

Im not the hater ...

Had you linked an msm report in your opening post instead of going off on some nonsensical rant about someone you don't like, then perhaps there would have been something to debate. Until you can do that, then there is nothing.

Even though you know there is something , rather childish reply and its obvious your defending the vile thing she said ... When did having nothing ever stop you from commenting ??? ... Remember Stormy Daniels ??? Remember Impeachment Impending!! ??? ... You did more than comment on those dint ya Princess

Does anyone else find it somewhat ironic that Gina is being called "horrible", Vile", "hateful" and guilty of spreading hate crime on here? Yet the woman who stood up for our democracy which apparently the Brexiteers are so fond of was subject to the most vile and disgusting threats and abuse from Brexiteers including threats of rape, murder and a plethora of racist abuse. Yuk indeed.

antony1969 - 2018-10-17 6:02 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-17 4:35 PM

Im not the hater ...

Even though you know there is something...

What 'something'? :-S

You posted your own personal opinion of someone you dislike and nothing else. No link, no article, no substance, no nothing.....not even a Twitter rant from some right wing extremist, and even that's rare for you not to post up!

Barryd999 - 2018-10-17 8:35 PM

Does anyone else find it somewhat ironic that Gina is being called "horrible", Vile", "hateful" and guilty of spreading hate crime on here? Yet the woman who stood up for our democracy which apparently the Brexiteers are so fond of was subject to the most vile and disgusting threats and abuse from Brexiteers including threats of rape, murder and a plethora of racist abuse. Yuk indeed.

No not really given that it's just an opinion of the two Beano boys who don't like her. :-|

I agree Barry, I don't agree with her views but she is as entitled to hold and broadcast her opinions as anyone else is on any subject and in many ways you do have to admire her perseverance.

The principles of freedom of speech do not include the freedom to insult or bully or to impose your views on others - unless you are a party leader that is!

Guest pelmetman

..........and you Remoaners haven't done similar? *-) .........

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1025764/Brexit-news-latest-UK-update-Leave-Remain-Campaign-Dia-Chakravarty-Conservative-Party-2018

Hypocrites >:-) ........

Archived