Give Him a Chance

Birdbrain

Why is that even news? Do the Daily Heil run a story every time someone called Bob from Romford gets caught and locked up for shop lifting? I just bet they dont eh? Wonder what their motive is there for running that story?

Shock Horror. There are actually criminals in mainland Europe. Thats it then! We must close all the borders at once! *-)

Barryd999 - 2019-06-11 9:43 PM

Why is that even news?

Come on now Barry, you've been on here long enough to know that posters preferred narrative.

]Do the Daily Heil run a story every time someone called Bob from Romford gets caught and locked up for shop lifting?

Nope.

Why is that even news? Do the Daily Heil run a story every time someone called Bob from Romford gets caught and locked up for shop lifting? I just bet they dont eh? Wonder what their motive is there for running that story?

Shock Horror. There are actually criminals in mainland Europe. Thats it then! We must close all the borders at once! *-)

Not sure what your point is ... Are you suggesting its racist in your view for the press to report on crime committed by those you say we should be welcoming ??? ... Given under your beloved free movement thingy we have a fella who cant speak a word of English here for a day , commits crime and gets 16 weeks all at our cost and then intends to stay on in Blighty enriching us again at our cost ... Not so sure what is wrong with reporting that so please educate me why

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-06-12 6:05 AM

Not sure what your point is ... Are you suggesting its racist in your view for the press to report on crime committed by those you say we should be welcoming ??? ... Given under your beloved free movement thingy we have a fella who cant speak a word of English here for a day , commits crime and gets 16 weeks all at our cost and then intends to stay on in Blighty enriching us again at our cost ... Not so sure what is wrong with reporting that so please educate me why

I bet Barry still believes with live in a multi cultural Nirvana *-) .............

Even Mrs Merkel has finally woken up to that lie >:-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-12 12:02 AM

Why is that even news?

Come on now Barry, you've been on here long enough to know that posters preferred narrative.

]Do the Daily Heil run a story every time someone called Bob from Romford gets caught and locked up for shop lifting?

Nope.

Just get your local rag and turn to the magistrate section ;-) ...........

You'll soon get a good idea of the ethnicity of the folk who file through our courts on a daily basis :-| .......

But I guess that's racist to point that out? :D .........

Works both ways. Brits abroad in mainland Europe have such a great reputation for behaving themselves don't they?

Its just a pathetic attempt by the Mail to stir up more anti EU and anti foreigner hatred. Of course there are going to be dodgy people from every country but as has been proved on here before the crime rate from EU nationals is low compared to other countries and our own.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-12 10:01 AM

Works both ways. Brits abroad in mainland Europe have such a great reputation for behaving themselves don't they?

Its just a pathetic attempt by the Mail to stir up more anti EU and anti foreigner hatred. Of course there are going to be dodgy people from every country but as has been proved on here before the crime rate from EU nationals is low compared to other countries and our own.

So the Costa's are plagued by British pickpockets? (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Yeah Barry you keep on deluding yourself :D ........

Strange ... I thought The Mail were simply reporting on the benefits of your beloved freedom of movement ... I would have thought your anger prolly better aimed at yet another criminal whose let down what you love but you choose to attack whoever dares to report it ... Nice

pelmetman - 2019-06-12 10:20 AM

So the Costa's are plagued by British pickpockets? (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

No, much worse. They have been plagued by proper British criminals for years. It wasnt called the Costa del Crime for nothing and they are still at it. prostitution, drugs and people smuggling. All doing good trade in Spain with many British criminals involved. You picked a bad example there. Then you can also consider the appalling behaviour and crime committed by British Tourists over the past 40+ years. Its a wonder the Spanish still let us in at all. The odd Romanian pick pocket or shop lifter is hardly news worthy compared to that lot.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-12 4:25 PM

No, much worse. They have been plagued by proper British criminals for years. It wasnt called the Costa del Crime for nothing and they are still at it. prostitution, drugs and people smuggling. All doing good trade in Spain with many British criminals involved. You picked a bad example there. Then you can also consider the appalling behaviour and crime committed by British Tourists over the past 40+ years. Its a wonder the Spanish still let us in at all. The odd Romanian pick pocket or shop lifter is hardly news worthy compared to that lot.

It got the monica Costa del Crime because criminals came here to hide from our authorities Barry ;-) .......

Most of the drug crime here is carried out by South Americans.......well they do speak the same language ..........Pick pocketing is the specialty of Bullets chums from Eastern Europe :D ..........

Overall I feel safer here than in Weymouth as they don't appear to have the wandering unpredictable smack head problem...... yet :-| .......

pelmetman - 2019-06-12 4:36 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-06-12 4:25 PM

It got the monica Costa del Crime because criminals came here to hide from our authorities Barry ;-) .......

Most of the drug crime here is carried out by South Americans.......well they do speak the same language ..........Pick pocketing is the specialty of Bullets chums from Eastern Europe :D ..........

Overall I feel safer here than in Weymouth as they don't appear to have the wandering unpredictable smack head problem...... yet :-| .......

Barry feels safer preaching to the rest of us to be more tolerant and accepting from his immigrant free village ... Blinding , absolutely blinding

pelmetman - 2019-06-12 10:00 AM

Why is that even news?

Nope.

You'll soon get a good idea of the ethnicity of the folk who file through our courts on a daily basis :-| .......

I know your racism and white supremacist clap trap fills your head but simply having a 'foreigny' name and brown skin doesn't necessarily make someone non-British. My ex-wife had a very 'foreigny' name, both forename and surname, and her only give away was her obvious accent though she'd destroy you in seconds with her command of English as she often did with naive Brits.

You generalise with regularity and you're only interested in criminals with 'foreigny' names and get even more excited if they have a dark skin. Any white with British surnames and you don't want to know about them.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-12 6:00 PM

Why is that even news?

Nope.

I know your racism and white supremacist clap trap fills your head but simply having a 'foreigny' name and brown skin doesn't necessarily make someone non-British. My ex-wife had a very 'foreigny' name, both forename and surname, and her only give away was her obvious accent though she'd destroy you in seconds with her command of English as she often did with naive Brits.

You generalise with regularity and you're only interested in criminals with 'foreigny' names and get even more excited if they have a dark skin. Any white with British surnames and you don't want to know about them.

There you go again jumping to conclusions that I'm a racist because I complain about foreigners coming to the UK to commit crimes *-) ...........

I've been in Spain for months.........never felt the need to commit a crime :-| .......

I guess I'm just old fashioned :D .........

Bulletguy - 2019-06-12 6:00 PM

Why is that even news?

Nope.

"racism" "racist" "white supremacist" "foreigny" "dark skin" ... All this because The Mail reports on the criminal side to free movement ... Not a word about the "foreigny" crook though ... Lordy

Archived