Gloaty McGloatface time........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-09-06 9:32 PM

Everyone's busy watching the death throws of Brexit and the Tory party. It's not that relevant now but it's far from over anyway. It's getting fast tracked to the supreme Court. Expect more Enemies of the sheeple headlines *-)

Death throws????....... in your wet dreams Barry :D ........

I'd of thought a apparently edjermercated bloke like you would recognize the delicious irony of Mzzz Miller and "John Major" getting dicked in court >:-) .........

"John Major had a 'full gloat' after defeating rebels on Maastricht"

John Major awarded himself “a full gloat” after seeing off challenges by William Rees-Mogg and parliamentary Eurosceptic rebels over the Maastricht treaty, confidential files from Downing Street reveal.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/24/john-major-full-gloat-defeating-rebels-maastricht-european-union

Moggy and I are having a full McGloaty >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-09-06 10:34 PM

Everyone's busy watching the death throws of Brexit and the Tory party. It's not that relevant now but it's far from over anyway. It's getting fast tracked to the supreme Court. Expect more Enemies of the sheeple headlines *-)

I'd of thought a apparently edjermercated bloke like you would recognize the delicious irony of Mzzz Miller and "John Major" getting dicked in court >:-) .........

John Major awarded himself “a full gloat” after seeing off challenges by William Rees-Mogg and parliamentary Eurosceptic rebels over the Maastricht treaty, confidential files from Downing Street reveal.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/24/john-major-full-gloat-defeating-rebels-maastricht-european-union

You do realise that your mate Smoggy is the sort of person that sent people like you over the top in the first world war.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-09-06 10:46 PM

You do realise that your mate Smoggy is the sort of person that sent people like you over the top in the first world war.

You do realise that us Brits are prepared to do that for our country Paddy? ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-09-06 11:03 PM

You do realise that us Brits are prepared to do that for our country Paddy? ;-) .........

First time I've come across someone volunteering to be canon fodder, still without idiots like you the landed gentry would just be gentry. Suppose you're happy with sacrificing yourself because you know your place.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-09-06 11:14 PM

First time I've come across someone volunteering to be canon fodder, still without idiots like you the landed gentry would just be gentry. Suppose you're happy with sacrificing yourself because you know your place.

What am I sacrificing by voting for Boris? :-S ...........

I may lose a few Remoaner acquaintances :D .........

I suspect I'll get over it (lol) ............

First of all you'd have to wrench your hypocritical ass out of that EU country you spend most of the year in and get back here. Your "patriotism" is fake.....everyone on here has known that for ages. You should be spending and contributing into the Brexit British economy now.......not the EU. You're a quisling.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-07 2:12 PM

First of all you'd have to wrench your hypocritical ass out of that EU country you spend most of the year in and get back here. Your "patriotism" is fake.....everyone on here has known that for ages. You should be spending and contributing into the Brexit British economy now.......not the EU. You're a quisling.

You might consider you're visiting the EU ;-) ...........

I consider I am visiting one of the 191 Sovereign states in the world B-) ........

You "Little Eurolanders" are so small minded >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-09-08 9:09 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-07 2:12 PM

You might consider you're visiting the EU ;-) ...........

I consider I am visiting one of the 191 Sovereign states in the world B-) ........

You "Little Eurolanders" are so small minded >:-) .........

Then go and stay in any one of those sovereign states which is NOT an EU member country.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-09-24 11:13 AM

Sorry you were saying?

"Just imagine, imagine being Jacob Rees-Mogg. You live out your entire adult life an Edwardian pastiche of a Tory MP. Two minutes in the cabinet and the Supreme Court finds you’ve openly lied to the Queen."

What have you achieved? ;-) ...........

At best another Brexit delay which will annoy the hell out of the voting public (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

You cant hide from the electorate for ever >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-09-24 12:35 PM

Sorry you were saying?

"Just imagine, imagine being Jacob Rees-Mogg. You live out your entire adult life an Edwardian pastiche of a Tory MP. Two minutes in the cabinet and the Supreme Court finds you’ve openly lied to the Queen."

At best another Brexit delay which will annoy the hell out of the voting public (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Well for one thing it should have demonstrated to you that we have parliamentary sovereignty, surprising as we are still in Europe.

jail.jpg.fe7e3c22b31f37b7f5ccc442f6d7a74b.jpg

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-09-24 12:39 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-24 12:35 PM

Sorry you were saying?

Well for one thing it should have demonstrated to you that we have parliamentary sovereignty, surprising as we are still in Europe.

Nope........It demonstrates we have a Parliament which is overrun by MP's who LIED to get elected *-) ......

Which the electorate will remedy at the next GE >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-09-24 12:47 PM

Nope........It demonstrates we have a Parliament which is overrun by MP's who LIED to get elected *-) ......

Which the electorate will remedy at the next GE >:-) ..........

So they are going to get rid of BoJo.

He was shown on the Cameron Interview, on his Brexit Bus being questioned about his £350 million a week claim on the side. Interviewer: 'You know thats the Gross figure don't you, and it ignores what we get back for it" BoJo; "well its just there as a subject for discussion"

Maybe its because Gina Miller is an immigrant who has seen the sort of third world Dictatorships BoJo is taking us towards, that she is prepared to get off her ar*se and do more than us to fight for democracy.

This "immigrant" seems to have done more for our Democracy than the Queen, or the Leader of the Opposition?

John52 - 2019-09-25 6:49 AM

Maybe its because Gina Miller is an immigrant who has seen the sort of third world Dictatorships BoJo is taking us towards, that she is prepared to get off her ar*se and do more than us to fight for democracy.

This "immigrant" seems to have done more for our Democracy than the Queen, or the Leader of the Opposition?

If she was backing democracy ...she would back leave...you know ...that vote we had...you remember.....when the country voted LEAVE.

jumpstart - 2019-09-25 7:14 AM

If she was backing democracy ...she would back leave...you know ...that vote we had...you remember.....when the country voted LEAVE.

You can't have it both ways - BoJo said it isn't about Brexit.

The decision is about whether the Unelected part of the Government can shut down the only Elected part.

John52 - 2019-09-25 7:26 AM

jumpstart - 2019-09-25 7:14 AM

You can't have it both ways - BoJo said it isn't about Brexit.

The decision is about whether the Unelected part of the Government can shut down the only Elected part.

No ...he said it was about getting a deal or not done.

Archived