Global Warming

Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2019-06-12 4:06 PM

Well that rains certainly been warm hasn't it ... Log burner and central heating on ... What a load of old tosh ... Its a good job our POTUS dont fall for all that guff ... A freak summer last year and the worlds ending ... Lordy

I'd like to see you explain that comment to your grandchildren in 20 years time.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-06-12 6:00 PM

Well that rains certainly been warm hasn't it ... Log burner and central heating on ... What a load of old tosh ... Its a good job our POTUS dont fall for all that guff ... A freak summer last year and the worlds ending ... Lordy

I'd like to see you explain that comment to your grandchildren in 20 years time.

You mean like the Dinosaurs died out because Mummy & Daddy Dinosaur drove their kiddy Dinosaurs to school in fecking massive 4x4 :D ...........

The climates always changed ;-) ...........

Get used to it *-) .......

Fast Pat - 2019-06-12 6:00 PM

How did I guess you'd be another of the worlds ending mob ... Lordy

Archived