Good Luck America xxxx

Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2021-01-17 4:04 PM

... Its guna be fun ...

... Chuckle

LOL! Fake news. Scroll down a bit on your own link for a version that has not been edited. About 3:30 min in. (on the real video).

This is exactly what the Tories did to Keir Starmer. They edited a GMT video to make him look like a moron lost for words. The sooner Trump and his regime has gone and the current Tory party that also resorts to such low underhand methods the better.

Im not a Biden fan as I have said before but I see him as a stepping stone for Kamala Harris. She will be the next president of the USA hopefully. Either before Joe's first term is up or straight after.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-17 4:34 PM

... Its guna be fun ...

... Chuckle

LOL! Fake news. Scroll down a bit on your own link for a version that has not been edited. About 3:30 min in. (on the real video).

This is exactly what the Tories did to Keir Starmer. They edited a GMT video to make him look like a moron lost for words. The sooner Trump and his regime has gone and the current Tory party that also resorts to such low underhand methods the better.

Im not a Biden fan as I have said before but I see him as a stepping stone for Kamala Harris. She will be the next president of the USA hopefully. Either before Joe's first term is up or straight after.

I thought you didn't "give a to$$ about America" ???

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO BIRDBRAIN'S POSTS

I'm sorry to have to persist with these notices but they are having a useful effect so please stick with me in this. Birdbrain is at least holding back on his insults to others on here (except that he's made me his new target of course, with silly, spurious personal challenges) so please be patient. Chatterbox is not moderated so if we ever want to discourage someone like Birdbrain from behaving like Mr Nasty, this is probably the only way to do it.

Birdbrain likes be outrageous - nothing necessarily wrong with that but he also does it with completely unnecessary nastiness by habitually showering others with personalised insults. Here's an example of how one contributor has described Birdbrain's methods: "The derogatory effeminate insults he uses as 'put downs' against any fm's not on his mates list, 'princess', 'sweet cheeks', 'the sisters', 'haters' etc are very juvenile. His personal snipes against me ("microwave meal for one again") refer to my living alone which appears to amuse him. Quite why he does this i've no idea as plenty of people live alone, but what on earth his peculiar obsession with my grandchildren is all about God alone knows and bringing an fm's grandchildren into forum discussions for no valid reason absolutely crosses the line." Another another example: " Its not nice to call people Fatty, Hater and Loser though Mr Birdbrain. I have to say thats very naughty." Everyone seems to agree that Birdbrain's habit of aggressive posts and offensive, gratuitous insulting of people has been really awful.

So that's why I started posting these suggestions that we simply cut off any responses to Birdbrain until he show's us that he is going to behave better. I'm not trying to censor him or discourage his outspokenness, simply to discourage him from behaving so nastily towards others. Since I started this campaign Birdbrain has actually stopped his habitual insults to anyone who argues with him more or less completely - although of course he has started making me his new target instead and he's trying to maintain an impression that he's not going to change. But he is clearly showing that he's rattled and frustrated, so this campaign of not responding to him and me posting these notices repetitively is working.

A few regular contributors have chosen to continue responding to Birdbrain and that's a pity because I think they are likely to be giving Birdbrain the oxygen of attention which he craves. Chatterbox contributors are perhaps not natural team players but in this sort of case I suggest that we should stick together and stay with it. I would therefore ask everyone to consider simply ignoring Birdbrain's posts, as I have done, until he shows us that he will mend his ways. If we all do this for a while he's bound to get the message eventually. It shouldn't take all that long.

Birdbrain - 2021-01-17 4:49 PM

... Its guna be fun ...

... Chuckle

I do give a toss about defeating the western far right Populist movement though and removing Trump was a hammer blow to that, hopefully a fatal one.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-17 5:50 PM

... Its guna be fun ...

... Chuckle

I do give a toss about defeating the western far right Populist movement though and removing Trump was a hammer blow to that, hopefully a fatal one.

So you do or you dont "give a toss about America" ... Your words and they are slightly confusing princess ???

Birdbrain - 2021-01-17 7:14 PM

... Its guna be fun ...

... Chuckle

So you do or you dont "give a toss about America" ... Your words and they are slightly confusing princess ???

Not sure where you got that from anyway but I guess I probably said it when referring to something to do with the UK. As in the UK is more important to me. As I said, I do care about disposing of Trump, its internationally important.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-17 10:38 PM

... Its guna be fun ...

... Chuckle

Not sure where you got that from anyway but I guess I probably said it when referring to something to do with the UK. As in the UK is more important to me. As I said, I do care about disposing of Trump, its internationally important.

Your words and those words leave no confusion where you are with your feelings towards "America" ... The confusion lies with why when you dont "give a toss about "America" you post on thread after thread about it ... You dont see the hypocrisy I suppose

Birdbrain - 2021-01-18 5:58 AM

... Its guna be fun ...

... Chuckle

Your words and those words leave no confusion where you are with your feelings towards "America" ... The confusion lies with why when you dont "give a toss about "America" you post on thread after thread about it ... You dont see the hypocrisy I suppose

Well again you have quoted me without presenting the actual thread or quote so we could see it in its true context. I post about it as what is going on there is very important and its also extremely interesting and I have to say extremely entertaining. One thing you could credit Trump with is his reign has certainly been that. Never a dull moment. Watching the election unfold was electrifying. It was the highlight of 2020.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-18 11:05 AM

... Its guna be fun ...

... Chuckle

Well again you have quoted me without presenting the actual thread or quote so we could see it in its true context. I post about it as what is going on there is very important and its also extremely interesting and I have to say extremely entertaining. One thing you could credit Trump with is his reign has certainly been that. Never a dull moment. Watching the election unfold was electrifying. It was the highlight of 2020.

"true context" ... Chuckle princess ... Your the one sidetracking so I tell you what give me a context where in Barry world making such a claim is acceptable ... I tell you what if your world is so shallow that you found an election in a country you dont "give a toss about" the highlight of 2020 in you need help and you really need to get out more

Birdbrain - 2021-01-18 1:24 PM

... Its guna be fun ...

... Chuckle

"true context" ... Chuckle princess ... Your the one sidetracking so I tell you what give me a context where in Barry world making such a claim is acceptable ... I tell you what if your world is so shallow that you found an election in a country you dont "give a toss about" the highlight of 2020 in you need help and you really need to get out more

(lol) Well we cant really get out more that much at the moment can we? You are only allowed out for a bit of exercise each day and as I cant walk watching the downfall of Trump has been great fun.

It was in August last year. You and Dave were blathering on about Trump winning the next election and gaining the black vote or some such nonsense and I was saying its up to them and its every man for himself now and that there probably wouldnt be any America left if they voted for him again.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/The-ultimate-irony-/56146/

Funny how things turn around eh? (lol) Johnson next!! Lock him up!

Barryd999 - 2021-01-18 3:20 PM

... Its guna be fun ...

... Chuckle

(lol) Well we cant really get out more that much at the moment can we? You are only allowed out for a bit of exercise each day and as I cant walk watching the downfall of Trump has been great fun.

It was in August last year. You and Dave were blathering on about Trump winning the next election and gaining the black vote or some such nonsense and I was saying its up to them and its every man for himself now and that there probably wouldnt be any America left if they voted for him again.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/The-ultimate-irony-/56146/

Eh ... You said 2020 ... Were we in lockdown all 2020??? ... "Funny how things turn around" ... Glad you eventually found sumat "funny" that doesnt involve criminality, violence or blowing up another member in a terrorist hotel attack ... Keep on not "giving a toss about America" Princess

Birdbrain - 2021-01-18 4:14 PM

... Its guna be fun ...

... Chuckle

Eh ... You said 2020 ... Were we in lockdown all 2020??? ... "Funny how things turn around" ... Glad you eventually found sumat "funny" that doesnt involve criminality, violence or blowing up another member in a terrorist hotel attack ... Keep on not "giving a toss about America" Princess

Eh.. That was 2020!! We were in the middle of a pandemic even in August, that was what my every man for himself comment referred to. It does involve criminality though. Lots of criminality from Trump and his supporters but much of it is still funny. The funniest thing was probably his idea of killing Covid 19 by drinking bleach. That really was funny.

... Its guna be fun ...

... Chuckle

Eh.. That was 2020!! We were in the middle of a pandemic even in August, that was what my every man for himself comment referred to. It does involve criminality though. Lots of criminality from Trump and his supporters but much of it is still funny. The funniest thing was probably his idea of killing Covid 19 by drinking bleach. That really was funny.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-18 5:03 PM

... Its guna be fun ...

... Chuckle

I'll translate, I asked if we were in lockdown all 2020, the answer of course is no ... Just out of interest and remembering the Capitol Hill riot was this year out of all the criminality, violence, theft, police killing, rape etc that your lot caused in that America you "dont give a toss about" last year and the criminality "from Trump and his supporters" which bit did you find most "funny" ???

Birdbrain - 2021-01-19 6:52 AM

Barryd999 - 2021-01-18 5:03 PM

... Its guna be fun ...

... Chuckle

I'll translate, I asked if we were in lockdown all 2020, the answer of course is no ... Just out of interest and remembering the Capitol Hill riot was this year out of all the criminality, violence, theft, police killing, rape etc that your lot caused in that America you "dont give a toss about" last year and the criminality "from Trump and his supporters" which bit did you find most "funny" ???

I was referring to a lot of the crap Trump came out with as being funny. What do you mean "your lot caused in America"? "Your lot"?

Archived