Got My Ticket

Birdbrain

Fast Pat - 2019-06-02 5:22 PM

Make sure you take out your private medical insurance, not just for your trip, but for when you get home.

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/woody-johnson-on-bbc-one-andrew-marr-show-1-6083946?fbclid=IwAR3_1NunYz9e2Ts0DY0cy_XmHrq41ambYUdkLb7Wo3Q8gc9mhN1hI4W9pls

I always take out medical insurance but thank you for your concern ... Have you forgot one of your last posts was the very same clip on another thread ... That thread aint going too well either ... Regards

Barryd999 - 2019-06-03 3:50 PM

The Led by Donkeys team have been busy. This is awesome work. (lol) Big Ben and the Tower of London.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=396114350990073

and

https://www.facebook.com/ledbydonkeys/photos/pb.374151396735323.-2207520000.1559569093./456219365195192/?type=3&theater

Cant wait for the new Blimp!

Excellent work. I was hoping the LBD team would swing into action and remind the nation with some fitting quotes and they've not disappointed. An example of real democracy at it's finest. Their sterling work should be honoured.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-03 6:36 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-03 5:26 PM

Wow ... The hate is strong amongst the losers today ... May the hate go with you

No hate from me. I think its hilarious. (lol)

No Barry ... You dont think its hilarious ... You simply hate the fella ... Man up and admit it

In the latest glorious installment of our national story, we have shut down the entire centre of London so a whining fascist child can throw abuse at our elected representatives and humiliate the Queen while our prime minister grovels at his feet. This is a s**tshow of shame.

Birdbrain - 2019-06-03 6:41 PM

Wow ... The hate is strong amongst the losers today ... May the hate go with you

No Barry ... You dont think its hilarious ... You simply hate the fella ... Man up and admit it

Hate is a strong word, loathe, despise maybe but hate suggests some kind of personal obsession. I just think he is an out of control dangerous buffoon who sooner or later will do some serious damage to the world and who is not someone we can trust.

Guest pelmetman

I see our resident Trump haters are having a temper tantrum (lol) ..........

Peterborough by election on Thursday.......I've got me knitting ready B-) ........

Picture of Pelmetmans gut on Friday :-> ........

It's gonna be a bad week for our Loser brigade :D ........

Barryd999 - 2019-06-04 11:20 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-03 6:41 PM

Hate is a strong word, loathe, despise maybe but hate suggests some kind of personal obsession. I just think he is an out of control dangerous buffoon who sooner or later will do some serious damage to the world and who is not someone we can trust.

No Barry ... I dont think "some kind of personal obsession" comes under the description of the word hate ... You hate POTUS Trump and plenty of the words that describe hate sit perfectly with your obvious feelings for him ... Hope Not Hate Barry

pelmetman - 2019-06-04 4:20 PM

4 more years :D ..........

I don't think Barry and the hate twins hearts could take 4 more years of POTUS Trump ... My American cousins need to vote Pocahontas Warren in or we are guna lose a few big members on ere

Goodbye NHS then. :-(

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/trump-nhs-brexit-trade-deal-talks-theresa-may-press-conference-uk-a8943656.html

Cant call that "Fake news" as there he is on national television. NHS is on the table.

Start saving now.

One day when your performing your own hip operation on the kitchen table to save the £1000 a month health insurance costs you will look back and say "remember when we used to get this for free or if we got ill abroad our EHIC cards saw to it that we got cared for anywhere in Europe for free?", "Pass me another salmonella infected drumstick Love will ya". :'(

Barryd999 - 2019-06-04 5:22 PM

Goodbye NHS then. :-(

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/trump-nhs-brexit-trade-deal-talks-theresa-may-press-conference-uk-a8943656.html

Cant call that "Fake news" as there he is on national television. NHS is on the table.

Start saving now.

One day when your performing your own hip operation on the kitchen table to save the £1000 a month health insurance costs you will look back and say "remember when we used to get this for free or if we got ill abroad our EHIC cards saw to it that we got cared for anywhere in Europe for free?", "Pass me another salmonella infected drumstick Love will ya". :'(

Your a drip Barry ... You whinge about the NHS as if its ever and will ever get enough funding from UK taxpayer ... As it is its unsustainable princess ... Now I dont know what the future holds for our NHS but I could privately tell you much about the abuse of finances from family experience in the NHS and that alone swings me away from the endless money pit chucking money at it that you obviously prefer ... Your hatred for POTUS Trump is really strong Barry

Archived