Gove leadership speech

snowie

Brian Kirby - 2019-01-16 7:46 PM

Tracker - 2019-01-16 7:19 PM............….there is little to choose between MG and JC but at least MG is marginally less devious and a bit less unconvincing as a leader.

Ahem, I believe you will find JC has a far greater following around the world that MG, my son. Pax vobiscum. :-)

Hes got a hell of a following in Venezuela

Brian Kirby - 2019-01-16 7:46 PM

Tracker - 2019-01-16 7:19 PM............….there is little to choose between MG and JC but at least MG is marginally less devious and a bit less unconvincing as a leader.

Ahem, I believe you will find JC has a far greater following around the world that MG, my son. Pax vobiscum. :-)

Looking around the world I see lots of evil minded self serving creeps wielding power in so many countries so I guess that makes much of the rest of the world as undesireable as elements of the UK?

Et cum spiritu tuo

snowie - 2019-01-16 7:13 PM

Just caught it; certainly puts him in front of the queue for pm when the job comes vacant

And ought to end the charade of A Corbyn bid for premiereship.

Thanks Michael, seriously good move for Labour

Snowie

Worth remembering Alan Gove was the man who sneaked off behind May's back to go grovelling at the feet of Trump with that sickening meeting.

Gove; "and now we are at the front of the queue?"

Trump; "err....you guys are doing fine...i think you're doing great.....it's a beautiful thing"

Oh brother......what a load of mumbo jumbo bullcrap. *-)

I’m really not too concerned about Michael Gove’s morality, duplicity or whatever, within the Tory party.

I do think that when the time comes, and May is moved aside, it would be better if Labour had a leader who could appeal to the middle ground.

So even though there are more important things going on at the moment, the long view still matters.

Snowie

Guest pelmetman
snowie - 2019-01-16 7:13 PM

Just caught it; certainly puts him in front of the queue for pm when the job comes vacant

And ought to end the charade of A Corbyn bid for premiereship.

Thanks Michael, seriously good move for Labour

Snowie

As a member of the Tory party.........Gove wouldn't get my vote 8-) ...........

We need a proper Brexiteer for PM B-) .........

Boris, Moggy or Davis are top of my list ;-) ..........

Corbyn and McDonnell say Jeremy wont join the Brexit talks until Mrs May rules out a no-deal ... A lot of MPs now going all high and mighty about no-deal ... When those 500 MPs voted for article 50 didn't they know that a no-deal scenario was leaving on WTO rules if a deal with the dying club wasn't possible ... Get rid of em ... As if we didn't know Jeremy and his team are stoopid enough he now wants to take away our only bargaining chip left with the EU , a no-deal and hand all the bargaining power to them ... What a total dummy

I have to say where the feck did that come from? Love him or loathe him he certainly tore Jezza a new one!

I was a good bottle of red down when I watched it and despite what I might have said about Govey in the past, I was impressed and enjoyed it. (lol)

I think Im confused and need to lie down.

antony1969 - 2019-01-17 6:36 AM

Corbyn and McDonnell say Jeremy wont join the Brexit talks until Mrs May rules out a no-deal ... A lot of MPs now going all high and mighty about no-deal ... When those 500 MPs voted for article 50 didn't they know that a no-deal scenario was leaving on WTO rules if a deal with the dying club wasn't possible ... Get rid of em ... As if we didn't know Jeremy and his team are stoopid enough he now wants to take away our only bargaining chip left with the EU , a no-deal and hand all the bargaining power to them ... What a total dummy

When he stood up and said that, I couldn't believe anyone could be so stupid, what a plonker

Bobmac - 2019-01-17 8:16 AM

Watched doc on Venezuela under Hugo Chavez, one part shows Corbyn cosying up to that thug, wouldn’t trust him as far as I could spit.

I recorded and watched it today. Perhaps you missed (or overlooked?) the historical conniving and meddling by the US in Venezuela? It goes back a very long way and they are still at it even now.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/08/politics/trump-venezuela-officers-secret-meetings-maduro-coup/index.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/08/world/americas/donald-trump-venezuela-military-coup.html

Bulletguy - 2019-01-17 5:39 PM

Bobmac - 2019-01-17 8:16 AM

Watched doc on Venezuela under Hugo Chavez, one part shows Corbyn cosying up to that thug, wouldn’t trust him as far as I could spit.

I recorded and watched it today. Perhaps you missed (or overlooked?) the historical conniving and meddling by the US in Venezuela? It goes back a very long way and they are still at it even now.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/08/politics/trump-venezuela-officers-secret-meetings-maduro-coup/index.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/08/world/americas/donald-trump-venezuela-military-coup.html

The US are now to blame for Venezuelans eating cats and dogs to survive ... Ding-a ling-a-ling ... Wakey wakey night owl ...

Archived