Govts latest investment

Bulletguy

An exclusive adult sex club for the wealthy!! 8-)

U.K. government is set to invest £170,000 into a company that runs adult parties for the rich and famous around the world.

Founded in 2005 by Emma Sayle, Killing Kittens hosts exclusive events in cities like London, Manchester and Los Angeles. The Guardian referred to it as “a members-only sex club” and Business Insider called it a “sex party company.”

Describing the parties in a previous interview, Sayle said “anything goes,” adding that “they tend to turn into orgies.” She added “there’s a lot of girls on girls” and “big group” things. There are also some people that just “come and watch,” she said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/10/killing-kittens-seedrs-future-fund.html

Which loon signed this off? :-|

Guest pelmetman

You sound very miffed Bullet :D .......

I dont doubt many unusual viable businesses have received a government bung ;-) .......

I suspect I would have qualified if I was still earning a crust as a multi functional Pouffe stuffer B-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-07-10 5:05 PM

I dont doubt many unusual viable businesses have received a government bung ;-) .......

Your Torykippers have a habit of bunging dubious 'businesses' taxpayers money from a ferry company with no ferries, a Crisp company with no assets, to now squandering more taxpayers money on a kinky sex club.

And you think this is responsible government? :-S

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-07-10 5:39 PM

pelmetman - 2020-07-10 5:05 PM

Your Torykippers have a habit of bunging dubious 'businesses' taxpayers money from a ferry company with no ferries, a Crisp company with no assets, to now squandering more taxpayers money on a kinky sex club.

And you think this is responsible government? :-S

Yep.......

Given the billions that we have wasted in foriegn aid and funding the EU...the ECJ.....etc etc etc *-) .......

At least we're funding "British" kinky sex clubs :D .........

Bulletguy - 2020-07-10 3:59 PM

An exclusive adult sex club for the wealthy!! 8-)

U.K. government is set to invest £170,000 into a company that runs adult parties for the rich and famous around the world.

Founded in 2005 by Emma Sayle, Killing Kittens hosts exclusive events in cities like London, Manchester and Los Angeles. The Guardian referred to it as “a members-only sex club” and Business Insider called it a “sex party company.”

Describing the parties in a previous interview, Sayle said “anything goes,” adding that “they tend to turn into orgies.” She added “there’s a lot of girls on girls” and “big group” things. There are also some people that just “come and watch,” she said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/10/killing-kittens-seedrs-future-fund.html

Which loon signed this off? :-|

Read the last paragraph in your link B-)

To be fair if its a legal and above board business they have as much right to funding as anyone. However the Government cannot pass the buck and say its nothing to do with them if its our money thats going into it. As long as they pay their taxes and boost the economy and have a genuine claim they are as entitled as much as anyone else.

Anyone want an invite by the way? (lol)

Barryd999 - 2020-07-10 5:59 PM

To be fair if its a legal and above board business they have as much right to funding as anyone. However the Government cannot pass the buck and say its nothing to do with them if its our money thats going into it. As long as they pay their taxes and boost the economy and have a genuine claim they are as entitled as much as anyone else.

Some 'lovely' members. :-(

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9487638/Male-model-who-beat-up-girlfriend-at-Killing-Kittens-swingers-party-jailed.html

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-07-10 6:09 PM

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9487638/Male-model-who-beat-up-girlfriend-at-Killing-Kittens-swingers-party-jailed.html

That's nuffink ;-) .........

Well ONE lovely member anyway.

I doubt if you have to be a thug to be a member.

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2020-07-10 6:31 PM

Well ONE lovely member anyway.

I doubt if you have to be a thug to be a member.

;-)

My ex BIL is a swinger ;-) .........

My sister didn't find out until she hacked his emails to find him and his other swinging partner advertizing their wotnots on a swinging website 8-) ........

The list of what they were prepared to do.....even made me blush :$ ......

Archived