Great Days To Be Alive

Birdbrain

I wouldnt get too excited. Yesterday it was showing the Libdems ahead and percentages don't map onto seats that simply with our electoral system. Most likely it'll be up to the Lib Dems who forms the next government. (at the moment).

How would the BP fight a general election anyway? Firstly they are not a democratic party but a Limited company where Farage gets to decide what goes on and they have no members just people who throw money at them and secondly they have no manifesto whatsoever.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-01 8:55 PM

I wouldnt get too excited. Yesterday it was showing the Libdems ahead and percentages don't map onto seats that simply with our electoral system. Most likely it'll be up to the Lib Dems who forms the next government. (at the moment).

How would the BP fight a general election anyway? Firstly they are not a democratic party but a Limited company where Farage gets to decide what goes on and they have no members just people who throw money at them and secondly they have no manifesto whatsoever.

Ye ... Just imagine if they were a "democratic party" and had a "manifesto" ... Didn't see the odds for Change YUK , what are their odds princess ???

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-06-01 8:23 PM

... Lordy

If the Tory's don't elect a hard line Brexiteer I think I'll lob another 75 quid in the Brexit Party pot ;-) .........

That'll make sure my donation does a ton of good B-) .........

Archived