Great People

antony1969

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-12-04 4:50 PM

Well India have said we might get a trade deal if we give them freedom of movement.

The fastest growing religion in India is Islam mind, just sayin.

Really ;-) ........Then perhaps they've forgotten why India was partitioned :-| ........

Well India have said we might get a trade deal if we give them freedom of movement.

Without looking I would imagine Islam is the fastest growing religion throughout the world Barry , possibly a lot of it through no choice and fear ... Given its the UKs fastest growing religion they'll feel at home wont they ... Well prolly not in your racist whites only village

antony1969 - 2018-12-04 8:19 PM

Without looking I would imagine Islam is the fastest growing religion throughout the world Barry , possibly a lot of it through no choice and fear ... Given its the UKs fastest growing religion they'll feel at home wont they ... Well prolly not in your racist whites only village

No racists here, we even have a Gollywog as a village mascot. Thats how "right on" we are.

Barryd999 - 2018-12-04 10:55 PM

No racists here, we even have a Gollywog as a village mascot. Thats how "right on" we are.

I bet there are racists there Barry , few hypocrites as well prolly

Guest pelmetman

You've just made yourself a target for Bullet with that statement 8-) ...........

antony1969 - 2018-12-05 6:18 AM

No Racists here or Brexiteers! Actually there might be one or two racists. The old vicar was a bit dodgy. Remember Paul Wicker the Tall Vicar out of Viz? Thats him.

http://viz.co.uk/2014/10/16/paul-whicker-tall-vicar/ (Warning Sweary) (lol)

Barryd999 - 2018-12-05 12:46 PM

No Racists here or Brexiteers! Actually there might be one or two racists. The old vicar was a bit dodgy. Remember Paul Wicker the Tall Vicar out of Viz? Thats him.

No racists in a whites only village , you sure ... They all have black wives do they cos in your view having a white wife makes you racist

antony1969 - 2018-12-05 2:21 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-12-05 12:46 PM

No racists in a whites only village , you sure ... They all have black wives do they cos in your view having a white wife makes you racist

WTF? 8-) How do you work that one out? Have you been swigging white lightning on the roof again?

Archived