Grenfell

Birdbrain

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2019-10-30 6:19 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-10-30 6:14 PM

A thread was made at the time.....you will even find some of your posts made before being banned from the forum.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Grenfell-Tower/47268/

Banned ... I think you need to prove that sweetheart or yet again is it another wild claim

Why else would your postings suddenly cease under Antony1969 and re-register with your current username three days later? Further demolished by one of the mods who told you to cease the nonsense of pretending to be a "new" fm.

And you can also forget the trolling you've been doing.....your games won't work.

Bulletguy - 2019-10-30 6:32 PM

A thread was made at the time.....you will even find some of your posts made before being banned from the forum.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Grenfell-Tower/47268/

Banned ... I think you need to prove that sweetheart or yet again is it another wild claim

Why else would your postings suddenly cease under Antony1969 and re-register with your current username three days later? Further demolished by one of the mods who told you to cease the nonsense of pretending to be a "new" fm.

You told me I was banned , then when confronted you ask in a pitiful display "why else" ... Is that your proof princess ??? ... "why else" ... Proof I was banned sweet cheeks ... For once , just once back up one of your claims

Birdbrain - 2019-10-30 6:36 PM

You told me I was banned , then when confronted you ask in a pitiful display "why else" ... Is that your proof princess ??? ... "why else" ... Proof I was banned sweet cheeks ... For once , just once back up one of your claims

Re-registering and pretending "i'm new here" was proof enough.

Bulletguy - 2019-10-30 6:50 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-10-30 6:36 PM

Re-registering and pretending "i'm new here" was proof enough.

I'll translate ... You cant back it up princess can ya ??? ... Yet again ... Becoming a habit for ya

The enquiry has not yet begun to examine the underlying reasons why the fire so quickly became so severe. This was just the examination of what happened on the day.

All I'll say on that topic is that I think, for reasons I expect to become evident once phase two concludes, that Moore-Bick has got ahead of himself in singling out the LFB for such harsh criticism.

When the circumstances under which the flammable cladding came to be installed on Grenfell Tower, assuming the full consequences of doing so on a building of that type are properly explained, I expect some retraction, if not complete withdrawal, of those criticisms.

Geeco - 2019-11-02 9:32 PM

the owners will be interested in the results of your inquiry.

Really?

Theresa May gave her verdict when she sent £250 million from poorer boroughs to Britain's richest borough so it didn't have to pay for its own mistakes. >:-)

So I'm expecting another hideously expensive whitewash.

John52 - 2019-11-05 6:41 AM

Really?

Theresa May gave her verdict when she sent £250 million from poorer boroughs to Britain's richest borough so it didn't have to pay for its own mistakes. >:-)

Did you just say "whitewash" ... You did didn't ya "whitewash" about a fire where mainly dark skinned folk died ... "whitewash" !!!!! ... Thats very racist and very , very hypocritical sweet heart , but then again hypocrisy aint new for you ... Regards

Birdbrain - 2019-11-05 7:00 AM

John52 - 2019-11-05 6:41 AM

Really?

Did you just say "whitewash" ... You did didn't ya "whitewash" about a fire where mainly dark skinned folk died ... "whitewash" !!!!! ... Thats very racist and very , very hypocritical sweet heart , but then again hypocrisy aint new for you ... Regards

*-) The obvious flaw in your argument is that it is not me producing the 'whitewash' :D

Guest pelmetman

According to what I read in the local press we have many (read 100's) of similarly clad buildings here. No doubt the owners will be interested in the results of your inquiry. cheers,

Have they blamed the Tories yet? :-S ..........

pelmetman - 2019-11-05 9:33 AM

According to what I read in the local press we have many (read 100's) of similarly clad buildings here. No doubt the owners will be interested in the results of your inquiry. cheers,

Speaking of blame

It seems pretty obvious to me, that once the fire was out of control and spreading up the building, it should have been evacuated . Regarding responsibility ,I think the people who certified that cladding as fire resistant and suitable for that job have a lot to answer for.

Brian B.

The council 'responsible' for Grenfell has been Tory constantly since 1964 - before Grenfell tower even got on to the drawing board.

Who are you going to blame *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-11-05 2:20 PM

The council 'responsible' for Grenfell has been Tory constantly since 1964 - before Grenfell tower even got on to the drawing board.

Who are you going to blame *-)

So who are you going to blame for putting the same cladding on LABOUR COUNCIL owned tower blocks? *-) ........

Give up John/Peter/whatever your name is ;-) .........

Or at least man up for a change instead of being a polite TROLL >:-) .......

P1010899.JPG.e023daf691f23fd8b4463ec389a44bf5.JPG

Fast Pat - 2019-11-05 10:10 AM

Speaking of blame

So according to Rees Mogg it was the victims fault for not having the 'common sense' to ignore the instructions they were given by his Royal Tory Borough https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/05/jacob-rees-mogg-claims-grenfell-victims-lacked-common-sense

Archived