Guna Have To Move To Scotland

Birdbrain

747 - 2020-01-28 9:42 AM

I was going to comment on that young lady but then I thought not.

Because it is possible that she is the Daughter or Granddaughter of a regular on Chatterbox as her views somehow seem familiar. 8-)

Cant be Barry ... Remember that little problem hes always had ... Unless she's a refugee he took in ???

Birdbrain - 2020-01-28 9:41 AM

"Unread cretins" is how he describes Brexit voters ... Wishing Brexit voters death and flu ... https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/28/terry-christian-piers-morgan-row-brexit-good-morning-britain-12135311/ ... Lordy ... Is that the view of leave voters

Objection! At the risk of being accused of having an un-natural relationship with Barry (the predictable defensive put-down response), I used the forum search facility to search all Barry's posts for both "unread" and "cretin".

There are five uses of "cretin" (1 for Barry Gardiner, 1 for Boris, 1 for "Smuggy", and 1 for UKIP. There is no use of "unread", and no use of cretin to describe Brexiters. Not guilty as charged, I'd say.

Follows a precedent, though, doesn't it? It's a favourite tactic of the Brexit loving right wing tabloid press - mainly the Mail and the Express. If you want to knock someone/something, just invent something they didn't say/do and then put it in print. Then, if exposed, deny ever saying it, and refuse to withdraw/apologise.

Mind, it's a bit surprising coming from he who immediately demands proof positive or anything someone else says if he doesn't agree with it. Pot. kettle, and black...…………??? Oh physician, heal thyself! :-D

Pepe63 has just pointed out to me that Mr Birdbrain was not accusing Barry of calling Brexiters unread cretins in his second post above, but to Terry Christian (who? :-)) on Good Morning Britain (what? :-)) which was linked in his post. So it's hardly surprising I couldn't find Barry saying it, is it! :-D False accusation of false accusation duly withdrawn. Apologies to Antony. Specsavers? :-D Thanks pepe63 (Chris).

Brian Kirby - 2020-01-28 6:40 PM

Pepe63 has just pointed out to me that Mr Birdbrain was not accusing Barry of calling Brexiters unread cretins in his second post above, but to Terry Christian (who? :-)) on Good Morning Britain (what? :-)) which was linked in his post. So it's hardly surprising I couldn't find Barry saying it, is it! :-D False accusation of false accusation duly withdrawn. Apologies to Antony. Specsavers? :-D Thanks pepe63 (Chris).

Not a problem Brian

Barryd999 - 2020-01-28 2:28 PM

Ho Ho Ho! (lol)

I would say it would be unwise to get into a competition on here to see who can find the thickest people (or spaced out in her case) on clips online from Brexiteers or remainers. I fear you might lose this one. (lol)

You mean you'd win sumat ... Lordy ... I almost feel like accepting your challenge just so you win ... For once

Birdbrain - 2020-01-28 7:50 PM

Ho Ho Ho! (lol)

I would say it would be unwise to get into a competition on here to see who can find the thickest people (or spaced out in her case) on clips online from Brexiteers or remainers. I fear you might lose this one. (lol)

You mean you'd win sumat ... Lordy ... I almost feel like accepting your challenge just so you win ... For once

No need. I have no obsession with winning. Never have. Succeeding perhaps in the things I wanted / want to do but I dont treat life like one big football match.

Barryd999 - 2020-01-28 10:17 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-01-28 7:50 PM

Ho Ho Ho! (lol)

No need. I have no obsession with winning. Never have. Succeeding perhaps in the things I wanted / want to do but I dont treat life like one big football match.

Yes its obvious your not obsessed ... Your last two posts talk of competition , losing and winning

Birdbrain - 2020-01-28 7:48 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-01-28 6:40 PM

Not a problem Brian

Thank you Antony.

Archived