Hackney Police Attack ...

Birdbrain

... This is not going to end well ... https://news.sky.com/story/disgusting-violent-attack-two-police-officers-injured-in-hackney-assault-12004526 ... Priti Patel says the attack is "sickening , shocking and disgraceful" which most sane folk would say it was , Barry of course will say she's pampering to the far right ... Police Lives Dont Matter as we have seen over the last week ... Hope the wets are going to be prepared to take some responsibility when the inevitable happens

Guest pelmetman

No doubt Barry, Bullet and Co will be queing up to condem the thugs? :-| ...........

Nothing on BBC Breakfast about it *-) .........

BBC Radio 4 covered it - but carefully avoided saying what colour the attackers were, as if it wasn't likely to be relevant in the current context. The attack was described in a way which suggested (but again skirted around) it being a set up, to entice the police into a trap where they could be overwhelmed. Not a good development; neither the attack nor the media coverage.

Guest pelmetman

BBC Breakfast must have heard me ;-) ...........

Blink and you'd have missed it amongst the wall to wall Floydd BLM coverage :-| ..........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-11 4:04 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-11 12:12 PM

Spot on as usual ...

I see he's on the dole again. Dropped by LBC. At least he can go and make dodgy videos about nasty immigrants legally now the lock down is over.

Kinda shows how the BLM & Co movement are making hay whilst they can :-| ........

Coz I doubt they would like their own history of selling their own too the slave traders exposed would they? :-| .........

Spot on as usual ...

I see he's on the dole again. Dropped by LBC. At least he can go and make dodgy videos about nasty immigrants legally now the lock down is over.

Quite right ... "nasty immigrants"

Birdbrain - 2020-06-11 6:47 PM

Spot on as usual ...

Please Help Nigel

After being brutally booted out of LBC for claiming BLM protesters were like the Taliban he is now on the dole. I mean whats happened to good old LBC? Bloody lefty do gooders taking over I bet.

Anyway if you want to help Nige buy food, iron on Swastikas etc you can give to his fund here

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/justiceforkatiehopkins?fbclid=IwAR1MdrmtKvXTtOd3PZtiIi5nIn2AsMIt-DQID1s_vbfnabQZFmhAJwZBqrM

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-11 9:51 PM

Spot on as usual ...

Please Help Nigel

After being brutally booted out of LBC for claiming BLM protesters were like the Taliban he is now on the dole. I mean whats happened to good old LBC? Bloody lefty do gooders taking over I bet.

Anyway if you want to help Nige buy food, iron on Swastikas etc you can give to his fund here

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/justiceforkatiehopkins?fbclid=IwAR1MdrmtKvXTtOd3PZtiIi5nIn2AsMIt-DQID1s_vbfnabQZFmhAJwZBqrM

Dont worry Barry ;-) .......

I doubt he needs your charity :D .......

But I am thinking of starting a Farage statue fund >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-06-11 9:58 PM

Spot on as usual ...

Please Help Nigel

You wont be supporting your hero then in his hour of need? :'(

Spot on as usual ...

Please Help Nigel

You sound very bitter ... LBC look like they've become a victim of our brave new world

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-11 11:25 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-11 9:58 PM

Spot on as usual ...

Please Help Nigel

You wont be supporting your hero then in his hour of need? :'(

He dosen't need my help ;-) ........

He's got a nice fat well earned EU pension to get by on B-) .......

Barryd999 - 2020-06-12 11:02 AM

Well I must say I am surprised at you two. I thought you would have at least put a tenner in to help Nige. Even I felt sorry for him and bunged him twenty quid. Go on. Do the decent thing.

Hee, hee. To paraphrase one of the terrible twins; money, and mouth? :-D

Archived