Handle

michele

Whats your handle stand for ....The people not using there own name I mean ....Would love to know ..

I mean enodreven means never done backwards brilliant

Caradoc is a Doctor whats Caraprof a professor with a higher IQ than a Doctor ? just asking come on you lot fill us in I,m sure were all intersted to know... :D

Guest caraprof

That's simply not true. I'm Frank Wilkinson, Victor Meldrew, TC101 and Michele.

I've been fooling you for years with my Michele impression.

My handle's something of a misnomer - through no fault of my own - but I suppose it is at least "aspirational". I ordered my Knaus last November and paid the obligatory £2,000 deposit. Since when, nothing! Not a sausage. If Knaus in Germany get around to some of the der sprung technic or whatever the saying is I hope to have it before the summer has gone. But no news at all so far. Ruddy typical if it turns up in the school hols when everywhere is busy.

Maybe I need to change to: Iwouldliketobeusinmyknausifonlytheywouldhurryupandmakeit.

Bob

Usinmyknaus - 2007-04-26 3:03 PM My handle's something of a misnomer - through no fault of my own - but I suppose it is at least "aspirational". I ordered my Knaus last November and paid the obligatory £2,000 deposit. Since when, nothing! Not a sausage. If Knaus in Germany get around to some of the der sprung technic or whatever the saying is I hope to have it before the summer has gone. But no news at all so far. Ruddy typical if it turns up in the school hols when everywhere is busy. Maybe I need to change to: Iwouldliketobeusinmyknausifonlytheywouldhurryupandmakeit. Bob

Only consolation is that if it's a Sun Ti, it's well worth waiting for.....

What they do Robert is, feed your deposit into a high interest account and wait 'till it has compounded enough interest to pay for the build.

(See Hitchikers Guide; Restaurant at the end of the universe for the logic).

Very annoying though. Sympathy is extended.

Guest caraprof
Dancer - 2007-04-27 9:32 AM

What they do Robert is, feed your deposit into a high interest account and wait 'till it has compounded enough interest to pay for the build.

(See Hitchikers Guide; Restaurant at the end of the universe for the logic).

Very annoying though. Sympathy is extended.

I know, it's annoying. Those awful people who won't trust all of the incredibly honest people out there, and insist on a reasonable deposit against an order for a £40K motorhome, have now made £40 after-tax profit on this sum.

Shame on them - thieving capitalists!

Hello Bazza,

Thanks. It's a Sport Ti 650 MG (we wanted a garage or we would have gone for the Sun Ti). I'm sure it will be worth waiting for and the latest from the dealers is it will be ready about mid June, so just 1 month late, but aware of the great time everyone on this forum is having with their MH's I am of course impatient to get "out there" myself.

Bob

Archived