You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  General Chat -> Chatterbox
Jump to page : First 1 2 3 4 5 NextLast
Format:  Go
Happy Hundred Days Everyone........
AuthorMessage
userpelmetman
Posted: 19 December 2018 7:52 AM
Subject: Happy Hundred Days Everyone........

Walks with the gods

userBarryd999
Posted: 19 December 2018 11:43 AM
Subject: RE: Happy Hundred Days Everyone........

Lord of the posts

Are you having a party?

Are you able to reset your countdown clock just in case like?
userantony1969
Posted: 19 December 2018 12:28 PM

The special one

Same to you and yours David ... These are truly happy days we live in ... Very blessed we are , very blessed
userpelmetman
Posted: 19 December 2018 3:57 PM

Walks with the gods

antony1969 - 2018-12-19 12:28 PM

Same to you and yours David ... These are truly happy days we live in ... Very blessed we are , very blessed

Yes we'll be well blessed with continual doom & gloom prophesies and plagues on our houses .......

I reckon I'm looking forward to the AOL Remoaner Bitchfest more than Christmas .......

userantony1969
Posted: 19 December 2018 5:19 PM

The special one

pelmetman - 2018-12-19 3:57 PM

Yes we'll be well blessed with continual doom & gloom prophesies and plagues on our houses .......

I reckon I'm looking forward to the AOL Remoaner Bitchfest more than Christmas .......

Only 100 more days of Barry telling us how he cares so much for the north east ... The same north east he dumped to go make his fame and fortune in London for ... 100 days to tell us how much he cares about his new plaything the Irish border ... Lordy
userBarryd999
Posted: 19 December 2018 7:07 PM

Lord of the posts

antony1969 - 2018-12-19 5:19 PM

Only 100 more days of Barry telling us how he cares so much for the north east ... The same north east he dumped to go make his fame and fortune in London for ... 100 days to tell us how much he cares about his new plaything the Irish border ... Lordy

Well I was in Whitehall when the IRA bombed downing street and not far away when they blew up half of Manchester so I Remember that the troubles in NI were not confined to NI. I also worked in Belfast in the height of the violence in the 90s and stayed in the most bombed hotel in the world. The Europa which was blown up 36 times so its not a new plaything to me. Ive spent a lot of time in Ireland on both sides of the border and recognise what a tinder box it is and how important the GFA is that the Brexiteers dont seem to give a toss about.
userantony1969
Posted: 19 December 2018 7:14 PM

The special one

Barryd999 - 2018-12-19 7:07 PM

Well I was in Whitehall when the IRA bombed downing street and not far away when they blew up half of Manchester so I Remember that the troubles in NI were not confined to NI. I also worked in Belfast in the height of the violence in the 90s and stayed in the most bombed hotel in the world. The Europa which was blown up 36 times so its not a new plaything to me. Ive spent a lot of time in Ireland on both sides of the border and recognise what a tinder box it is and how important the GFA is that the Brexiteers dont seem to give a toss about.

WTFinkety has the Whitehall bombing or you staying in a Belfast hotel gotta do with owt ... My missus lived in NI and Eire during the troubles so what ... Your interest in the border begins and ends in your now dying hope it may halt Brexit ya ruddy hypocrite
userpelmetman
Posted: 19 December 2018 8:14 PM

Walks with the gods

Do you want a medal? ........

Not really front line were you Barry .........

userBarryd999
Posted: 19 December 2018 8:53 PM

Lord of the posts

I was accused of only being concerned about the Irish border as its a new Brexit plaything which is an insult to be honest. Its the Brexiteers that are playing with peoples lives not me and not just because of the Irish border. I was trying to remind people just what it was like before the GFA was signed and having had first hand knowledge of just how terrible it was, I as well as millions of others have no desire to return to those days and put lives and the peace at risk in NI for a futile pursuit of some mad ideology.

Edited by Barryd999 2018-12-19 8:55 PM
userpelmetman
Posted: 19 December 2018 9:07 PM

Walks with the gods

Barryd999 - 2018-12-19 8:53 PM

I was accused of only being concerned about the Irish border as its a new Brexit plaything which is an insult to be honest. Its the Brexiteers that are playing with peoples lives not me and not just because of the Irish border. I was trying to remind people just what it was like before the GFA was signed and having had first hand knowledge of just how terrible it was, I as well as millions of others have no desire to return to those days and put lives and the peace at risk in NI for a futile pursuit of some mad ideology.

userpelmetman
Posted: 19 December 2018 9:13 PM

Walks with the gods

antony1969 - 2018-12-19 7:14 PM

WTFinkety has the Whitehall bombing or you staying in a Belfast hotel gotta do with owt ... My missus lived in NI and Eire during the troubles so what ... Your interest in the border begins and ends in your now dying hope it may halt Brexit ya ruddy hypocrite

Barry's been on the Leffe ......

I suspect he's paying migrants to bring it over .......

userantony1969
Posted: 20 December 2018 6:26 AM

The special one

"which is an insult to be honest" ... I'll tell ya whats an insult Barry someone like you who to get his Brexit way would be willing to sell his soul and vote for a party full of IRA loving sympathisers who with the support they gave to the IRA probably prolonged the death and slaughter ... We all on here remember the slaughter and death and some of us on here could never support a party who's top table supported it passionately so to be fair I find you are being a bit of a hypocrite ... Again
userBarryd999
Posted: 20 December 2018 9:06 AM

Lord of the posts

antony1969 - 2018-12-20 6:26 AM

"which is an insult to be honest" ... I'll tell ya whats an insult Barry someone like you who to get his Brexit way would be willing to sell his soul and vote for a party full of IRA loving sympathisers who with the support they gave to the IRA probably prolonged the death and slaughter ... We all on here remember the slaughter and death and some of us on here could never support a party who's top table supported it passionately so to be fair I find you are being a bit of a hypocrite ... Again

Hmm Dont remember ever saying I would vote for them but Im not getting into a pointless debate about their stance on the IRA with you. Corbyn for all his ills and perhaps some dodgy decisions seems a man of peace to me. I do not believe for a minute he ever supported terrorism but lets face it as has been discussed on here many times he wasnt the only one talking to terrorists all those years ago, The Tories did also. Its impossible to separate the wheat from the chaff with the all the anti corbyn media in the UK.

Anyway back to Brexit and it looks like we have the first cabinet minister hinting at a second referendum. https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/20/second-referendum-may-option-mays-brexit-deal-rejected-8267447/

Tick Tock oh cock, the clocks stopped! (maybe)
userantony1969
Posted: 20 December 2018 10:07 AM

The special one

Barryd999 - 2018-12-20 9:06 AM

Hmm Dont remember ever saying I would vote for them but Im not getting into a pointless debate about their stance on the IRA with you. Corbyn for all his ills and perhaps some dodgy decisions seems a man of peace to me. I do not believe for a minute he ever supported terrorism but lets face it as has been discussed on here many times he wasnt the only one talking to terrorists all those years ago, The Tories did also. Its impossible to separate the wheat from the chaff with the all the anti corbyn media in the UK.

Anyway back to Brexit and it looks like we have the first cabinet minister hinting at a second referendum. https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/20/second-referendum-may-option-mays-brexit-deal-rejected-8267447/

I do believe on another forums discussion before the last election you were undecided whether to vote for him or not and don't be daft you would vote for your much hated Mr Rees Mogg if he promised your Brexit ... As for what The Tories have or haven't done that is irrelevant with this discussion , you are trying to portray yourself as more caring towards NI because you stayed in a hotel that was bombed and you don't want NI to go back to those bad old days yet your vote for a fella and his cronies who supported the actions of those responsible for that hotel bombing ... Hypocrite
userBarryd999
Posted: 20 December 2018 11:18 AM

Lord of the posts

antony1969 - 2018-12-20 10:07 AM

I do believe on another forums discussion before the last election you were undecided whether to vote for him or not and don't be daft you would vote for your much hated Mr Rees Mogg if he promised your Brexit ... As for what The Tories have or haven't done that is irrelevant with this discussion , you are trying to portray yourself as more caring towards NI because you stayed in a hotel that was bombed and you don't want NI to go back to those bad old days yet your vote for a fella and his cronies who supported the actions of those responsible for that hotel bombing ... Hypocrite

What a load of complete bollox.

Your right about one thing though. I Would vote for anyone that offered a way out of Brexit, unlike Brexit if whoever gets elected is crap we can get shot of them easily enough. I'm not impressed with Corbyn or Labour over Brexit though in fact I would go as far to say that I hold them in as much contempt as I do the Tory party right now. Im not interested in your opinions or the right wing press as to whether Corbyn supported the IRA 30 years ago or whatever, I Dont say that lightly, I had friends that were on the streets as soldiers back then. Im more interested in what happens next and Brexit is a threat to peace both in NI, UK Mainland and probably the rest of Europe.

userTracker
Posted: 20 December 2018 11:35 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-12-20 11:18 AM

Im not interested in your opinions or the right wing press as to whether Corbyn supported the IRA 30 years ago or whatever, I Dont say that lightly, I had friends that were on the streets as soldiers back then. Im more interested in what happens next and Brexit is a threat to peace both in NI, UK Mainland and probably the rest of Europe.

To blame any threat to peace in NI on Brexit is a typical left wing scaremongering remark.

Any threat to peace anywhere would be down directly to the participants in violence and Brexit and borders would be used as just a very weak excuse and not a reason by those who oppose the GFA.
userantony1969
Posted: 20 December 2018 12:01 PM

The special one

Your right about one thing though. I Would vote for anyone that offered a way out of Brexit, unlike Brexit if whoever gets elected is crap we can get shot of them easily enough. I'm not impressed with Corbyn or Labour over Brexit though in fact I would go as far to say that I hold them in as much contempt as I do the Tory party right now. Im not interested in your opinions or the right wing press as to whether Corbyn supported the IRA 30 years ago or whatever, I Dont say that lightly, I had friends that were on the streets as soldiers back then. Im more interested in what happens next and Brexit is a threat to peace both in NI, UK Mainland and probably the rest of Europe.

"Im not interested in your opinions or the right wing press as to wether Corbyn supported the IRA" ... Well for a start its not just Corbyn that supports the IRA Barry is it , its his whole cosy little top team ... Your Brexit hatred has made you blind , as long as Corbyn produces the Brexit you want you dont care if Corbyn was/is a terrorist loving scumbag who by supporting the IRA must have supported the killing of British civilians and military and yet you now care so much about the Irish border situation bringing back terrorism because it suits your anti-Brexit agenda ... If you cant see your a total hypocrite over that then Gawd help ya ... "I would vote for anyone that offered a way out of Brexit" ... How very , very sad and how very , very low you have sunk
userBarryd999
Posted: 20 December 2018 2:09 PM

Lord of the posts

antony1969 - 2018-12-20 12:01 PM

"Im not interested in your opinions or the right wing press as to wether Corbyn supported the IRA" ... Well for a start its not just Corbyn that supports the IRA Barry is it , its his whole cosy little top team ... Your Brexit hatred has made you blind , as long as Corbyn produces the Brexit you want you dont care if Corbyn was/is a terrorist loving scumbag who by supporting the IRA must have supported the killing of British civilians and military and yet you now care so much about the Irish border situation bringing back terrorism because it suits your anti-Brexit agenda ... If you cant see your a total hypocrite over that then Gawd help ya ... "I would vote for anyone that offered a way out of Brexit" ... How very , very sad and how very , very low you have sunk

Corbyn is a fecking Brexiteer. He wants to go ahead with Brexit so I have no intention of backing him now anyway. He and most of his party are more bothered in pushing for a GE than stopping Brexit but if they were committed to stopping it then yes I would support them as I would any party that took that stance that had a chance and clout to prevent it. Not sad or low at all. Its the only single issue that is important right now so I would probably back The monster raving loony party if they could stop Brexit. Once they have served their purpose we can get shot of them. If you think thats sad or low then I dont really care. I would rather be voting on and discussing important matters that the UK faces other than the sh1tstorm clusterfcuk that the Brexiteers have bestowed upon us instead but we are where we are.
userBarryd999
Posted: 20 December 2018 2:13 PM

Lord of the posts

Tracker - 2018-12-20 11:35 AM

Im not interested in your opinions or the right wing press as to whether Corbyn supported the IRA 30 years ago or whatever, I Dont say that lightly, I had friends that were on the streets as soldiers back then. Im more interested in what happens next and Brexit is a threat to peace both in NI, UK Mainland and probably the rest of Europe.

To blame any threat to peace in NI on Brexit is a typical left wing scaremongering remark.

Any threat to peace anywhere would be down directly to the participants in violence and Brexit and borders would be used as just a very weak excuse and not a reason by those who oppose the GFA.

Rubbish! Im not a left winger. If there is a single shot fired in NI or on the British Mainland because the GFA is breached thanks to an absolutely futile and harmful ideology wet dream I and millions of others will totally lay the blame and the feet of the Brexiteers and rightly so. That also goes for job losses, wrecked economy, hate crimes, deaths, price hikes and even getting kicked out of Europe half way through the fecking summer!
userantony1969
Posted: 20 December 2018 2:25 PM

The special one

Barryd999 - 2018-12-20 2:09 PM

antony1969 - 2018-12-20 12:01 PM

Corbyn is a fecking Brexiteer. He wants to go ahead with Brexit so I have no intention of backing him now anyway. He and most of his party are more bothered in pushing for a GE than stopping Brexit but if they were committed to stopping it then yes I would support them as I would any party that took that stance that had a chance and clout to prevent it. Not sad or low at all. Its the only single issue that is important right now so I would probably back The monster raving loony party if they could stop Brexit. Once they have served their purpose we can get shot of them. If you think thats sad or low then I dont really care. I would rather be voting on and discussing important matters that the UK faces other than the sh1tstorm clusterfcuk that the Brexiteers have bestowed upon us instead but we are where we are.

Corbyn above all else is a politician and chancer desperate to govern and if he sensed the great change in public opinion that you keep bleating on about regarding were all regretting voting to leave hed be on it wether he's anti-EU or not ... I don't want you to care about my supposed opinion on your hypocrisy I just want you to be aware that your Corbyn/Irish border concern comes across as a load of old hypocritical wet whinging tosh
userTracker
Posted: 20 December 2018 2:30 PM

There was a thread recently about the futility, stupidity and laziness of continually reposting yards of previous postings just to add one paragraph to the last entry.

It obviously was a complete waste of time as nothing has changed.
userantony1969
Posted: 20 December 2018 2:30 PM

The special one

Barryd999 - 2018-12-20 2:13 PM

Tracker - 2018-12-20 11:35 AM

Rubbish! Im not a left winger. If there is a single shot fired in NI or on the British Mainland because the GFA is breached thanks to an absolutely futile and harmful ideology wet dream I and millions of others will totally lay the blame and the feet of the Brexiteers and rightly so. That also goes for job losses, wrecked economy, hate crimes, deaths, price hikes and even getting kicked out of Europe half way through the fecking summer!

How nice is that ... All those old folk who voted Brexit on issues that affect their areas but not Barry's whites only village are now responsible in Barry's view for any future deaths and hate crimes ... Unbelievable
userTracker
Posted: 20 December 2018 2:46 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-12-20 2:13 PM

I find it hard to believe that any sane person would back the excuse for violence in such a way.
Perhaps you had too much sauce with your lunch Barry so I hope we can expect a more reasoned approach later?

How anyone can blame Brexit for the actions of a few violent dissidents is beyond my understanding and is tantamount to open support for violent factions anywhere.

Care to reword it Barry?
userBarryd999
Posted: 20 December 2018 5:20 PM

Lord of the posts

Hang on a minute. Its ok for Farage to incite violence and talk about picking up a rifle, its ok for Brexiteers to keep warning of riots and violence if they dont get the Brexit they ordered but its not ok to lay the blame for all the sh1te and violence thats coming our way if Brexit does eventually get delivered? Im not threatening anyone or saying Im going to pick up a rifle or start rioting whatever happens but I reserve the right to wag a finger and post stuff like "I told you so you fcukwits!!" etc.

Brexit not only threatens the peace in NI it threatens our security across the entire UK. The top brass at the Rozzers and security services have repeatedly said that.
userTracker
Posted: 20 December 2018 5:25 PM

Sorry Barry but you are still taking twaddle.

Please try again later!
userantony1969
Posted: 20 December 2018 5:33 PM

The special one

Tracker - 2018-12-20 5:25 PM

Sorry Barry but you are still taking twaddle.

Please try again later!

Barry's blaming all 17 million Brexiteers for any violence , deaths and hate crimes that he can link to Brexit ... The two and a half years since Brexit have taken its toll on his sanity ... Like everything else he says about Brexit its utter tosh ... Takes allsorts I suppose ... Happy Christmas Barry and a little advice forget Brexit for a week or two and get your life back cos when you start pointing the finger as you have that means me , Dave , Rich Tracker I think are responsible
for death and I gotta be honest I don't care for that
userBarryd999
Posted: 20 December 2018 6:12 PM

Lord of the posts

The effects of Brexit and the catastrophic No Deal brexit some of you seem hell bent on having will cause a chaos effect that could well spiral out of control for years to come. Of course it could lead to deaths and violence. Not only that but a massive blow to our economy could trigger a recession and austerity cuts like we have never seen before. These alone could lead to deaths, they already have. A landmark study claims there were 45000 more deaths than expected in the first four years of austerity. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/tory-austerity-deaths-study-report-people-die-social-care-government-policy-a8057306.html

If the no deal predictions are correct that will seem like a walk in the park. This is the problem with creating massive political change with no plan whatsoever based on absolute blind faith that flies in the face of every sane and dire warning against such action, there will be consequences the level of which at the moment we just dont know but the Brexiteers make no mistake own it. Its your Brexit not mine. If it goes well and we get the sunlit uplands that you all said Brexit will deliver I will be the first to come on here and congratulate you all and admit I was wrong I promise but when (sorry if) we descend it chaos, violence and recession the buck stops with those that brought this upon us.

I wonder if these "lovely" people will take the blame when it all goes tits up. Probably not, they will just blame anyone but themselves. Attacking a woman on her own with appalling verbal abuse. Dead hard huh. Morons. They even stopped an ambulance on its way to an emergency the other day.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/anna-soubry-brexit-leave-traitor-hitler-peoples-vote-threat-a8692261.html?fbclid=IwAR1qxKnfT-QzEHkfkcJWTHPl17SsacqrC0IKAGZSlkrk-K7mZMsiM6FGrug

Edited by Barryd999 2018-12-20 6:15 PM
userTracker
Posted: 20 December 2018 6:51 PM

Well done Barry, a mellowing of your outrageous claims.

I do have to wonder how the rest of the world that is not in the EU manages to survive without wholesale riots and deaths - apart from France of course - if staying in the EU is such a big deal?

What are they doing wrong to have such instability and poor economies - perhaps we could copy them?
userantony1969
Posted: 20 December 2018 7:07 PM

The special one

Barryd999 - 2018-12-20 6:12 PM

The effects of Brexit and the catastrophic No Deal brexit some of you seem hell bent on having will cause a chaos effect that could well spiral out of control for years to come. Of course it could lead to deaths and violence. Not only that but a massive blow to our economy could trigger a recession and austerity cuts like we have never seen before. These alone could lead to deaths, they already have. A landmark study claims there were 45000 more deaths than expected in the first four years of austerity. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/tory-austerity-deaths-study-report-people-die-social-care-government-policy-a8057306.html

If the no deal predictions are correct that will seem like a walk in the park. This is the problem with creating massive political change with no plan whatsoever based on absolute blind faith that flies in the face of every sane and dire warning against such action, there will be consequences the level of which at the moment we just dont know but the Brexiteers make no mistake own it. Its your Brexit not mine. If it goes well and we get the sunlit uplands that you all said Brexit will deliver I will be the first to come on here and congratulate you all and admit I was wrong I promise but when (sorry if) we descend it chaos, violence and recession the buck stops with those that brought this upon us.

I wonder if these "lovely" people will take the blame when it all goes tits up. Probably not, they will just blame anyone but themselves. Attacking a woman on her own with appalling verbal abuse. Dead hard huh. Morons. They even stopped an ambulance on its way to an emergency the other day.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/anna-soubry-brexit-leave-traitor-hitler-peoples-vote-threat-a8692261.html?fbclid=IwAR1qxKnfT-QzEHkfkcJWTHPl17SsacqrC0IKAGZSlkrk-K7mZMsiM6FGrug

From your BMJ link "this MAY have produced the substantial increase"... Talking of the deaths they "stop short on calling them AVOIDABLE" ... So in all a report full of if , whats and maybes a bit like your Brexit predictions ... I dont care about your bonkers predictions because they are indeed utter tosh what I do care about is the disgraceful slur you put on all Brexit voters by claiming they will be to blame for any deaths and hate crimes you can link to leaving ... Its up there with the most shocking insults spewed out on here that is saying sumat
userBarryd999
Posted: 20 December 2018 9:19 PM

Lord of the posts

Well if my thoughts have come across as a bit severe and offensive then I am sorry, Ive had a bit of a rough day and Im in a shed load of pain but I do think we are playing with fire. Its fly by the seat of your pants politics and decisions now being taken are based on an idea and basically peoples imaginations. There is pretty much no foundations or route map with Brexit whatsoever and it really is playing with not only peoples livelyhoods but their lives. Anyway I did what you suggested Anthony and buggered off for a few hours and made a hash of a few songs I was working on and shifted a decent Shiraz.

Never meant to upset anyone. I love you all, despite our differences in opinion.
Jump to page : First 1 2 3 4 5 NextLast
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator