Happy feet

Mick H.

don't understand why he never achieved the adult colouring / coat / whatever though *-)

you should then watch the real version of the Emperor penguins, - March of the Penguins - puts a whole new slant on who's turn it is to go for a take away :D

B-)

twooks - 2008-06-17 10:38 PM

don't understand why he never achieved the adult colouring / coat / whatever though *-)

you should then watch the real version of the Emperor penguins, - March of the Penguins - puts a whole new slant on who's turn it is to go for a take away :D

B-)

Try to get hold of the spoof version of that, it's called "Farce of the Penguins", it's hilarious.

Mick H. - 2008-06-18 11:10 AM

B-)

Getting a bit picky now, dont you think.

either that

or just easily confused *-) *-)

:D :D

B-)

donna miller - 2008-06-18 1:40 PM

B-)

Try to get hold of the spoof version of that, it's called "Farce of the Penguins", it's hilarious.

Found some links for that - it seems to get really mixed reviews - it's obviously one you either love or hate

Amazon currently have it in their Rental options - so - watch this space - see if we love it or hate it :D :D

B-)

Happy Feet - great film; watched it a couple of months ago on DVD over here.

Aside from the story/comic bits, the other thing that I remember striking me as I watched it is just how fast the computer animation technology has come on - it's absolutely brilliant in all these "Pixor" (is that the correct name of the Company?) films now.

Archived