Harry & Meghan

John52

Left to its own devices, the public sector will grow like a parasite until it bleeds its host dry. There needs to be a way of controlling its size - something that England appears very bad at as its House of Lords alone has been allowed to grow bigger than the whole of the EU Parliament for 27 countries!! The extended Monarchy is biggest in EU by a mile, and probably biggest in the world!!

Its so unusual to see anyone getting off the gravy train I have to wonder -

What is going on?

John52 - 2020-01-15 10:56 AM

Left to its own devices, the public sector will grow like a parasite until it bleeds its host dry. There needs to be a way of controlling its size - something that England appears very bad at as its House of Lords alone has been allowed to grow bigger than the whole of the EU Parliament for 27 countries!! The extended Monarchy is biggest in EU by a mile, and probably biggest in the world!!

Its so unusual to see anyone getting off the gravy train I have to wonder -

What is going on?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ... Snore ... ZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz ... Yawn ...

Im just surprised that Daily Mail and Express readers seem to be up in arms for once that a funny foreigner actually wants to leave the UK of her own accord. (lol)

I think she planned it all along! All her mates from "Suits" live in Canada where it was filmed. Maybe she will get her old job back. I liked her in that. I dont reckon she is as sickly sweet as either her character in suits or the fairy tale Princess! Told yer you cant trust the Americans!

Barryd999 - 2020-01-15 4:19 PM

Im just surprised that Daily Mail and Express readers seem to be up in arms for once that a funny foreigner actually wants to leave the UK of her own accord. (lol)

It's all rather odd and i'm still not sure exactly what they want. The latest debacle is her father agreeing to testify in a court case over a letter fgs!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51109538

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-15 7:14 PM

jumpstart - 2020-01-15 8:03 PM

Ha, you think so called acting is earning a living?

Please stop embarrassing yourself. You just get more and more stupid in your comments.

Your obviously lacking a bit of funster in your life.

jumpstart - 2020-01-15 8:20 PM

Please stop embarrassing yourself. You just get more and more stupid in your comments.

And if you think that acting is 'so-called' and not a proper job you need to get a few more cells in your brain. Please, stop it. You just look more and more stupid and foolish.

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-15 9:55 PM

jumpstart - 2020-01-15 10:00 PM

Ooooo are you frothing ?

No, I'm laughing at you and your limited intelligence and appalling English.

He brings a little light relief though doesnt he ??? ... You need to look back on his "Que" moment ... My 4 year old grandson finds it really funny

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-15 7:58 PM

jumpstart - 2020-01-15 8:20 PM

And if you think that acting is 'so-called' and not a proper job you need to get a few more cells in your brain. Please, stop it. You just look more and more stupid and foolish.

Nope,it’s not a proper job. Now Bank robber..that’s a proper job ( especially if it’s an inside job).

I've not seen any of Meghan's acting work. It might not interest me - like football doesn't interest me. But I have no objection to footballers getting a £million a week because none of that money comes from me. Thats because I have a choice of whether to contribute to football. And footballers must be worth whatever they are paid because people choose to pay that to see them. Wheras I have no choice of whether to contribute towards the much larger sum for the Royal Hangers On. Even though I have no interest in seeing them I still have to pay for them.

Barryd999 - 2020-01-15 4:19 PM

!

a welcome distraction from BoJos broken Brexit promises.

Aren't the Saxe-Coburgs foreigners too

Is Harry the odd one out :-S

1160030009_PrinceHarryandJamesHewitt.jpg.5cd90cec89a16ba0660666273caa1591.jpg

This weeks TV programme by Meghan's Dad shed a bit of light on it.

He wants to join the Royal Gravy Train but is too much of an embarrassment.

Harry blames the press.

Seems to think the press should only publish the stuff put out by his Spin Doctors

Anything else is an invasion of privacy ?

John52 - 2020-01-16 10:25 AM

Harry (and the Royals) can't be so stupid that he doesn't (they don't) see that his ginger hair might imply a cuckoo in the nest somewhere along the way but he was born to his Mum while she was married to the Prince of Wales and Charles didn't ever seem to hesitate to bring Harry up as his own - and well done him for that.

This picture may be tempting but the timing doesn't fit for James Hewitt, with whom Diana had an affair some years later. Her first affair was probably with her first personal policeman, Barry Manakee, which fits Prince Harry's conception rather better. Altogether of course Diana had quite a few sexual partners.

1492144673_HarryHewitt.jpg.07f6ce2fc49cc655e11ac524f41f654c.jpg

StuartO - 2020-01-25 10:16 AM

John52 - 2020-01-16 10:25 AM

Harry (and the Royals) can't be so stupid that he doesn't (they don't) see that his ginger hair might imply a cuckoo in the nest somewhere along the way but he was born to his Mum while she was married to the Prince of Wales and Charles didn't ever seem to hesitate to bring Harry up as his own - and well done him for that.

This picture may be tempting but the timing doesn't fit for James Hewitt, with whom Diana had an affair some years later. Her first affair was probably with her first personal policeman, Barry Manakee, which fits Prince Harry's conception rather better. Altogether of course Diana had quite a few sexual partners.

Parentage is not important to me, but its everything to them - they can't have it both ways

Archived