Have we just passed the Archduke Ferdinand moment?

Fast Pat

Number of foreign invasions since World War 2:

US - 37

Iran - 0

The biggest threat to world peace does not come from the middle east, it comes from the Whitehouse. A terrorist is simply someone who has a bomb but doesn’t have an air force.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you kidding me....where do you think this Iranian General was. Iran are in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, West Bank and all the rest in a North Africa.

Iran has an enormous number of Drones. I’m not surprised this has happened just hope the idiot Trump has a plan.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2020-01-03 5:42 PM

US - 37

Iran - 0

The biggest threat to world peace does not come from the middle east, it comes from the Whitehouse. A terrorist is simply someone who has a bomb but doesn’t have an air force.

Corbyn's chums have been cruising for a bruising for decades :-| ............

Best take them out now before the muppets get the bomb is my view 8-) ........

US - 37

Iran - 0

Corbyn couldn't have wrote it better ... Bet old Flacid didn't insinuate old Obama was a terrorist even though he dropped more bombs per year than any other POTUS ... Poor old Flacid ... Losings taken its toll

jumpstart - 2020-01-03 5:48 PM

Are you kidding me....where do you think this Iranian General was. Iran are in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, West Bank and all the rest in a North Africa.

Iran has an enormous number of Drones. I’m not surprised this has happened just hope the idiot Trump has a plan.

Reflecting Sunni or Shia backgrounds?

Don't get me wrong, i think the General is a murderous C*&%, but engaging in extra-judicial killings is not the way to resolve things.

Fast Pat - 2020-01-03 6:02 PM

Don't get me wrong, i think the General is a murderous C*&%, but engaging in extra-judicial killings is not the way to resolve things.

Agree, not sure how wise this move was but something was going to happen sooner or later. Iran has been kicking the US so now they kick back. I doubt the idiot Trump has any sort of plan.

Guest pelmetman

Did a supporter of the IRA just type that????? 8-) ........

Old Jumpedup wont have a clue what Sunni or Shia are ... Prolly thinks they sang I Got You Babe ... As for your other guff , lets be fair your a Corbyn babe , so a Corbyn babe believes in terrorism and unlawful killings

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 6:09 PM

Did a supporter of the IRA just type that????? 8-) ........

Ye ... Dont laugh ... Chuckle

Fast Pat - 2020-01-03 6:42 PM

US - 37

Iran - 0

The Franz Ferdinand moment concerned the might of the Austro Hungarian Empire against one small country, Serbia. If Iran decides to take on the US it will suffer the same fate as Japan after it decided to bomb Pearl Harbour. I hope that it does and I hope that the US bombs them into the Stone Age.

Iran has been involved in many wars by proxy. The USA is a superpower and often has to act as the world's policeman and thank God for that, so your comparison is brainless.

As for extra judicial killings,are you serious? You and the other dumb Corbynistas think that you can stop Iran from fomenting revolution all over the Middle East by singing Kumbaya around the campfire.

Before we listen to anymore sabre rattling from you lot. I’d like them to release all the still secret documents about UK involvement in the 1953 removal of Iran’s democratic PM. Then we can have a clean slate and acknowledge UK responsibility for the current situation.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/19/cia-admits-role-1953-iranian-coup

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2020-01-03 6:45 PM

Before we listen to anymore sabre rattling from you lot. I’d like them to release all the still secret documents about UK involvement in the 1953 removal of Iran’s democratic PM. Then we can have a clean slate and acknowledge UK responsibility for the current situation.

Spoken like a true Brit hater *-) .........

But you're not adverse to our dosh are you PaddyFart? >:-) .........

Eh ... Whats the point in releasing the classified documents ??? ... Youve just acted as judge and jury already without releasing them ... "we can have a clean slate and acknowledge UK RESPONSIBILTY for the current situation" ... You really hate the UK dont ya

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-01-03 6:55 PM

Eh ... Whats the point in releasing the classified documents ??? ... Youve just acted as judge and jury already without releasing them ... "we can have a clean slate and acknowledge UK RESPONSIBILTY for the current situation" ... You really hate the UK dont ya

But he doesn't mind sponging off us ;-) ........

Him and John Whatsername are like two peas in a pod :D .........

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 6:58 PM

Careful ... You'll have forum moderator Brian along shortly calling you sub-human ... These loser types have got so tetchy lately ... Ferk knows what they are guna be like come the end of the month

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-01-03 7:05 PM

Careful ... You'll have forum moderator Brian along shortly calling you sub-human ... These loser types have got so tetchy lately ... Ferk knows what they are guna be like come the end of the month

Is Village Idiot above or below sub-human? ;-) ..........

I would just like to know if I out rank you on BK's forum ranking scale? :D ........

Lovely chap old Mohammed.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Mohammad-Mosaddegh

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2020-01-03 7:51 PM

Lovely chap old Mohammed.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Mohammad-Mosaddegh

From your link ;-) .........

"frequent bouts of public weeping—helped focus world attention upon him during his premiership. Supporters claim the behaviour was a result of illness; detractors say he had a shrewd sense of public relations."

Sounds like that's where the Remoaner's learn't their trade (lol) (lol) (lol) .....

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 7:44 PM

I would just like to know if I out rank you on BK's forum ranking scale? :D ........

It’s on par with a joker.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-01-03 8:04 PM

Methinks you've watched too many movies ;-) ...........

Besides I don't wear makeup 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 8:19 PM

I can see that grin from here. Where’s your Bobsy twin?

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-01-03 8:23 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 8:19 PM

I can see that grin from here. Where’s your Bobsy twin?

See that's where your young jokes fall flat on me ;-) .........

Pray explain? :-S ........

And there's nothing worse than having to explain a Joke :D .......

P1010899.JPG.2b4615f63642b2503d1fa5b187b052a7.JPG

jumpstart - 2020-01-03 6:06 PM

Agree, not sure how wise this move was but something was going to happen sooner or later. Iran has been kicking the US so now they kick back. I doubt the idiot Trump has any sort of plan.

Wisdom and Trump tend not to mix together.....as for 'a plan', he's an impeached "President" desperate for re-election.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-03 8:33 PM

jumpstart - 2020-01-03 6:06 PM

Wisdom and Trump tend not to mix together.....as for 'a plan', he's an impeached "President" desperate for re-election.

Impeached by a bunch of ranting Lefties ;-) ........

How did the Great British public react when we were faced with that option? >:-) .........

Fortunately he has proved to have the necessary when it comes to dealing with Islamic terrorists B-) ......

pelmetman - 2020-01-03 5:54 PM

US - 37

Iran - 0

Corbyn's chums have been cruising for a bruising for decades :-| ............

Best take them out now before the muppets get the bomb is my view 8-) ........

PMSL.....you're obsessed with Corbyn! *-) As for "take them out", you seem to view Iran has some tinpot tiny island state with camels and a few folk living in tents. *-)

Archived