Hazel Blears MP

nightrider

I see that Hazel Blears has quit, in Salford she is known as the poison dwarf and is presently under a lot of fire and is on the rack.

I emailed her this morning and offered her the post of chief gnome in my garden, complete with her own plinth and waterfall feature.

She also says that she wants to stand shoulder to shoulder with her Salford constituents but seeing as she is only 4' 11" tall people are queuing up to turn the handle of the rack.

Guest peter
Nothing wrong with short women knight. I went out with a girl of 4'10 and she was the hottest little piece I ever had. ;-)

Guest JudgeMental
peter - 2009-06-04 9:40 PM

Nothing wrong with short women knight. I went out with a girl of 4'10 and she was the hottest little piece I ever had. ;-)

especially if they have a flat head to rest your beer on while they give you a.............

back on topic:

In all seriousness.....what a nasty and downright disgraceful thread *-)

Peter,

If the little shorthouse woman allowed you access to her body then she must have been desperate or not a full shilling.

JudgeMental - 2009-06-04 9:52 PM

especially if they have a flat head to rest your beer on while they give you a.............

back on topic:

In all seriousness.....what a nasty and downright disgraceful thread *-)

I dont see what is nasty and downright disgraceful about this thread, what is being said about Hazel Blears is what is quoted in the local papers and that is the mindset of the electorate.

Flat headed women might take offence at your comment, and as for Hazel Blears ripping off the public to the tune of £13000, if she is hard faced enough to do that then she will be hard faced enough to weather whatever is said about her.

Guest peter
knight of the road - 2009-06-04 9:55 PM

Peter,

If the little shorthouse woman allowed you access to her body then she must have been desperate or not a full shilling.

First of all you make derogatory remarks about women of diminutive stature. Then you have a pop at me personally, what's your problem?

knight of the road - 2009-06-04 5:46 PM

I see that Hazel Blears has quit, in Salford she is known as the poison dwarf and is presently under a lot of fire and is on the rack.

Worst of all, she is giving DUCATI riders a bad name.

Regards

peter - 2009-06-04 11:27 PM

knight of the road - 2009-06-04 9:55 PM

Peter,

First of all you make derogatory remarks about women of diminutive stature. Then you have a pop at me personally, what's your problem?

Peter,

Please note, not "women" of diminutive stature but a woman who has ripped everyone off who just happens to be diminutive, big difference.

Another cabinet minister has gone - Work and Pensions Secretary James Purnell - saying that Brown is a liability.

By all accounts the local election results for Labour are dire.

By the weekend we will see the results of the euro elections. No predictions but what do we all think will be the result.

I did what I intended and chose an independent that represented my views.

Should be an interesting couple of days.

Role on the General Election.

CliveH - 2009-06-05 8:56 AM

Another cabinet minister has gone - Work and Pensions Secretary James Purnell - saying that Brown is a liability.

By all accounts the local election results for Labour are dire.

By the weekend we will see the results of the euro elections. No predictions but what do we all think will be the result.

I did what I intended and chose an independent that represented my views.

Should be an interesting couple of days.

Role on the General Election.

When James Purnell took on the job of Work and Pensions Secretary his first words were that he was going to crucify welfare benefit cheats. So what did he do? ripped off the general public, hypocrite.

LordThornber - 2009-06-05 9:04 AM

Well it's early days of course but the Labour losses are practically mirroring the Conservative gains. There is a live results feed on the BBC if you're very nosey. Like I am..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/elections/local_council/09/map/html/map.stm

Martyn

There's an awful lot of blue and not much red on the map!

Archived