He Deserves It

Birdbrain

... https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2019/12/23/odds-shorten-on-nigel-farage-knighthood-ahead-of-honours-announc/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALz0qua-xUNA0RzQ1igvyuGXirUdHZYLrFhY8vyIT-ufIT3dqAY0VkGRUrpPOn_SsjtQ_wBnNaLGcx7ucHnN_EYpiFz2qxFG8LQ2aKy0r71HuIg92F4msc-zUd2eg3y9EbFpbWCNjBYYodo984XN0t9HhAbY5KWo5glhLTfG9kt7 ... If Gob Beldof can get a knighthood for work abroad , Elton for crappy songs , Mo for running then Mr Farage defo deserves one for setting a nation free and for taking years of vile abuse from haters ... If it happens then well done Sir

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we give knighthoods to Racist con men now then?

I guess it will depend on who the ToryKippers put on the committee that decides. I wouldnt be surprised if we do start seeing a few dodgy decisions but Im not so sure Johnson or his death eaters are that keen on Farage but nothing would surprise me now.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-24 12:05 PM

I wouldnt be surprised if we do start seeing a few dodgy decisions ………………………..

" Start ? "

Apart from the ' lower ' honours handed out to people doing good work in the community - the system has been a farce for years !

;-)

pelmetman - 2019-12-24 8:41 PM

I was right (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Right about what? Who gives a toss? Malc is right about it being farcical but giving a twunt like Farage a knighthood is really taking the piss. We should maybe wait a few years or it could work out to be the most embarrassing Knighthood since Saville.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-24 10:17 PM

Right about what? Who gives a toss? Malc is right about it being farcical but giving a twunt like Farage a knighthood is really taking the piss. We should maybe wait a few years or it could work out to be the most embarrassing Knighthood since Saville.

Thatcher was a big Savile fan who ignored the warnings and lobbied in support of his Knighthood. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23355531

Johnson will want to placate Farage with a badge for making xenophobia and racism popular.

Guest pelmetman

Shouldn't you wait at least until the UK economy has crashed and burned after we've left the EU to call him a twunt? ;-) ............

No doubt you wont mind Terrorist loving, Israel hating Corbyn getting his Lordship? *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-12-25 8:45 AM

Shouldn't you wait at least until the UK economy has crashed and burned after we've left the EU to call him a twunt? ;-) ............

Nope. :-|

No doubt you wont mind Terrorist loving, Israel hating Corbyn getting his Lordship? *-) ........

Given he's openly spoke out on abolishing the HoL and it's unelected peers, he's the least likely to accept a peerage. "Terrorist loving"....oh the irony coming from you who supports a party that bunged 'em a £billion quid of taxpayers money to keep 'em in government!! *-)

No doubt you wont mind Terrorist loving, Israel hating Corbyn getting his Lordship? *-) .........

No. He has been a Twunt and a racist c*nt for some time now really. In fact ever since he was a youngster running through his village singing songs like "Gas em all" and other lovely Hitler youth ditties. The National Front loved him. A leopard doesn't change his spots either as his "lovely" breaking point poster showed us. I guess for some though he is worthy of a knighthood. There are millions of angry hate filled bitter old men that would I am sure be delighted at that prospect. Equally I think there are probably more that would be joyous if our Queen cocked it up and "accidentally" lopped the feckers head off. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2019-12-26 12:24 PM

No. He has been a Twunt and a racist c*nt for some time now really. In fact ever since he was a youngster running through his village singing songs like "Gas em all" and other lovely Hitler youth ditties. The National Front loved him. A leopard doesn't change his spots either as his "lovely" breaking point poster showed us. I guess for some though he is worthy of a knighthood. There are millions of angry hate filled bitter old men that would I am sure be delighted at that prospect. Equally I think there are probably more that would be joyous if our Queen cocked it up and "accidentally" lopped the feckers head off. (lol)

Equally as many bitter and twisted , angry bad losers that would vote for an anti-Semitic terrorist lover ... Such hate

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-12-26 2:10 PM

Surprised s**teforbrains hasn't flagged this up

I'm surprised you lot haven't the brains to workout why you lost? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

And all the signs are you're going to make yourself unelectable again 8-) ...........

That's proper s**teforbrains thinking (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Birdbrain - 2019-12-26 7:28 PM

Equally as many bitter and twisted , angry bad losers that would vote for an anti-Semitic terrorist lover ... Such hate

I never voted for an antisemitic terrorist lover. In order to be a bad loser I would have had to have lost something in the first place which as far as I can tell I haven't. Never been a bad loser me. I was a sportsman and an athlete for many years (yes you might find that hard to believe) but always played fair and was always prepared be beaten and congratulate any victor. I would and still do always take a dim view on anyone who cheated, lied or broke the rules though in order to win.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-26 10:27 PM

I never voted for an antisemitic terrorist lover. In order to be a bad loser I would have had to have lost something in the first place which as far as I can tell I haven't. Never been a bad loser me. I was a sportsman and an athlete for many years (yes you might find that hard to believe) but always played fair and was always prepared be beaten and congratulate any victor. I would and still do always take a dim view on anyone who cheated, lied or broke the rules though in order to win.

Yes I remember you congratulating those who won the election and referendum results

Birdbrain - 2019-12-27 6:10 AM

Yes I remember you congratulating those who won the election and referendum results

I would but there is just the matter of the bit in bold above.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-28 11:41 AM

I'd say more the "bad loser" bit personally ... Boo-hoo blubber

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-28 2:04 PM

Terrorist loving..... Corbyn ..

Thats what he gets for talking to 'Terrorists' to try and avoid more wars :-S

He wasn't trying to avoid more wars *-) .........

He hates Britain and Brits......the mans a ruddy Traitor >:-( ..........

Birdbrain - 2019-12-28 2:23 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-28 11:41 AM

I'd say more the "bad loser" bit personally ... Boo-hoo blubber

You would be wrong then. As I said. Its not me thats going to lose anything. If people want more austerity and to be poorer then thats their look out now. I accept we remainers lost but ill never accept it was by Honorable, fair or even legal means thats all.

Archived