Hes Moved To Barrys ...

Birdbrain

... https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13313005/coventry-school-adult-asylum-seeker-pupil/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb ... Barrys finally got round to homing a refugee child after rescuing the poor darling from Coventry ... He starts school at Barrys whites only village school after Christmas ... Well done Barry for finally putting your money where ya mouth is

Birdbrain - 2020-11-27 3:09 PM

... https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13313005/coventry-school-adult-asylum-seeker-pupil/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb ... Barrys finally got round to homing a refugee child after rescuing the poor darling from Coventry ... He starts school at Barrys whites only village school after Christmas ... Well done Barry for finally putting your money where ya mouth is

How can we tell how old he looks when they have blanked out his face? Its a long hike from the Gambia you know. Bound to put a few grey hairs on your head and all that sand will make your face look a bit weathered.

colin - 2020-11-27 6:32 PM

We need a home secretary who is willing to stop this sort of thing and not just spend her time shouting and swearing at her staff.

Huffing and puffing, bullying and ranting wont do any good as you say. Cooperation (and money) is the key and the UK is just hell bent on burning bridges.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-27 6:54 PM

We need a home secretary who is willing to stop this sort of thing and not just spend her time shouting and swearing at her staff.

Huffing and puffing, bullying and ranting wont do any good as you say. Cooperation (and money) is the key and the UK is just hell bent on burning bridges.

Chuckle ... So I presume you wanna give even more taxpayers money to countries here, there and everywhere to stop male chancers from coming here for a bit of free and easy ... Chuckle ... You need to open ya bed gloom window

Birdbrain - 2020-11-27 7:24 PM

Chuckle ... So I presume you wanna give even more taxpayers money to countries here, there and everywhere to stop male chancers from coming here for a bit of free and easy ... Chuckle ... You need to open ya bed gloom window

Not quite correct Mr Birdbrain. i said cooperation. That means cooperation with all of Europe as well as the countries outside of Europe where migrant chancers and genuine asylum seekers are coming from. Simply acting all huffy and puffy and sending gun boats out to sea to make "Sun" headlines wont work. Those gun boats will just end up picking them up. If you want to stop people coming here and I agree with you that we should (maybe for different reasons) then you stop them at source or you stop them before they set sail in rubber dinghies across the channel. You need to be onside with your neighbours and other countries to achieve that. Simply pandering to the hang em high brigade and beating your chest while singing "Rule Britannia" wont work.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-27 8:52 PM

Simply pandering to the hang em high brigade and beating your chest while singing "Rule Britannia" wont work.

Oh I dunno

When the Brexiteers have totally wrecked our economy and trashed the pound nobody will want to come here. :-S

Not quite correct Mr Birdbrain. i said cooperation. That means cooperation with all of Europe as well as the countries outside of Europe where migrant chancers and genuine asylum seekers are coming from. Simply acting all huffy and puffy and sending gun boats out to sea to make "Sun" headlines wont work. Those gun boats will just end up picking them up. If you want to stop people coming here and I agree with you that we should (maybe for different reasons) then you stop them at source or you stop them before they set sail in rubber dinghies across the channel. You need to be onside with your neighbours and other countries to achieve that. Simply pandering to the hang em high brigade and beating your chest while singing "Rule Britannia" wont work.

You said cooperation and money princess ... So the money bit I presume is to bribe all those young males not to come here ??? You want to use taxpayers money for that ... Anyone we dont want we pay to stay away, what an utter loop ... We already spaff billions away to countries and causes that dont deserve it but you wanna chuck even more away

Birdbrain - 2020-11-28 7:24 AM

You said cooperation and money princess ... So the money bit I presume is to bribe all those young males not to come here ??? You want to use taxpayers money for that ... Anyone we dont want we pay to stay away, what an utter loop ... We already spaff billions away to countries and causes that dont deserve it but you wanna chuck even more away

Not necessarily but how about working with the French and negotiating the processing of asylum seekers on French soil and working with them to bring down the people smugglers for a kick off? How about cooperating in a joint EU wide initiative to improve security around the Schengen borders and working with key transit countries to deter economic migrants? Oh wait, we want nothing more to do with the EU do we? Pity.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-28 9:54 AM

Not necessarily but how about working with the French and negotiating the processing of asylum seekers on French soil and working with them to bring down the people smugglers for a kick off? How about cooperating in a joint EU wide initiative to improve security around the Schengen borders and working with key transit countries to deter economic migrants? Oh wait, we want nothing more to do with the EU do we? Pity.

Ye ... Cos its really worked well up to press hasn't it ... The EU have really got to grips with the migrant crisis havent they ... Who's the "we" in "we want nothing more to do with the EU" ???

Birdbrain - 2020-11-28 10:23 AM

Ye ... Cos its really worked well up to press hasn't it ... The EU have really got to grips with the migrant crisis havent they ... Who's the "we" in "we want nothing more to do with the EU" ???

"We"? The UK innit. Remember?, we decided to dump the EU and go on our own.

As regards not getting to grips with the migrant crisis actually the cooperation and EU strategy has worked quite well. Migration from Africa is down 90% compared to what it was in 2015.

Here is some of the stuff the EU has been doing. https://ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/what-we-do/policies/european-agenda-migration/20190306_com-2019-126-report_en.pdf

However its not been without consequences. The smugglers and migrants have turned to drug running and gun running instead.

So what would it have been like if the EU had just done nothing? The point is that Cruella Patel just mouthing off and stamping her feet and pissing off the French actually does nothing. Sending navy boats out in a show of strength does nothing. Cooperation is the only way and yes money, lots of it.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-28 11:06 AM

As regards not getting to grips with the migrant crisis actually the cooperation and EU strategy has worked quite well. Migration from Africa is down 90% compared to what it was in 2015.

Here is some of the stuff the EU has been doing. https://ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/what-we-do/policies/european-agenda-migration/20190306_com-2019-126-report_en.pdf

However its not been without consequences. The smugglers and migrants have turned to drug running and gun running instead.

So what would it have been like if the EU had just done nothing? The point is that Cruella Patel just mouthing off and stamping her feet and pissing off the French actually does nothing. Sending navy boats out in a show of strength does nothing. Cooperation is the only way and yes money, lots of it.

No princess I dont recall anyone saying "we want nothing more to do with the EU" ,,, Thats a bold statement claiming all Brexit voters want nowt, nothing, zilch to do with the EU ever again and I am pretty sure you can back that claim up ... As for EU success dealing with chancers for every link you show I could show another painting a different picture couldn't I ??? Off course numbers have dropped since 2015, Merkel invited 2 million in that year and soon admitted to making to making a mistake the year after ... How many did you take in ???

Birdbrain - 2020-11-29 7:16 AM

No princess I dont recall anyone saying "we want nothing more to do with the EU" ,,, Thats a bold statement claiming all Brexit voters want nowt, nothing, zilch to do with the EU ever again and I am pretty sure you can back that claim up ... As for EU success dealing with chancers for every link you show I could show another painting a different picture couldn't I ??? Off course numbers have dropped since 2015, Merkel invited 2 million in that year and soon admitted to making to making a mistake the year after ... How many did you take in ???

Point 1. I think thats been exactly what the hard core Brexiteers have been wanting for some time and they seem to be calling the shots. When it finally sunk in that they couldnt cherry pick they just said bollox! We will walk away with nothing then. That is pretty much saying we want nothing more to do with the EU is it not?

Point 2. Did you read the report or watch the short film? The film was very critical of the actions by the EU but its undeniable that the actions in Africa have greatly been responsible for a reduction in migration from there but it has not been without consequences mainly at the expense of people living there.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-29 9:05 AM

Point 1. I think thats been exactly what the hard core Brexiteers have been wanting for some time and they seem to be calling the shots. When it finally sunk in that they couldnt cherry pick they just said bollox! We will walk away with nothing then. That is pretty much saying we want nothing more to do with the EU is it not?

Point 2. Did you read the report or watch the short film? The film was very critical of the actions by the EU but its undeniable that the actions in Africa have greatly been responsible for a reduction in migration from there but it has not been without consequences mainly at the expense of people living there.

Nope ... Brexiteers even hard core ones have always said better to walk away with no deal than a bad one, its what all businesses do Barry ... Totally different to your Brexit/Tory/Boris blind blinkered way of looking at it

"mainly at the expense of people living there" ... You joking ... What about the billions its cost EU taxpayers to house, feed and cloth chancers ... What about the thousands of victims of crime in EU world at the hands of those you seem to want, I presume they dont count

Birdbrain - 2020-11-29 9:24 AM

Nope ... Brexiteers even hard core ones have always said better to walk away with no deal than a bad one, its what all businesses do Barry ... Totally different to your Brexit/Tory/Boris blind blinkered way of looking at it

"mainly at the expense of people living there" ... You joking ... What about the billions its cost EU taxpayers to house, feed and cloth chancers ... What about the thousands of victims of crime in EU world at the hands of those you seem to want, I presume they dont count

Well however you want to dress it up leaving without a deal is turning our backs on the EU isn't it? We had a good deal, the greatest deal in the EU but when we leave with nothing we have turned our backs on the EU and the reason for that is you voted for exactly that.

You clearly have not watched the video. Statistics show that crime from genuine refugees is massively lower than crime from economic migrants. The EU is doing its best to prevent economic migrants from entering Europe not encouraging them. Merkel however has turned things around in Germany. The Refugees she took in are now settled and most of them are either in education or contributing to Germanys economy. Her ratings are back up.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-29 10:38 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-29 9:24 AM

Well however you want to dress it up leaving without a deal is turning our backs on the EU isn't it? We had a good deal, the greatest deal in the EU but when we leave with nothing we have turned our backs on the EU and the reason for that is you voted for exactly that.

You clearly have not watched the video. Statistics show that crime from genuine refugees is massively lower than crime from economic migrants. The EU is doing its best to prevent economic migrants from entering Europe not encouraging them. Merkel however has turned things around in Germany. The Refugees she took in are now settled and most of them are either in education or contributing to Germanys economy. Her ratings are back up.

More lies and you have lied about the number of new Germans in education and employment before ... "most" ... Stop lying

Archived