Hi All

Victor Meldrew

Hmmmmmm, well if that's the case, then what was the point in Frank being banned then?

Hopefully it's not the same person otherwise things could get a bit messy if questions such as to does the Mod have teeth then are asked?:-S

I really don't want to know the answer to any of this! I'm just enjoying the forum at the mo. :->

Mel B - 2007-04-23 8:02 PM Hmmmmmm, well if that's the case, then what was the point in Frank being banned then? Hopefully it's not the same person otherwise things could get a bit messy if questions such as to does the Mod have teeth then are asked?:-S I really don't want to know the answer to any of this! I'm just enjoying the forum at the mo. :->

I reckon that the Mod does have teeth and he/she is watching very very closely.....

Bazza454 - 2007-04-24 1:53 PM
Mel B - 2007-04-23 8:02 PM Hmmmmmm, well if that's the case, then what was the point in Frank being banned then? Hopefully it's not the same person otherwise things could get a bit messy if questions such as to does the Mod have teeth then are asked?:-S I really don't want to know the answer to any of this! I'm just enjoying the forum at the mo. :->

I reckon that the Mod does have teeth and he/she is watching very very closely.....

Ah, yes, but are they still in the glass at the side of the bed .... (lol) (lol) (lol) Only kidding Mr Mod ... honest!!!!! 8-)

Archived