Hi Michele

Hymer C 9.

Carol thanks for asking it was fantastic the weather was brilliant to hot in fact burnt me tootsies on the beach had to run for the water .

Loads to do even spent the day at an aqua park went on all the rides for an olden I done really well . Had to wash me pants after though .

Food was great company there was 19 of us mainly youngsters that friends brought with them they were good lads and made sure they walked my sister home every night from the disco/pub safely how charming its still there you see 5 strapping lads bring my sister back on site ahhhhhh she fell in love with one and god I have not heard the last of it . She wont shut up about next years now...Oh to be young again

All in all a fantastic time managed to stop at St fleur lovely on the way down and like Eddie says on the way back we camped with the gypos at le touquet ..well for all of an hour we sodded off to the other Aire .

Brilliant recomend for anyone with kids.. Will try to put piccy on but dont hold ya breath ...TTfn

Ok Howie get them pink socks off now! here's me posing for horror comics. :D :D :D Am I what you thought I was in your dreams ?

Hayley not anymore A ? still can't all be young for ever as pete says your only as young as the man you feel I had better get a toy boy ....Any takers :D

Guest caraprof

I'm rushing and haven't time to read all the posts but I'd just like to say that, not only is Michele a bit of a saint looking after all those kids, but taking her mum on holiday is typical of her warm-hearted generosity.

Well done kid! :-D

You,ve planted a seed of doubt there Michele. Don,t forget there,s a lot of hope and expectation resting on your shoulders and any giving in to temptation on your part would come as a real body blow to all your devotees out here.

• 2 months later...

Archived