Hi all

chatterdog

hi, my name is Maggie. I tried posting on the forum earlier in the year after coming out of hospital, but it being my first attempt at forums it scared me, but i have kept bobbing back on ocasionally without posting, and things seem to have changed slightly so am trying again. I hope you all are keeping well.

There doesn't appear to be a section where people can introduce themselves?

You're right, there's no specific place for new people to say hello. Most of us started by doing just what you've done - starting our own thread.

I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of this weird outfit, but a word of warning: you seem like a nice girl - don't let that Janine lead you astray! :D :D

Regards

Tony

Thats ok michele no sermon from me I didn't succeed either, thought i might of cracked it because I never even wanted one when i was in hospital (the woman in the bed accross from me spent more time outside puffing than in) but within a few days it sneaked up on me in a moment of stress and I was back to normal before I realized.

chatterdog - 2007-11-12 9:54 PM

Thank you all

who said anything about being led, I quite like the sound of the naughty step and was wondering what punishment is metered out >:-)

Better ask Tony, he seems to spend most of the time on there, don't you o'innocent one!!! ;-)

chatterdog - 2007-11-12 10:18 PM

Thats ok michele no sermon from me I didn't succeed either, thought i might of cracked it because I never even wanted one when i was in hospital (the woman in the bed accross from me spent more time outside puffing than in) but within a few days it sneaked up on me in a moment of stress and I was back to normal before I realized.

Apparently one of the most effective 'cures' is to take the contents of an ashtray,put in a liquidiser with some water and have a spoonful of the mixture when you fancy a ciggy. Disgusting *-)

Mel B - 2007-11-12 10:19 PM

Thank you all

who said anything about being led, I quite like the sound of the naughty step and was wondering what punishment is metered out >:-)

Better ask Tony, he seems to spend most of the time on there, don't you o'innocent one!!! ;-)

Who, ME??? Surely you're not impugning the virtue of a man of the cloth Melanie.

Guest Tracker

Thank you all

Welcome Maggie.

Just one small point - punishment is never 'metered' on here as it is all completely free!

Welcome to the MMM Towers Home for the Dazed and Confused Maggie!

Jan - the best cure, when you want to smoke a ciggie, is to remove one from packet, place filter tip in mouth, light other end, and inhale deeply.

Works every time.........

chatterdog - 2007-11-12 6:49 PM

hi, my name is Maggie. I tried posting on the forum earlier in the year after coming out of hospital, but it being my first attempt at forums it scared me, but i have kept bobbing back on ocasionally without posting, and things seem to have changed slightly so am trying again. I hope you all are keeping well.

There doesn't appear to be a section where people can introduce themselves?

Hi this could get people a bit puzzled :-) anyway welcome. maggyd (lol)

Archived