Hi, and a quick question

Ralph

Any thing to do with computers/tellys see Howie  he realy is a decent chap although of recieving a card off the Queen for his age, he has been know to travel feet to repair forum members computers & telly sets.  8-).

ps I can do smileys 8-) . 8-).  8-). ILMUO!

we had this discussion elsewhere and it was suggested that I began the thread in order to increase my quota of stars ........ *-) ;-)

WELCOME by the way - do you have a motor home already or are you searching? Do you walk? Munros? Take your dogs on hols ...... oh I'm so nosey :$

Lizzy - 2006-12-29 3:55 PM

we had this discussion elsewhere and it was suggested that I began the thread in order to increase my quota of stars ........ *-) ;-)

Damn! and I thought I was just being subtle :-S

I'm a motorhomer (have been for about 10 years now) I do take my dog on holidays and I love to walk although Munros are way out of my league. Come to think of it, the dog's getting on a bit now so he wouldn't appreciate Munros either.

What breeds of dog? My cocker spaniel loved the area around Ashness Bridge, plenty of free running away from crowds. She jumped onto the back of a sheep once - it was chewing the cud laying behind a hummock - I don't know who was more surprised: us, the dog or the sheep :-D

Sadly missed ..........

Which bed do your dogs sleep on? Getting a bit old to sleep over the cab? ;-)

It's a labrador. He loves going in the van and would happily live in it.

His favourite place to camp is anywhere with trees so the New Forest is pretty popular with him.

He sleeps on the floor in the cab or anywhere else that takes his fancy really. He's a big dog and takes up a bit of space. We once had a transit based van but found that the Fiat type with dash mounted gearchange leaves plenty of room for him in the cab area. Current van is A class so he's happy to sleep underneath the drop down bed.

Ah No, you're in the posh end :-D (yes for those in the less fortunate areas of the country Essex has got posh parts) We are in the sub tropical bit down on the Thames in Canvey Island.

Which reminds me of a guy I worked with who described himself as living on a little island off the coast of France. The Isle of Wight (lol)

And what is wrong with Canvey I ask you ? nothing .

Good camping shop there Camping in General use it often ..

Obviously as this weather changes i wonder do you worry about it flooding again what a terrible thing so many lost their lifes .

I know along time ago . just with going all the way to Chamonix with not much snow Has been on my mind this global warming thing .? (?)

Ah if only I had shares in C&G. The amount of money I've spent there I sometimes feel I have.

Did you know they do 20% off in January? (September as well but that's not very interesting to know at the moment.) I try to buy all my toilet fluid etc. for the coming year.

Not really bothered about flooding, no. I survived the last one. There's a large sea wall and if it gets over that I'm told it's all up for London so I guess there'll be bigger places than mine going under. As long as I get enough warning to get the MH off and go away till the tide goes out :->

Archived