Home Haircuts

StuartO

The time had come so my very reluctant wife took the EBay shears we’ve had for years but never used, fitted with biggest proximity guard in the set and did an amazingly good job. 

She then demanded the £9 my regular barber would have charged me. ??

StuartO - 2020-04-05 10:02 AMThe time had come so my very reluctant wife took the EBay shears we’ve had for years but never used, fitted with biggest proximity guard in the set and did an amazingly good job. 

She then demanded the £9 my regular barber would have charged me. ??
My wife's been cutting mine for years, I keep telling her to cut it more often, and there'll be more times I'll save a tenner!

One early evening when I was about nine or ten, I was dressed for cubs and was about to leave to catch the bus to go there.  My normally good tempered mother suddenly said "You are not going to Cubs with hair like that!" and ordered me to sit down and submit to her decision to cut my hair herself.

This proved more difficult then she anticipated and an hour later she called quits, it was too late to go to Cubs and I was shorn very patchily indeed.  My father remained quiet throughout and so did I because clearly we would have been taken to task in no uncertain terms; I didn't realise at the time but in retrospect my Mum was probably suffering a bad bout of PMT.

Fortnately I think my Mum realised she had no hairdressing skills and it never happened again.  many years later, but only many years later, we were all able to laugh about it in her presence.

We were in Spain,1962, camping, for some reason my father decided I needed a hair cut. Dropped me off alone in a Barbershop in some small dusty town. Sat in the chair,the barber or butcher probably lathered up face and whipped out a cut throat. I sat motionless whilst he went around my face with it,then had a trim. Never been so scared in my life.

Birdbrain - 2020-04-05 2:27 PM

My missus cuts mine and actually permed it for me last week and put a colour in as grey is starting to show a little

Bloody liar! I was watching your youtube channel dance class this morning and your as bald as a coot.

Good mover though I have to say.

Barryd999 - 2020-04-05 3:34 PM

My missus cuts mine and actually permed it for me last week and put a colour in as grey is starting to show a little

Bloody liar! I was watching your youtube channel dance class this morning and your as bald as a coot.

Thats David Lammy isnt it ???

Birdbrain - 2020-04-05 3:49 PM

Nah its definitely you. Recognise the Loin Cloth from those Instagram posts you keep sending everyone.

Nah its definitely you. Recognise the Loin Cloth from those Instagram posts you keep sending everyone.

Barryd999 - 2020-04-05 4:34 PM

You are aware mocking black folk or any non-whites is a race hate crime in the eyes of your fellow squad members ??? ... Brian and BG aint guna be pleased with their liccle monkey are they ???

Birdbrain - 2020-04-05 4:38 PM

You are aware mocking black folk or any non-whites is a race hate crime in the eyes of your fellow squad members ??? ... Brian and BG aint guna be pleased with their liccle monkey are they ???

About as bad as playing the persecuted gay card when it suits you, Birdbrain.

Conrad - 2020-04-05 7:36 PM

You dont agree that "Pansy Boy" is a homophobic slur then ??? ... Bulletguy knows it is because he denied saying it , told the forum it was me making it up ... Then I showed him the proof of the puke he had spewed my way ... Now the squad on here take great joy in throwing the hate card at me but the one time that anyone on here has shown proof of real hatred thrown by anyone they stay collectively silent ??? ... Go figure , says much more about them than me and you it seems

Who are you calling "Monkey". Thats Racist!

Birdbrain - 2020-04-05 8:03 PM

You dont agree that "Pansy Boy" is a homophobic slur then ??? ... Bulletguy knows it is because he denied saying it , told the forum it was me making it up ... Then I showed him the proof of the puke he had spewed my way ... Now the squad on here take great joy in throwing the hate card at me but the one time that anyone on here has shown proof of real hatred thrown by anyone they stay collectively silent ??? ... Go figure , says much more about them than me and you it seems

Can you please clarify - you say you're gay, then that your wife cuts your hair???!!!

Conrad - 2020-04-06 9:16 PM

Can you please clarify - you say you're gay, then that your wife cuts your hair???!!!

Its 2020 and you need to get with it ... If I say I am gay , androsexual , bisexual , gender non-conforming , gender queer or a lipstick lesbian you just need to accept it x

Birdbrain - 2020-04-07 6:25 AM

Its 2020 and you need to get with it ... If I say I am gay , androsexual , bisexual , gender non-conforming , gender queer or a lipstick lesbian you just need to accept it x

You can be what you like, just curious about the inconsistencies - not many gays with wives!!! Anyway I'm bored with this nonsense now, bye.

Conrad - 2020-04-07 8:51 PM

You can be what you like, just curious about the inconsistencies - not many gays with wives!!! Anyway I'm bored with this nonsense now, bye.

Philip Schofield for one ... How do you know not many gays have wives ... Barry does

Birdbrain - 2020-04-07 9:03 PM

Conrad - 2020-04-07 8:51 PM

Philip Schofield for one ... How do you know not many gays have wives ... Barry does

Several actually.

Archived