Hopefully Bullet can help like he helped Jamal

antony1969

Nope what I see is TWO girls fighting surrounded by a mob of children egging them on. Used to happen in my day with everyone shouting "fight fight fight", happy days.

Interesting choice of websites you seem to dwell within and use as a source for your arguments. So far we have had articles from a far right Russian blogger and now UK Unity - a far right site. In the twitter link in your opening post following tweets actually cross the boundary into criminal hate speech.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/unity-news-network/

But of course your not racist, you just keep on gaslighting minorities.

Fast Pat - 2019-02-09 7:59 AM

Nope what I see is TWO girls fighting surrounded by a mob of children egging them on. Used to happen in my day with everyone shouting "fight fight fight", happy days.

Interesting choice of websites you seem to dwell within and use as a source for your arguments. So far we have had articles from a far right Russian blogger and now UK Unity - a far right site. In the twitter link in your opening post following tweets actually cross the boundary into criminal hate speech.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/unity-news-network/

But of course your not racist, you just keep on gaslighting minorities.

Thankyou for acknowledging I'm not racist ... Obviously you've not been able to find anything to back up your silly , wild claim ... That must hurt

antony1969 - 2019-02-09 8:04 AM

Thankyou for acknowledging I'm not racist ... Obviously you've not been able to find anything to back up your silly , wild claim ... That must hurt

Are the "deflect" response, straight out of the Britain First / EDL playbook.

So how many girls do you see "attacking" the white girl?

Fast Pat - 2019-02-09 8:54 AM

antony1969 - 2019-02-09 8:04 AM

Are the "deflect" response, straight out of the Britain First / EDL playbook.

So how many girls do you see "attacking" the white girl?

Crikey ... You really are blind in more than one way ... If you don't see others kicking for a start you need to get to Specsavers ... What does "Are the deflect response" mean and whats this "playbook" ... Your not making much sense

Archived