How Brexiteers poll backfired on 'em!

Bulletguy

More hilarity from Brexiteers as their little plan backfired on 'em!! (lol)

A pro-Brexit group’s attempt to engage its followers with a second referendum poll has hilariously backfired. Britain Bites Back decided to run a poll on Facebook in response to the Revoke Article 50 petition

They wanted to prove how ‘pointless that petition really is’ and assumed its fan base of Leavers would back them up.

But it didn’t turn out as they were hoping as thousands of voters said they would now choose to Remain, winning the poll by 90%. Unfortunately for them, the poll went live on Facebook when a moderator was running the page and they had no idea how to delete it. In their frantic attempt to rouse an admin with enough clearance to the remove the poll, they tried to alert someone called ‘Tegan’ in the comments.

‘TEGAN DELETE THIS FFS!!’ they wrote in desperation. (lol)(lol)

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/27/pro-brexit-group-really-regrets-holding-second-referendum-poll-9035987/

Worth also looking at "Britain Bites Back Bitten" on facebook who got screengrabs of all the posts!

Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 8:27 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-27 8:17 PM

Jeeezus ... Who gives a $hit other than you ... Go play with Stormy or sumat

Obviously you do.....so much you immediately jumped on the thread!!! (lol)(lol)

It was more of an immediate response to show you how low your life is princess ... Dont confuse it with me giving a $hit

antony1969 - 2019-03-28 6:22 AM

It was more of an immediate response to show you how low your life is princess ... Dont confuse it with me giving a $hit

Aww...poor little snowflake. (lol)(lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-03-28 4:01 PM

You sure are

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-03-28 7:13 PM

But but but nobody told us what would happen ...

Ooop's..... that's awkward for Remoaner Whinger & Co :D .......

antony1969 - 2019-03-28 6:59 PM

You sure are

None from me.....you jumped on this thread wailing and whining within minutes of it going on the forum and haven't been able to let go and walk away ever since. Carry on throwing your toys out little snowflake. (lol)(lol)

pelmetman - 2019-03-28 7:19 PM

Oh look....along comes little Pelmethead lap dog echo chamber to lick his masters feet wagging his tail in excitement! (lol)(lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-03-28 7:25 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-28 6:59 PM

You sure are

None from me.....you jumped on this thread wailing and whining within minutes of it going on the forum and haven't been able to let go and walk away ever since. Carry on throwing your toys out little snowflake. (lol)(lol)

Tootie Frootie your I "haven't been able to let go and walk away ever since" I first originally replied to your thread means in reality Ive posted 4 times on this thread over the past 24 hours which took out about 5 minutes of my life ??? ... Keep it real sweet cheeks

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-28 7:28 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-28 7:19 PM

Oh look....along comes little Pelmethead lap dog echo chamber to lick his masters feet wagging his tail in excitement! (lol)(lol)

Have you had your med's checked lately? 8-) ......

antony1969 - 2019-03-28 7:34 PM

Tootie Frootie your I "haven't been able to let go and walk away ever since" I first originally replied to your thread means in reality Ive posted 4 times on this thread over the past 24 hours which took out about 5 minutes of my life ??? ... Keep it real sweet cheeks

What it means is what i said....you cannot let go and walk away despite claiming not to give a sh1t. You'll come back with another post, you always do.....you're like a bloody boomerang.

Bulletguy - 2019-03-28 8:28 PM

What it means is what i said....you cannot let go and walk away despite claiming not to give a sh1t. You'll come back with another post, you always do.....you're like a bloody boomerang.

Princess ... Your confusing not giving a $hit about another one of your anti-Brexit threads content with trying to tell you politely what an utter bore you are ... You've not taken the hint politely so here goes ... You and your thread content are boring , it really is no surprise your divorced and your kids have moved many a ruddy mile away ... Carry on

antony1969 - 2019-03-28 8:34 PM

Princess ... Your confusing not giving a $hit about another one of your anti-Brexit threads content with trying to tell you politely what an utter bore you are ...

There you go....what did i tell you? Just 6 minutes and whooosh.....back you are again now claiming the thread to be 'boring', but you just cannot walk away can you?!! (lol)(lol)

So "boring".....you keep coming back, just like you will again after this post because you can't ever let go. (lol)(lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-03-28 8:51 PM

Princess ... Your confusing not giving a $hit about another one of your anti-Brexit threads content with trying to tell you politely what an utter bore you are ...

There you go....what did i tell you? Just 6 minutes and whooosh.....back you are again now claiming the thread to be 'boring', but you just cannot walk away can you?!! (lol)(lol)

So "boring".....you keep coming back, just like you will again after this post because you can't ever let go. (lol)(lol)

Your funny , 6 minutes to reply or 8 years it all goes in your little black book on me ... A quick look back on this thread shows about the last 10 responses have feck all to do with your boring original thread post ... Me and Dave Pelmet are the only ones keeping it going for ya ... Try again

antony1969 - 2019-03-28 9:04 PM

Your funny , 6 minutes to reply...

Wow.....13 minute delay on coming back this time. You're flagging snowflake. You'll be back on it again though, if not tonight, definitely tomorrow. You can't let go. (lol)(lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-03-28 9:22 PM

Wow.....13 minute delay on coming back this time. You're flagging snowflake. You'll be back on it again though, if not tonight, definitely tomorrow. You can't let go. (lol)(lol)

Cant let what go exactly ??? ... Dont forget to enter my response time into your file on me

antony1969 - 2019-03-29 6:08 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-28 9:22 PM

Cant let what go exactly ??? ...

Any thread i post on....such as this. You've always got to get the last say in no matter how irrelevant or inane you just keep coming back like you have here. And you'll be back again on it. (lol)

Archived