How Many Days To Brexit

antony1969

Give its edging ever closer and the smell of freedom is getting stronger I thought we should have a daily reminder ... A bit like an advent calendar ... Lets try and make it light hearted ... I'll open door 149 ... Oh Lordy , look its a picture of Sir Nigel Farage and a nice chocolate in the shape of a pint ... Brilliant , my favourite chocolate ... Wonder whats behind door 148 ??? Maybe a pic of Barry with a wet chocolate covered in tears ... Roll on tomorrow

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-10-31 8:49 AM

I just went ahead and opened day 1 and there was no chocolate, Just a giant steaming turd. Ah sorry, silly me its a Chocolate Jacob Reek Smug laughing his tits off at the gullible Brexiteers. . (lol)

You've obviously got the Remoaner version that comes free with "Brexitday Special Tennaman Pants" :D ........

No no no ... You cant open days up ahead of time ... Ive resealed day 1 and put inside an extra special treat ... Now lets open them in proper order ... Given I opened todays its only fair a Wet Remoaner should open door 148 and that should be Barry ... So Barry just to clarify its number 148 your opening tomorrow and remember no stroppy childish sulking and asking if you can open another if you dont get that Corgi red bus you want ... Good luck Fats

antony1969 - 2018-10-31 11:27 AM

No no no ... You cant open days up ahead of time ... Ive resealed day 1 and put inside an extra special treat ... Now lets open them in proper order ... Given I opened todays its only fair a Wet Remoaner should open door 148 and that should be Barry ... So Barry just to clarify its number 148 your opening tomorrow and remember no stroppy childish sulking and asking if you can open another if you dont get that Corgi red bus you want ... Good luck Fats

Ok so I have to wait until tomorrow? Oooh Goody. Im wetting myself in anticipation. I bet its a second referendum. No! A big red chocolate bus with Lets give our NHS to Trump written on it in hundreds and thousands. Dont think I can wait.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-10-31 12:23 PM

Ok so I have to wait until tomorrow? Oooh Goody. Im wetting myself in anticipation. I bet its a second referendum. No! A big red chocolate bus with Lets give our NHS to Trump written on it in hundreds and thousands. Dont think I can wait.

"Im wetting myself in anticipation."

Now you've ruined your special Brexitday Tennaman pants too *-) ........

Well I dont know what it is ... I bought the Brexit advent calendar from Woolworths ... Ive shook it and I think it might be a dummy and baby's rattle so good for you and Bullet to share ... Wait till tomorrow Mr Impotent ... Sorry spelling error Mr Impatient

antony1969 - 2018-10-31 4:30 PM

Well I dont know what it is ... I bought the Brexit advent calendar from Woolworths ... Ive shook it and I think it might be a dummy and baby's rattle so good for you and Bullet to share ... Wait till tomorrow Mr Impotent ... Sorry spelling error Mr Impatient

FFS! I opened todays flap and its a White Dog Turd!! :-(

I guess its a symbol of how the Brexit Tardis will take us back to 1971. Can I eat it? Is it chocolate?

https://newstoad.net/2016/09/02/conservative-government-to-bring-back-white-dog-poo/

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-11-01 6:41 PM

I guess its a symbol of how the Brexit Tardis will take us back to 1971. Can I eat it? Is it chocolate?

https://newstoad.net/2016/09/02/conservative-government-to-bring-back-white-dog-poo/

Try it ;-) ........

I think you'll find it's tastes like Remoaners brains :D .........

Barryd999 - 2018-11-01 6:41 PM

Haha ... Been a good advent calendar so far ... Gotta be Daves turn tomorrow ... The calendar only cost me 10 of those toy Euro coin things an all ... You do know if you dont like what ya get Barry ya cant open other doors till ya do ... Dont wanna give too much away but some of the other surprises on offer include a new Matalan shirt which could be good for Tracker , a cartoon drawing of Muhammad which Bullet might like and tha's even a trip round Buck Palace if any lucky Royalists win it ... Good luck Dave

antony1969 - 2018-11-01 7:52 PM

... Gotta be Daves turn tomorrow ... The calendar only cost me 10 of those toy Euro coin things an all ... You do know if you dont like what ya get Barry ya cant open other doors till ya do ... Dont wanna give too much away but some of the other surprises on offer include a new Matalan shirt which could be good for Tracker , a cartoon drawing of Muhammad which Bullet might like and tha's even a trip round Buck Palace if any lucky Royalists win it ... Good luck Dave

Opening more doors at once sounds just like holding neverendums until you get the result you want so should come naturally to remoaners?

Yes please I do need a new Matalan shirt, especially if they are BOGOF, as my 14 year old ones are nearly worn out - like me!.

Barryd999 - 2018-10-31 8:49 AMI just went ahead and opened day 1 and there was no chocolate, Just a giant steaming turd. Ah sorry, silly me its a Chocolate Jacob Reek Smug laughing his tits off at the gullible Brexiteers. . (lol)

"a giant steaming turd"

That's would be reminder from the EU on how they think of and treat the UK

antony1969 - 2018-11-01 8:22 PM

You need to bagsy day 69 Rich ... Could be nice surprise for ya ... A nice chocolate laced in tonnes of booze , its called The Juncker chocolate and also a nice $5 gift voucher for Matalan ... Enough for 12 shirts at said store ... Enjoy

Oooooooh - 69 - used to be my favourite lucky number!

Tracker - 2018-11-01 9:13 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-01 8:22 PM

You need to bagsy day 69 Rich ... Could be nice surprise for ya ... A nice chocolate laced in tonnes of booze , its called The Juncker chocolate and also a nice $5 gift voucher for Matalan ... Enough for 12 shirts at said store ... Enjoy

Oooooooh - 69 - used to be my favourite lucky number!

I've not been able to keep my food down since reading that Rich ... Don't forget to open up your door Dave ... It's a goodie today I bet

Barryd999 - 2018-11-02 4:27 PM

Has he opened it yet (Dave)?

I bet he is hoping for a chocolate visa extension so he can stay in Spain legally. I suspect it will be something else turd related though.

Hes just opened it ... He got an empty crate of Chateux Le Poir 78 drunk by Mr Juncker at lunch at EU payer-inner expense and a copy of the pension pot financial cost for those employed by the EU ... Lordy its pretty serious stuff

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-11-03 8:05 AM

146 days ... Just 146 days left ... Imagine as we come out of winter next year into spring and nature starts to come back to life so will we , team UK ... Just another 146 days of Barry crying about a 2nd neverendum ... Stay strong people it will all soon be over

I wonder what life will be like on Chatterbox after Brexit? :D .............

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-11-02 4:27 PM

Has he opened it yet (Dave)?

I bet he is hoping for a chocolate visa extension so he can stay in Spain legally. I suspect it will be something else turd related though.

I'm saving all my treats for a mass opening on the 29/03/2019 when we have our "Brexitday Party" B-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-11-03 8:18 AM

146 days ... Just 146 days left ... Imagine as we come out of winter next year into spring and nature starts to come back to life so will we , team UK ... Just another 146 days of Barry crying about a 2nd neverendum ... Stay strong people it will all soon be over

If we do leave and its still a big if, the campaign to rejoin will start on day one Dave of course. Sadly chatterbox and social media in general will become bereft of input from Brexiteers when it all goes tities up. Mark my words. Nobody will hear from any of you again and it will be impossible to find anyone who admits to having voted leave.

Barryd999 - 2018-11-03 8:38 AM

If we do leave and its still a big if, the campaign to rejoin will start on day one Dave of course. Sadly chatterbox and social media in general will become bereft of input from Brexiteers when it all goes tities up. Mark my words. Nobody will hear from any of you again and it will be impossible to find anyone who admits to having voted leave.

Oh good ... We can all look forward to that ... Hopefully though it'll be like one of your other big pet hates ... Potus Trump and how you told us that would all fail and he'd be eager to play with his new nuclear button toy but a booming American economy and stability to regions that haven't been stable in years tells a very different story to your best doom and gloom efforts ... Im sure whatever happens after Brexit youve dug you're hole telling anyone who'll listen just how horrendous its guna be and even if its a success your guna have to stick by that or eat the biggest humble pie ever cooked

antony1969 - 2018-11-03 8:48 AM

Oh good ... We can all look forward to that ... Hopefully though it'll be like one of your other big pet hates ... Potus Trump and how you told us that would all fail and he'd be eager to play with his new nuclear button toy but a booming American economy and stability to regions that haven't been stable in years tells a very different story to your best doom and gloom efforts ... Im sure whatever happens after Brexit youve dug you're hole telling anyone who'll listen just how horrendous its guna be and even if its a success your guna have to stick by that or eat the biggest humble pie ever cooked

Ill tell yer what Antony, if I am wrong I will hold up my hands on here and every single social media platform Ive protested against Brexit on (might take a while) and admit it. Ill go further than that. I shall write a song in support and praise of Nigel Farage, Jacob Reek Smug and You and Bracket and play it live online while dressed only in a pair of Union Jack Y Fronts with I am a Tit printed on them. Somehow though if Im not wrong, I dont reckon the Brexiteers will be doing any apologising or admitting they sold the UK down the toilet. You wont see em for dust. Well apart from them trying to blame anyone but themselves I suspect.

Barryd999 - 2018-11-03 9:36 AM

antony1969 - 2018-11-03 8:48 AM

Ill tell yer what Antony, if I am wrong I will hold up my hands on here and every single social media platform Ive protested against Brexit on (might take a while) and admit it. Ill go further than that. I shall write a song in support and praise of Nigel Farage, Jacob Reek Smug and You and Bracket and play it live online while dressed only in a pair of Union Jack Y Fronts with I am a Tit printed on them. Somehow though if Im not wrong, I dont reckon the Brexiteers will be doing any apologising or admitting they sold the UK down the toilet. You wont see em for dust. Well apart from them trying to blame anyone but themselves I suspect.

Well ya need to buy some stars and stripes undies and sing Yankee Doodle Dandy and get I Love Donald tattooed on your bottom cos ya'v been sure wrong so far boy bowt POTUS Trump so your track for predictions ain't too clever ... Your ball you rub Prolly needs a good wash cos at the minute your no Mystic Meg more Septic Peg ... God Bless America xxx

Archived