How Many More ???

antony1969

20 sex gang members arrested in Wakefield ... Suspected of abusing girls under 16 ... Have you looked at the list of towns and cities affected by these vile things it's a disgrace ... Every time you think it's the last one another crops up ... How anyone defends these people I dont know

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-03-10 9:39 AM

Apologies

You prolly caused a few moho liberals to choke on their Sunday morning muesli 8-) .......

(lol) ........

Apparently someone in the Newcastle based prosecution case has walked away scot free because the Police made a cock up. *-)

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/home-secretary-sajid-javid-discuss-15944002

The Police and Crime Commissioner for the area Vera Baird is also criticised. About time too because she is a complete waste of space who has had a succession of positions in Politics for donkeys years. Jobs for the boys includes the girls as well. I hope she gets voted out of her job at the next election.

Violet1956 - 2019-03-12 9:51 PM

Suspected of committing offences between 2010 and 2011 I see. Who has denied there is/was a problem with this kind of offending Antony? The probable scale of it has been known since 2014.

The scale of it was well known years ago ... Problem was/is those with delicate stomachs couldn't and wouldnt accept our UK Islamic world has a problem with sex gangs attacking mainly underage white girls ... We have em on here Veronica ... Labours Ann Cryer was one that tried years ago to inform the public as did the BNP but what happened because of our PC world they got shouted down , Jeremy Corbyn is still shouting the accusers down ... The gangs may now be facing some kind of justice but the problem with Muslim males hasn't gone away

The point I am making Antony is that whenever you see people go on trial for these offences it does not indicate that they are continuing to be committed on the scale we now know they were a few years back. Is it really likely that any police force, prosecutors or anyone involved in child protection is continuing to turn a blind eye to them or proceed on the basis that the victims have made a life-style choice or wouldn’t be good witnesses if charges were brought?

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-03-13 7:53 AM

The point I am making Antony is that whenever you see people go on trial for these offences it does not indicate that they are continuing to be committed on the scale we now know they were a few years back. Is it really likely that any police force, prosecutors or anyone involved in child protection is continuing to turn a blind eye to them or proceed on the basis that the victims have made a life-style choice or wouldn’t be good witnesses if charges were brought?

I guess we'll have to wait and see whether they change their unsavoury habits ;-) ...........

Seeing as they're still using the same book that allows them to abuse nonbelivers in the first place...... I'd say that's unlikely :-| ............

Violet1956 - 2019-03-13 7:53 AM

Maybe Veronica those who who carry out the acts have had to get smarter ... They no longer thank God have the police , social services and even government turning a blind eye ... We still have the same amount of vulnerable white girls and still have the same amount of Muslim males who have the same attitude towards white girls ... Unfortunately I dont think for a minute the abuse will have stopped

That you and Dave can’t see the parallels between what you say and anti-Semites who maintain that Jewish people are dangerous e.g. accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group (just one example of anti-Semitism set out by the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance) then you’re not really thinking hard enough about why you are in danger of being accused of Islamophobia.

Violet1956 - 2019-03-13 8:47 AM

That you and Dave can’t see the parallels between what you say and anti-Semites who maintain that Jewish people are dangerous e.g. accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group (just one example of anti-Semitism set out by the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance) then you’re not really thinking hard enough about why you are in danger of being accused of Islamophobia.

So talking about Muslim sex gangs is Islamaphobic ??? ... Why ???

I didn't say that Antony. I talk about these offenders too if you hadn't noticed I just don't call them "Muslim sex gangs" just as it would be potentially anti-Semitic to say of an offender that he was a "Jewish rapist" according to the IHRA. It really is that simple. If such a phrase was uttered by a Labour MP you'd be on to it like a shot.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-03-13 8:36 AM

I’ve said it before but it seems it hasn’t sunk in. In our democracy people can hold any beliefs they like, we can insist through the enforcement of the criminal and the civil law that they don’t act upon them and we do. What more do you want?

A democracy is not carte blanch excuse to turn a blind eye *-) ..........

Which our loony liberal excuse merchants have a long history of being complicit in doing so.....with regard to the culture of grooming gangs :-| .........

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-03-13 8:47 AM

Perhaps you should read the Koran Veronica ;-) ............Then you'll KNOW who has the phobia :D ........

Violet1956 - 2019-03-13 8:59 AM

I didn't say that Antony. I talk about these offenders too if you hadn't noticed I just don't call them "Muslim sex gangs" just as it would be potentially anti-Semitic to say of an offender that he was a "Jewish rapist" according to the IHRA. It really is that simple. If such a phrase was uttered by a Labour MP you'd be on to it like a shot.

No your wrong ... If Jewish gangs in the same numbers as Muslim sex gangs were going around raping underage black girls I would be on it the same ... If white sex gangs were targeting Muslim only girls in the same numbers I would be on it the same ... I have no problem with saying the Catholic Church obviously has a pedophile problem , why is it so wrong in your book to say our UK Muslim world has a problem with rape gangs targeting white girls ??? ... Face up to the facts and then we can tackle the problem and try to stop innocent girls being abused ... Personally I believe those like you that throw around Islamaphobe and racist do more harm than good because you dilute the meaning of both words so much through over use they have come to mean almost nothing

Why is it OK for The Star to publish the names and the photos of these Muslim men facing trial for disgusting sexual wrong doing yet when respected reporter Mr Tommy Robinson does the same hes thrown more or less straight in the slammer ... https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/men-accused-of-sexually-abusing-and-threatening-sheffield-girl-appear-at-court-1-9645750 ... Lordy

antony1969 - 2019-03-13 12:59 PM

Why is it OK for The Star to publish the names and the photos of these Muslim men facing trial for disgusting sexual wrong doing yet when respected reporter Mr Tommy Robinson does the same hes thrown more or less straight in the slammer ... https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/men-accused-of-sexually-abusing-and-threatening-sheffield-girl-appear-at-court-1-9645750 ... Lordy

Because reporting restrictions are not in place. In the case Tommy almost prejudiced reporting restrictions were in place because a series of trials were ongoing, some of the bastards had pleaded guilty some had elected to go to trial, if Tommy had got his way they would have been able to walk. But still Tommy knows best.....

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/reporting-restrictions-guide-may-2016-2.pdf

Archived